Sign in to follow this  
oldbear

[ADO] Brik, a small CQB training map

Hey RavenDK,

If you download the Namalsk map, it will give you some lighting modules made specifically for namalsk, you can place it in the editor on other maps like any other module...

The only little dislike i have with this superb island is the grass around the waters. I totally understand the idea since it looks very good with it, but it does lower my FPS immensly when looking at the direction of the lakes since that grass has a very long view distance. As soon as im not facing the lakes or am a bit away from them i can play this island with 10000VD with super FPS. :)

Anyway. Thanks for the update and agreed with Gnat - it looks very real playing on this island.

Grass ? Do you speak about "Phragmites" plants ?

If so, yes this plant is a FPS killer, I have already gain more than 20FPS in dividing their number by 10 on alpha versions.

But this plant seems to be somewhat a feature of the ponds areas ... I just hope that somebody at BIS works the thing a bit to be as playable as other vegetation items.

Yes thats the plants i meant, and agree completely with you about working on the veggies. OA should bring that, but would be nice in A2 also. :)

Thanks mate for a great map.

This looks great man, downlolading now, so I'll let you know how it goes

that is my favorite map!

i love the areal, the forests and so on!

is a update planned?

maybe a little bigger Map?

best greetings from Germany - Christopher