Sign in to follow this  
Aculaud

Hey mods! got a proposition for yas!

I can think of a few reasons. Probably didnt want to give me what i wanted and rub it in the faces of all those who didnt get what they wanted at the same time. So they put it in something the average Joe wont understand (i didnt either).

Now if they could just un-do the wrongful punishment from Mr. Gerschwarzenge's little boobie-trap (Which I DIDNT SEE), i'd be greatful.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hilandor @ April 19 2002,23:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ April 18 2002,22:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Nah, I think there are other mods that have a hardon for banning me, but not Plabbo.<span id='postcolor'>

it was me that post restricted you because of ur dolphin sex thing, post restriction time was up, better thank placebo for that  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Dolphin sex thing? Now you got me intrigued, please tell more biggrin.gif

I am almost getting jealous of your new names.. "Member" almost makes me look like a normal person tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ April 19 2002,15:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif3--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hilandor @ April 19 2002,23wow.gif3)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ April 18 2002,22:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Nah, I think there are other mods that have a hardon for banning me, but not Plabbo.<span id='postcolor'>

it was me that post restricted you because of ur dolphin sex thing, post restriction time was up, better thank placebo for that  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Dolphin sex thing? Now you got me intrigued, please tell more biggrin.gif

I am almost getting jealous of your new names.. "Member" almost makes me look like a normal person tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

well comprehensive instructions on how to copulate with a dolphin i think is wayyy OTT.

i dont think il ever go to the local sea life centre again in fear of seeing some perverted man " doing it " with an endangered species

I can't tell you about the secret-and-subversive-and- almost-impossible-to-come-across-with-a-google-search site because it's really hush hush and dangerous.

Well, I could tell you, but then I'd have my posting rights removed again, and I'd have to kill you.

shhh...

P.S. Mods! I'd appreciate if my member title could be "Giant Penis", is that okay?

Can I get Pees on Dirt, would look nice under my spinning globe and it sounds like Peace on Earth

-=Die Alive=-

As Hilandor mercilessly edits Nordin's post, he gets a little "sugar" from his friend, Dolly.

But look!

The plot thickens, as Hilandors beloved girlfriend approaches in her new lingerie.

What Drama!

hil.gif

"Royal Clitoris", are you calling me a pussy? tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ April 20 2002,17:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"Royal Clitoris", are you calling me a pussy? tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Hey at least you're Royalty. Here I am, the son of God, and I'm a Nomad! biggrin.gif

I think the guy who came up with these titles should be Smelly Drunk instead of me biggrin.giftounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ April 20 2002,17:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You two shouldn't complain at all... sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I ain't complaining biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ April 19 2002,16:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">As Hilandor mercilessly edits Nordin's post, he gets a little "sugar" from his friend, Dolly.

But look!

The plot thickens, as Hilandors beloved girlfriend approaches in her new lingerie.

What Drama!

hil.gif<span id='postcolor'>

ROFL

what did u do to my eyes i look stoned with a slight pleasurable grin