Sign in to follow this  
tpM

HARCP - Dynamic Sound System

Any news from the HARCP team? how are things moving along.

Have you decided to hold the release so you could move onto the OA engine to utilize the larger amount of channels?

Leave them alone , pls guys - calm down and patience :j:

Leave them alone , pls guys - calm down and patience :j:

eh? His only asking for a current progress of the mod? what is wrong with that?

jesus :j:

eh? His only asking for a current progress of the mod? what is wrong with that?

jesus :j:

Probably because its rude, i would think they know people are waiting for this mod and they are doing the best that they can, if they had any news worth posting then im sure they would have posted it... its not like modders work for BIS and have to report in every hour, they work in their own time for the love of it, so patience, gratitude and respect is not much to ask for in return?

Probably because its rude, i would think they know people are waiting for this mod and they are doing the best that they can, if they had any news worth posting then im sure they would have posted it... its not like modders work for BIS and have to report in every hour, they work in their own time for the love of it, so patience, gratitude and respect is not much to ask for in return?

how is it rude? his only asking politely what the current state this mod is. No different to people asking in the city life mod or infact any of the 1000 mods in development.

Thats hardly being rude.

It not rude... Its only text on a forum that he can choose to answer or not to. I dont think he will take any serious damage. I wouldn't. :)

Rude is, standing on his doorway pointing a gun at him and demanding an answer when he will release this.. ;)

I have your family hostage! When will this be out :p :coop:

From what I've seen so far these looks to be a fantastic mod, and will fit in nicely with ACRE. My only question is how will this fit in with existing sound mods? Will it work over existing sound mods and enhance them?

how is it rude? his only asking politely what the current state this mod is. No different to people asking in the city life mod or infact any of the 1000 mods in development.

Thats hardly being rude.

Maybe rudes the wrong word, and I didnt mean he was rude in particular, just that some people behave like the game wont run unless they have mod A or mod b by yesterday! when i do free work from time to time i dnt want people whining in my ear when im gonna finish... no different right :)

The beat goes on..

I'm looking forward very much to this mod myself, the word 'dynamic' is perfectly fitting with what it does in game.

You know what guys I'm getting pretty tired of this.

If my interest in the hard work people put into making my ArmA II game more interesting, is going to be misconstrued or labelled as impatience or rudeness (for the second time on this thread) then I wont bother to post again, just be the taker shall I that puts nothing back into the community? No comments? No praise? No interest?

Obviously I misunderstand the point of the WIP threads, I thought It was so modders could show case their work and the community could ask questions.

To have my ass chewed off again, because Im simply asking how things are going about a mod I'm excited about, isn't on fellas, If I'm not being rude don't use me as an example please.

Right, rant over from me, now where did I put my teddy ;p

Edited by Bigpickle

Heyah,

Take it easy guys, we are not dead (yet :D). The stuff is progressing and I gonna make a video showing the system with Operation Arrowhead in a firefight.

You know what guys I'm getting pretty tired of this.

If my interest in the hard work people put into making my ArmA II game more interesting, is going to be misconstrued or labelled as impatience or rudeness (for the second time on this thread) then I wont bother to post again, just be the taker shall I that puts nothing back into the community? No comments? No praise? No interest?

Obviously I misunderstand the point of the WIP threads, I thought It was so modders could show case their work and the community could ask questions.

To have my ass chewed off again, because Im simply asking how things are going about a mod I'm excited about, isn't on fellas, If I'm not being rude don't use me as an example please.

Right, rant over from me, now where did I put my teddy ;p

Well said mate

Heyah,

Take it easy guys, we are not dead (yet :D). The stuff is progressing and I gonna make a video showing the system with Operation Arrowhead in a firefight.

Nice. Can't wait for video.:)

Today we started none public beta testing of DSS mod. We will release the mod in this week. Unfortunately we can't get OA yet, because hungarian DVD's contains CRC errors. So it will be only for A2 Vanilla maps, buildings and weapons.

no OA that`s pity :o

i hope for a solution in future for this errors.

either way i am glad to play the armaII version ;)

Great news guys looking forward to it, have there been any additional echo/reverb for explosions added to the mod, or still only nades?

Edited by Bigpickle

Thx mate!

But it doesn't work for me.

I've added this in the commandline:

-mod=@HARCP;@WarFXParticles;@CBA;@ACE;@ACEX;@ACEX_PLA;@TRTV;@TRWV

:(

Thx mate!

But it doesn't work for me.

I've added this in the commandline:

-mod=@HARCP;@WarFXParticles;@CBA;@ACE;@ACEX;@ACEX_PLA;@TRTV;@TRWV

:(

Do you have version number in main menu left top corner?

We will release DSS 1.1 in this month.

Features:

New: Support Takistan, Zargabad, Desert maps

New: Support all OA building

New: Support Town generator module

Optimized: Initializing time (the script changed, so it is lot faster then before)

Good news guys, look forward to this:bounce3:

Oh sweet! I'm really looking forward to this as much as everyone else as well. I loved using it and miss it on Takistan and Zargabad without a doubt. This by far has upped the immersion for me when playing as it did for the guys I play with. So I'll be doing my happy-happy dance once the update gets released. :D

Edited by Yokhanan
spelling fail