Sign in to follow this  
tpM

HARCP - Dynamic Sound System

OA version? Hell yes tpM. You know we would love that. :)

Thanks for all the super work you do. :cheers:

Absolutely stunning. What kind of performance hit do you forecast in 100 person battles?

Edited by jpinard

Absolutely stunning. What kind of performance hit do you forecast in 100 person battles?

The mod will be running on client side and it is contains several user config setups. Like player echoes only, all echoes, client echoes. We did not tested yet with 100+ person, but tpm will, and we publish it in another video. :)

I honestly waiting this sound modification with greater anticipation

than O.A. i m receiving tomorrow..

Yeah, since the OA sounds simply make my dick unconsciously turn inside, when new soundpacks like this makes me get a hard-on. :)

I would love to experiment with this code aswell, as soon this modification is out. I will make my own pack with this for sure! I hope it will be released soon!

The mod will be running on client side and it is contains several user config setups. Like player echoes only, all echoes, client echoes. We did not tested yet with 100+ person, but tpm will, and we publish it in another video. :)

I'm just wondering about when using it in singe player mode. Thanks! :)

Nice to see your putting the effort in here for HARCP, everyone is happy to wait as long as you need, because at the end of the day we can appreciate the hard work you put in and the time it takes! On that note, did it take you a long time to get the basic test version of this set up?

Well, Danczer started coding the system in the beginning of June, he spent daily ~6-8 hours on it, and I made the sounds roughly under a week.

stop bumping this thread sheesh.. he reports regularly, he doesn't need someone to bump it every day or two

:smiley-blunder:

Thats pretty rude, considering my interest in the workings of this mod and its problems is genuine and not just about bumping.But you would have seen that if you had read my previous posts.

So Jog on

Edited by Bigpickle

bumping intensity:

bigpickle: 37 postings in 3 years

Fox´09: 803 postings in 1 year. lol.

sry for offtopic.

Sounds pretty good and reminds me of Bad Company 2. Especially useful for reminding yourself that ur in a house and not out in the open anymore.

For first time i believe this mod is >BFBC2 sounds,because yes..in BF sounds are

awesome,but they lack the "dynamics".

i.e while watching the Vid. in Utube.. this mod really sounds like a REAL gun but in BF..nice samples and effects but...Very "weak" if you know what i mean...

For first time i believe this mod is >BFBC2 sounds,because yes..in BF sounds are

awesome,but they lack the "dynamics".

i.e while watching the Vid. in Utube.. this mod really sounds like a REAL gun but in BF..nice samples and effects but...Very "weak" if you know what i mean...

Interestingly Battlefield 2 was the first game I played which had dynamic effects like reverb and echo from EAX 5 (using an X-Fi soundcard), it was easily some of the best sounding sound I'd heard in a game

That kind of comment does nothing but hurry up an infraction/post restriction, you can do better than that Jonney.

That kind of comment does nothing but hurry up an infraction/post restriction, you can do better than that Jonney.

Ya, and if BIS has done the Sound "problems" we should not wait here ;)

Edited by Termi-Innos-kumpel

Any news from the HARCP team? how are things moving along.

Have you decided to hold the release so you could move onto the OA engine to utilize the larger amount of channels?