Sign in to follow this  
barret

Spam

Im workin on a site for spamming (the mass message type). Any Suggestions?

What exactly is the purpose of your website?

To generate spam?

To attract spam?

To advertise spam?

To fight spam?

You need to be more specific...

i dont get it. What would be the purpose of making a spam site if your posts on that site didnt count for anything? what kind of rewards could be reaped from spaming your site?

to file a lawsuit against someone when they get carpel tunnel for clicking the mouse 5 hours straight each day

oh, so no benefits for me, eh? alright then, youre on your own!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ April 19 2002,05:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">oh, so no benefits for me, eh? alright then, youre on your own!<span id='postcolor'>

but I thought we were friends!!!! Wehn i mean spam, I mean like Email bombing (i just like the name spam). I couldnt think of ne thing else.

** GOVERNMENT HEALTH WARNING**

Spamming can and will result in the loss of reproductive body parts, spamming can seriously damage your health.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hilandor @ April 19 2002,11:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">loss of reproductive body parts<span id='postcolor'>

wow.gif ?!!?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hilandor @ April 19 2002,11:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">** GOVERNMENT HEALTH WARNING**

Spamming can and will result in the loss of reproductive body parts, spamming can seriously damage your health.<span id='postcolor'>

Oh, and I thought you were going to say "Spamming can Increase the amount of sperm you can produce" lol.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hilandor @ April 19 2002,02:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Spamming can and will result in the loss of reproductive body parts.<span id='postcolor'>

*Homer Simpsons Scream*

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ April 19 2002,22:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hilandor @ April 19 2002,02:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Spamming can and will result in the loss of reproductive body parts.<span id='postcolor'>

*Homer Simpsons Scream*<span id='postcolor'>

He ment Increase so dont scream

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (barret @ April 19 2002,00:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Im workin on a site for spamming (the mass message type). Any Suggestions?<span id='postcolor'>

Actually, there already is a spam only forum; created by Nobby, TheHamster,etc.

Check it oooooouuuut!

Only top class spam allowed in here ppl biggrin.gif