Sign in to follow this  
Aculaud

Hey mods! got a proposition for yas!

Aculaud's my name. Its just what i call myself.

No! I'm asking the mods and asking about ÄŕäÄęŕë Ôîđóěŕ!

mad.gif Grrrrrrr. Who's the two-legged maggot who chose to be wise and change my title ? Identify yourself ! For when you do, I shall strike down with the might of God and only then will you feel my true wrath !

Hmmmkay ? .. I'll go look at Britney's photos now. Call me if ya need anythin'.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Antichrist @ April 20 2002,21:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">No! I'm asking the mods and asking about ÄŕäÄęŕë Ôîđóěŕ!<span id='postcolor'>

yeah, i want to know too, now that you mention it.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ April 21 2002,06:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Antichrist @ April 20 2002,21:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">No! I'm asking the mods and asking about ÄŕäÄęŕë Ôîđóěŕ!<span id='postcolor'>

yeah, i want to know too, now that you mention it.<span id='postcolor'>

It says "Radikal Foruma" - which means "the Forum Radical".

yes yes, good good, but...........why Russian?

It sounds revolutionary, and should therefor be in Russian! It is just a pity that cyrilic isn't enabled by default in ie.

Glad to see the members of this forum are toys for the amusement of the moderators. smile.gif

God knows that's why I joined.

Hey, pipe down, Sock Padding! I am no ones toy!! tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ April 21 2002,09:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">how do i enable it myself?<span id='postcolor'>

Under internet explorer

View->Encoding->More->Cyrillic (Windows)

Now it says P-a-weird looking A-backwards N-k-a-n  O with a line through it-o-p-y-m-a

1.jpg

ok, so now what does it mean? The title in the pic i posted.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ April 21 2002,11wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Now it says P-a-weird looking A-backwards N-k-a-n  O with a line through it-o-p-y-m-a

1.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">lol

now that was very funny spelling  

Especially for people who know russian  

<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I said it heaps of times before!!!!

It means

Forum Radical!!!!

<span id='postcolor'>

<!--emo&biggrin.gif lol Antichrist is right on both accounts. Too bad the joke will be lost on anyone who dosen't manually select Cyrillic encoding in IE, I know I didn't get it at first.

Anyways I'm bored so here's a letter by letter translation:

Ä=R, Å•=a, ä=d, Ä=i, Ä™=k, Å•=a, ë=l

Ô=f, î=o, đ=r, ó=u, ě=m, ŕ=a

Radikal Foruma <- as Antichrist and denoir have said "Forum Radical"

Which one of you mods are playing with the names? Or is it all of you?

Now, I'm asking this since I've gotten two upset PM's from some people that found my new name offensive. Now, I myself can maybe accept "Royal Clitoris", but perhaps it would be wise to change it to something eh.. less directly obscene.

Finger o fudge *sigh* very mature.

Now, have we all had our fun?

Mods don't like being fucked with. Either do us members. This stuff was funny at first, now it's just stupid. If people don't like the captions they've been given, how about doing the mature thing and changing them back?

They are having their petty fun with us, thinking we brught it upon ourselves for requesting something as outrageous as optional member name.

I don't like mine, and the names are getting more and more obscene.

I'm thinking about posting a picture of the Royal Clit and see what happens smile.gif