Sign in to follow this  

M14 is done now. Hard work to find a god matching sound. Working in SCAR now. For now i have 16 Sounds, only for SCAR. But there not matching to the rest, so i have to work on it a couple of hours.

Thanks so far.

Jarhead

M14 is done now. Hard work to find a god matching sound. Working in SCAR now. For now i have 16 Sounds, only for SCAR. But there not matching to the rest, so i have to work on it a couple of hours.

Thanks so far.

Jarhead

Good to hear that is going well, I am saving up for OA seeing as basically everyone else has moved on from ARMA 2. ;)

Will their still be a version for Arma 2 though?

I NEED this sound mod :yay: ;)

Edited by Liam!!!!

Good to hear that is going well, I am saving up for OA seeing as basically everyone else has moved on from ARMA 2. ;)

Will their still be a version for Arma 2 though?

I NEED this sound mod :yay: ;)

It's around $30. You don't have $30?

Anyways, I agree. I NEED this sound mod. Thanks for working hard on this. Can you post a video of the M14 and SCAr sounds when you finish. Then give them to us. :p

:yay:

It's around $30. You don't have $30?

Anyways, I agree. I NEED this sound mod. Thanks for working hard on this. Can you post a video of the M14 and SCAr sounds when you finish. Then give them to us. :p

:yay:

Times are tough Enad dont assume everyone has money to waste on video games . I put other things in my life first thanks.

i find myself switching out my scar loadout for the old m16a4 because i wanna sound like a MAN when iam smoking turrists! but just make that scar not sound like an airsoft gun an i will bow at your feet... keep up the good work brother.

:coop: <-- pic related

Times are tough Enad dont assume everyone has money to waste on video games . I put other things in my life first thanks.

Well I don't think you'd be 'wasting' it on a video game.

You don't have to get defensive I was just saying it's not too expensive and if you're an adult with a paying job I'd assume you would have $30. That's all I was saying.

ONTOPIC....Yeah if you make the SCAR sound good...I will worship you! :D

Well I don't think you'd be 'wasting' it on a video game.

You don't have to get defensive I was just saying it's not too expensive and if you're an adult with a paying job I'd assume you would have $30. That's all I was saying.

ONTOPIC....Yeah if you make the SCAR sound good...I will worship you! :D

Of course its a waste when you have other problems to deal with.

RL issues first then games mate im not being defensive im just stating my point and you do not seem to understand, its not a question of getting the money really, its just trying to deal with other problems first.

Edited by Liam!!!!

Ok, before u kill each other here, i´am nearly finish with the SCAR Sound. I will make a new Video tonight and show some of the new Stuff. For example the new Soniccracks, SCAR, M14. I´am going to test it now and tell u in a couple of hours (or Minutes) if the SCAR is god, or not..... we´ll see.

Thanks so far.

Jarhead

Ok, test it a little bit, the SCAR sound is too loud, don't really match to the rest. Fix that. But the new "Sonic-cracks" and thereby resulting battle sounds are great! I like it pretty well so far. Some fixes here and there and it should be got for a new Video. But it is already 1 AM in the morning here and I really need a break now.

Jarhead

Edited by LordJarhead

Sweet! Thanks man!! Can't wait for the new video! :D

Hi,

I got your PM mate, we need to meet up on some IM like msn or skype so I can send you what you need :)

I could probably help you alter the format alittle to suit you better, but we can chat about that another time. I'll PM my IM details you when I have more time.

Till then, keep it up!

Nice to hear that. I really need this. My half-ported Config-Version Sh*t doesn't really work on Arma2/OA^^

Thanks so far.

Jarhead

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

And before i forget: New Video is finish and ready for upload ;)

Going from the last video you posted:

American weapons sound good, especially m-16. However, the ak and rpk sounds need to be more powerful. Look to RHs AK Pack and listen to the sounds, I think they are the best out of all sound mods.

Keep up the good work. :)

Eagerly looking forward to this sound MOD with the hope it will become my favorite one.

As I'm kind of devided between CSM, HIFI, ACE and VOP, heh.

Regards,

TB

Going from the last video you posted:

American weapons sound good, especially m-16. However, the ak and rpk sounds need to be more powerful. Look to RHs AK Pack and listen to the sounds, I think they are the best out of all sound mods.

Keep up the good work. :)

First: Thanks for your comment.

Secondly, I would reluctantly compare with other Soundmods! This

is MY Soundmod and he should also sound like my Soundmod, and not

according to some others. Ok, copied and imitated better is good, of course. But I like the first way I have chosen to go. Apart from that: This mod is not finished yet! The complete list of weapons is still a thousand times revised. But thanks, I'll take a look on it!

Eagerly looking forward to this sound MOD with the hope it will become my favorite one.

As I'm kind of devided between CSM, HIFI, ACE and VOP, heh.

Regards,

TB

Apart from that, I think it's very honorable that my mod is compared with the large, the "Stars" like HiFi, CSM or ACE. I do not think that my mod can ever keep up with these ones. My mod is a little too futuristic and mirrors for many players not the correct simulation value!

Thanks so far.

Jarhead

Edited by LordJarhead

according to some others. Ok, copied and imitated better is good, of course. But I like the first way I have chosen to go. Apart from that: This mod is not finished yet! The complete list of weapons is still a thousand times revised. But thanks, I'll take a look on it!

Jarhead

Yeah, I wasn't suggesting copying/changing, I was just suggesting what I thought was the best example, I didn't mean that you should change you sounds around so they sound like his.

And remember, I was just nit picking, that was kinda my own personal taste I was expressing. I understand you can't cater to everyones opinions cause, well that would never happen or be possible. Sorry for the confusion. :o

Nightrain

Edited by Nightrain

Apart from that, I think it's very honorable that my mod is compared with the large, the "Stars" like HiFi, CSM or ACE. I do not think that my mod can ever keep up with these ones. My mod is a little too futuristic and mirrors for many players not the correct simulation value!

Thanks so far.

Jarhead

Don't be so modest ;)

Your sound mod is possibly the best I have heard so far, currently im using CSM2 and I am highly anticipating using your sound mod, from what I have heard so far I think I will use this instead of CSM2 (no dis-respect to CSM2 of course, it has been my favourite sound mod but I guess its time for a change).

Your sound mod really sounds awesome mate, Sound is a huge part of games, I mean, look at Battlefield bad company 2, that has amazing sound effects imho.

Good luck with this mod anyway mate, hope to see another video showing off its epicness soon :)

I think you'll do just fine :)

If you have an msn account I'll be online later this evening for sure (I have some me time at last :) ). If you look on my profile you'll see my contact info ;)

I think your work, and your idea's would work well around a redefined core of modules. Once I show you what to do, it'll take you afew days to attach as many sounds to the guns as you like :D. TBH, I'm just happy that someone would like to use our configs, considering they have been largely blanked by the 'stars' lol.

Hope to catch you laters mate

Regards

Mark

Yeah, I wasn't suggesting copying/changing, I was just suggesting what I thought was the best example, I didn't mean that you should change you sounds around so they sound like his.

And remember, I was just nit picking, that was kinda my own personal taste I was expressing. I understand you can't cater to everyones opinions cause, well that would never happen or be possible. Sorry for the confusion. :o

Nightrain

Hey no problem! There was no confusion! I have overreacted!:p

So far, so bad: OA is crashing all the Time, the GEAR -Sound at running has no function anymore and i cannot record the game, cant make Videos any longer! Don't get it... trouble shooting is on the way, but i'll take a while! Next Video u can see in the next half Hour!

Thanks so far.

Jarhead

*UPDATE*

The

is now online. The SCARs showing in this Video are in the first phase of editing and NOT final.

Thanks so far.

Jarhead

Edited by LordJarhead

WOW!! The SCAR sounds fucking awesome man!! Really good work. Totally can't wait for release, this is awesome. The SCARs sound 1000X better than before.

The M14 is GREAT. Maybe a bit more punch would make it sound epic. The M24 is great...and the explosions are br00tal. I love it man!!

This is an amazing sound mod. Can't wait for release.

WOW!! The SCAR sounds fucking awesome man!! Really good work. Totally can't wait for release, this is awesome. The SCARs sound 1000X better than before.

The M14 is GREAT. Maybe a bit more punch would make it sound epic. The M24 is great...and the explosions are br00tal. I love it man!!

This is an amazing sound mod. Can't wait for release.

Oh... my... GOSH! I did not expected that the SCAR matter as well in the first Phase. I'm assuming that I will leave the SCAR like it is! I can also tell from my tests out, it fits well in overall concept. ;)

Thanks...

Jarhead

SCAR sounds great, I agree with Enad about everything else. RPG sounds especially good. :D

SCAR sounds great, I agree with Enad about everything else. RPG sounds especially good. :D

Thanks man! :yay:

It sounds great man! Great job! :D

Any ETA?

It sounds great man! Great job! :D

Any ETA?

hush, let the man do the magic. ;)

SCARs sound absolutely wonderful! I really cant wait

for this to come out :)

Okay after watching the OA video I need this mod as soon as it comes out! This'll be replacing ACEX_SM definitely. :D

Let me know if I can help out in any way. I have official testing experience through EA Games.

Edited by JuggernautOfWar