Sign in to follow this  
raedor

The official football World Cup 2010 in SA thread

What I really liked about this game was the small number of fouls :)

zA803thhgA0

It's Joachim Löw. Do not click while eating ;)

meh...:eek:

It's Joachim Löw. Do not click while eating ;)

Huh, very tasty.

I'd prefer a marinaded german octopus in the bechamelle

I'd be happy if Holland win as I have a couple of good Dutch friends (and former BIS colleagues) but Spain really deserve it for the football they play.

My support goes to the dutch as well. Not that I don't like Spain, but Holland is able to establish an impressive offensive game. Of course, only if the players feel confident, which, unfortunately, is not always the case, as we have already seen when they played against Uruguay.

Regards,

TB

The magic gypsy octopus thing says Spain, but what do octopi know? Come on the Dutch!

"Don't shake your TV that much , because Robben will fall" (Robben is like such a puppet)

lmao :D

btw Uruguay and Spain come on! :p

Edited by RobertHammer

Great match between Uruguay and Germany. I would have enjoyed some additional playtime.

Great match between Uruguay and Germany. I would have enjoyed some additional playtime.

Yea additional playtime would have been awesome. It was a great game to watch, thanks to both teams.

seconded and thirded.

Hope today's finals will reach the same quality and would even be better.

Regards,

TB

alg_octopus.jpg

Huh, very tasty.

I'd prefer a marinaded german octopus in the bechamelle

Does a third place satisfy you ?

Paul - an eight legged dude from Oberhausen's aquarium is a mastermind behind the World Cup. I was backing Uruguay and they had great occasions yesterday... They were supposed to break this scheme but - no, qué chingados! Now this Paul dude deserves some deep frying! Some German fans wanted him stewed in sauerkraut :D Some prefer:

According to a local newspaper, there have been “a host of comments on Facebook, Twitter suggesting Paul should be fried, barbecued or turned into a seafood salad or paella,â€

, while

“Others wanted to throw him into the shark tank,â€

http://news.oneindia.in/2010/07/08/fifa-world-cup-2010-germany-fans-paul-octopus.html

Today my support goes to Oranjes. If Spain wins, German Bundestag should nominate Paul as their advisor ;) Apparently Paul's original nationality is English.

Edited by Sudayev

Well Done Germany - it was nice match , shame i was too tired to watch whole game /I slept lol/

I wanna see Spain win today and i will take Paul with me xD :p

Edited by RobertHammer

*prepares for the freaking vuvuzela fest should Holland win tonight*

Last night i was in a bar and a couple of dudes insisted on blowing their damn vuvuzela's every odd minute with such sound it blotted out the music.

We went damn near to beating them to bits, even though it was 2 to 5. Such is the annoying sound of the vuvuzela, dont care about rationality or numbers.

*prepares for the freaking vuvuzela fest should Holland win tonight*

Last night i was in a bar and a couple of dudes insisted on blowing their damn vuvuzela's every odd minute with such sound it blotted out the music.

We went damn near to beating them to bits, even though it was 2 to 5. Such is the annoying sound of the vuvuzela, dont care about rationality or numbers.

go bro kick their asses....:yay::yay:

End of the first half time : i'm still waiting for the Dutch team to begin the match.

What's wrong with De Jong, he did a murder but was pretty lucky by having only a yellow card.

I'd say the same for Van Bommel, this guys must stop trying to be the referee's buddy as this doesn't hide what he does so far...

Hope the second half will be pinch more entertaining

I´d be surprised if both teams finish with 11 players each. De Jong should have seen red :eek:

come un dutchs!!

Edited by ***LeGeNDK1LLER***

Could this go into a shoot out?

Paul the Oracle predicted this CMON SPAIN!

Well, they might not get World Cup Winners medals, but at least every single Dutch player will go home with a yellow card.