Sign in to follow this  
Aculaud

Hey mods! got a proposition for yas!

I want dignity dammit! biggrin.gif

b.t.w. no, not actually dignity but some name which i'm not ashamed of.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Warin @ April 19 2002,18:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'd take a nifty title any day over a high post count!  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

than give me a nifty title!!!!! I at least want Forum Radical, if i have to be something pre-chosen. Iv never been a reactionary in my life! If not that, then "OFP Spook"

Tovarish got something at least close to what he wanted. What'd i do to deserve "Forum Reactionary"?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (second_draw @ April 20 2002,03:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I want dignity dammit!  biggrin.gif

b.t.w. no, not actually dignity but some name which i'm not ashamed of.<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Contradictory Crossdresser<span id='postcolor'>

no, I do not "contradict" myself cause i never crossdress. Stop it you evil mod. biggrin.gif

I didnt even know what that meant at first!!! Now that i know, that is the opposite of who i am. Iv never abandoned a cause in my life.

ok, how about this: id either like what i originaly wanted as a title (If i got that, you can reset my post count on a dayly basis for all care), or just give me back my 770 posts, and make me a member again.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ April 20 2002,03:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I didnt even know what that meant at first!!! Now that i know, that is the opposite of who i am. Iv never abandoned a cause in my life.

ok, how about this: id either like what i originaly wanted as a title (If i got that, you can reset my post count on a dayly basis for all care), or just give me back my 770 posts, and make me a member again.<span id='postcolor'>

It's not that bad, Noone understands what it means! Be happy that you are not "the scum of society" status.

p.s. That was not an invitation to change it 'the scum of society" status, you evil mod

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">ÄŕäÄęŕë Ôîđóěŕ<span id='postcolor'>

Can Acluad explain this?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Chaucer's Pet<span id='postcolor'>

Who is this Chaucer which kingbeast "sucked up" to

chaucer was an author, or is, whichever the case may be

And since i can pretty much assume that this member status means something along the lines of "A conservative wimp who abandons all he stands for" just like the other two meant, i will re-enstate my proposal:

id either like what i originaly wanted as a title, OFP Spook, or Forum Radical at the least (If i got that, you can reset my post count on a dayly basis for all care), or just give me back my 770 posts, and make me a member again.

And I am now an 'Elongated Sapajou' which I am not sure the meaning of. The closest I could come is a term for a certain monkey.

Aculaud...

Dont take this so seriously. I actually think it's pretty amusing, even with a monkeyish title.  

This is supposed to be fun... not stress us out.  smile.gif

this is slightly amusing to me, i'll admit, but that doesnt take away from the fact that i at least want a title in english

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Satan's Smegma<span id='postcolor'>

That's gross.

Smegma= 1)"The matter secreted by any of the sebaceous glands. Specifically: (a) The soapy substance covering the skin of newborn infants. (b) The cheesy, sebaceous matter which collects between the glans penis and the foreskin. "

2)"A sebaceous secretion, especially the cheesy secretion that collects under the prepuce or around the clitoris."

Derived from: [Latin smgma, detergent, from Greek, from smkhein, 'to wash off'.]

Those evil, EVIL, EVIL mods, what bastards biggrin.gif

Tyler

Imagine how Rimmer feels. After all, everyone think's he's a Smeg Head.

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">this is slightly amusing to me<span id='postcolor'>

calling me the "contradictory crossdresser" is not amusing

Hey can i have one that says "Green Beret" or "U.S.S.F."? PLEASE! I don't have the knowledge to post things that result in 400 posts. Besides my avatar look boring with the ''. C'mon

P.S. What you put for Wobble is sick, and cruel.

P.P.S. I wonder what he thinks of Satan's Smegma

Well, Im not going to ask for a title because im afraid of what the mods would think up tounge.gif . I would also like to add that what you put for wobble is pretty sick.

shame shame shame on you mods.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (second_draw @ April 19 2002,20:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">calling me the "contradictory crossdresser" is not amusing<span id='postcolor'>

No, i meant its not amusing when it happens to me. Calling you the contradictory crossdresser is so Completely amusing! LOL!

And you may be beef jerkier, but i am............................ÄŕäÄęŕë Ôîđóěŕ!!!!!!.........................If i am to be slapped with this, can i at least know what it means?

I have THE strangest one. Is it Czech, Romanian, Russian, what?

And by god, what the hell does it mean!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

lol Aculaud

It is russian!!

And it means exactly what you wanted!! biggrin.gif

Now i want one too!!!! tounge.gif

yeah, but which one? i wanted two of them; "OFP spook", or "Forum Radical". Which did i get?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ April 20 2002,00:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Sock padding? They're just jealous of my humungous package..It's all me baby! tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

That had to be one of the best ones they came up with!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Antichrist @ April 20 2002,00:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Forum Radical tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Ok, now if i can just get my 770 posts added back to what i have now, i'll be back in buisness.