Sign in to follow this  
Aculaud

Hey mods! got a proposition for yas!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ April 21 2002,20:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I don't like mine, and the names are getting more and more obscene.<span id='postcolor'>

Wanna trade? Well, I can live with mine if I have to, but I don't particulary like it, and I don't like people complaining to me about it. Well, it is a bit over the top if you ask me.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

I'm thinking about posting a picture of the Royal Clit and see what happens smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Please do smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ April 21 2002,11:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">They are having their petty fun with us, thinking we brught it upon ourselves for requesting something as outrageous as optional member name.<span id='postcolor'>

Its not outrageous, every other forum iv been to has had that option.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I don't like mine, and the names are getting more and more obscene.<span id='postcolor'>

I've been lucky. I like my name...

I hereby end my short but proud reign as Royal Clitoris, Queen of the Genitalia to return to the crowd that I once sprung from: The simple, but proud Members!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ April 21 2002,23:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ April 21 2002,11<!--emo&wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">They are having their petty fun with us, thinking we brught it upon ourselves for requesting something as outrageous as optional member name.<span id='postcolor'>

Its not outrageous, every other forum iv been to has had that option.<span id='postcolor'>

I know, I was being sarcastic

Hey look, I'm back to being member as well. Whadda you know smile.gif

HAH!! The Forum Radical lives forever!!!!!!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ April 22 2002,00:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">HAH!! The Forum Radical lives forever!!!!!!!<span id='postcolor'>

The laugh is on you mate, since Anticrist is probably the only one that has cyrillic on in IE by default.. For the rest you are known as "Daaeeae Oidia"... or something like that. biggrin.gif

No, but the having fun with the names was not a bad idea from the mods per se, but I think that they pushed it a bit too far so to say smile.gif

I still advocate that, but until then, i wouldnt care if i reverted to just "member"........or "Advanced Member" now, probably.

I like the idea that the mods choose. If you put it yourself it means nothing, but if sombody else puts it for you... well its more fun, I think. My only objection is that they went a bit too far on some names.

You know what I thought about when I read through the last pages?

Ever wonder about those people who say they are giving more than 100%?

We have all been to those meetings where someone wants over 100%.

How about achieving 103%?

Here's a little math that might prove helpful.

What makes life 100%?

If A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

is represented as:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Then,

H A R D W O R K

8 1 18 4 23 15 18 11 = 98%

K N O W L E D G E

11 14 15 23 12 5 4 7 5 = 96%

But,

A T T I T U D E

1 20 20 9 20 21 4 5 = 100%

And,

B U L L S H I T

2 21 12 12 19 8 9 20 = 103%

So, it stands to reason that hard work and knowledge will get you close,

attitude will get you there, but bullshit will put you over the top.

And look how far

A S S K I S S I N G

1 19 19 11 9 19 19 9 14 7 = 118%

What the h*ll is that supposed to mean?

Sorry Schweizer, but I hate those pocket philosophies that sound really smart but are complete bullshit IRL.

Are you saying we should start kissing some asses?

Nah, not my style smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ April 21 2002,15:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Are you saying we should start kissing some asses?

Nah, not my style smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

no, your style includes many many grossly obese women

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ April 22 2002,00:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What the h*ll is that supposed to mean?

Sorry Schweizer, but I hate those pocket philosophies that sound really smart but are complete bullshit IRL.

Well, mmmh? I dont realy Know, I just posted some stuff I found in my Yahoo mailbox today. It is kind of symbolic. After I posted such a insane yoke somewhere else I feel released and can delete the letter out of my mail-account. It is kind of emotional-garbage. But nice it made you think! You actually read everything! biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Warin @ April 20 2002,04:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And I am now an 'Elongated Sapajou' which I am not sure the meaning of.  The closest I could come is a term for a certain monkey.<span id='postcolor'>

Hmmm...I'm kinda late replying to this, but anyway... "Elongated Monkey"....think about that one awhile wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ April 22 2002,01:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ April 22 2002,00:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What the h*ll is that supposed to mean?

Well, mmmh? I dont realy Know, I just posted some stuff I found in my Yahoo mailbox today. It is kind of symbolic. After I posted such a insane yoke somewhere else I feel released and can delete the letter out of my mail-account. It is kind of emotional-garbage. But nice it made you think! You actually read everything!   biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Are you saying I don't think sad.gif

I guess it's my own fault, I've been using this Forum as my sandbox. The one place where I can be childish.

IRL I'm a serious guy, in a serious job, with major responsabilities and ambitions. This is my silly place biggrin.gif

B.t.w. ,my style isn't obese woman, just to set the record straight. I just happen to feel like taking the piss out of something like gunchicks, which to me is perverted. As you can see now, that thread has gone to a "special" place, where it stops being even remotely funny (for me anyway). sad.gif

Suffering and children having to deffend themselves in third world countries isnt funny for anyone, i would hope. But try to at least be able to apreciate what others take pleasure in. You can simply apreciate something like "Girls with Guns" for what it is without having to fight against it, and take the fun out of it for everyone. Its like me and veganism - If you can kill what you eat, youve got my blessing. No joke. I just hate seeing so many people rely on an industry to kill the poor animals for them. Its nothing more than civilized genocide. Its not like i dont want people to eat meat, some need the protien. I just hate people painting it so black and white like eating meat, and feeding the industry behind it is the only way people can stay alive. The same principal can be applied in the case of Girls With Guns. You dont have to paint it so black and white, like "Girls with guns, wearing little to nothing is sick and wrong and none of you should be able to enjoy it!" We're Guys! With Guy Hormones! You cant just ask us to supress it all so easily......And incidentaly, the whole "Happy Website" thing was just too much for any of us to bear.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USSoldier11B @ April 22 2002,04:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hey I asked first where's mine??? mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

lol You sure you know what you're asking for? just look at poor denoir. Royal Clitoris lmao. I'm sorry I didn't take a screenshot of that biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ April 22 2002,03:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Suffering and children having to deffend themselves in third world countries isnt funny for anyone, i would hope. But try to at least be able to apreciate what others take pleasure in. You can simply apreciate something like "Girls with Guns" for what it is without having to fight against it, and take the fun out of it for everyone. Its like me and veganism - If you can kill what you eat, youve got my blessing. No joke. I just hate seeing so many people rely on an industry to kill the poor animals for them. Its nothing more than civilized genocide. Its not like i dont want people to eat meat, some need the protien. I just hate people painting it so black and white like eating meat, and feeding the industry behind it is the only way people can stay alive. The same principal can be applied in the case of Girls With Guns. You dont have to paint it so black and white, like "Girls with guns, wearing little to nothing is sick and wrong and none of you should be able to enjoy it!" We're Guys! With Guy Hormones! You cant just ask us to supress it all so easily......And incidentaly, the whole "Happy Website" thing was just too much for any of us to bear.<span id='postcolor'>

Hey you are from Seattle right? Just asking cause there is also a registered member at GhostRecon.net with the name Aclaud! smile.gif

yeah, id be careful when asking for custom titles. Denoir got "Royal Clitoris", Wobble got "Satans Smegma", Major Fubar got "Sock Padding", Second Draw got "Contradictory Crossdresser", Lord Zach got "Follicular Tiara", its messed up.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ April 21 2002,19:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hey you are from Seattle right? Just asking cause there is also a registered member at GhostRecon.net with the name Aclaud!  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

unless they jacked my name confused.gif  But yeah, i'm from there, and live there.

*two minutes later*

Yep, just checked, and thats me too. As you can see, i dont post there that often, cause Ghost Recon SUCKS COMPARED TO OFP!!!!!!!!

thats tantamount to having a death wish, Paladin. You dont know what these guys are capable of.....................But yeah, do it. i wanna see what he gets!