Sign in to follow this  
icebreakr

Jungle Wars: Island of Lingor

Construction Company Mapfact is responsible for construction of a new airport terminal:

lingor_airport15.jpg

Edited by IceBreakr

Hope these ported buildings don't look and feel too OFPish in CO. Btw are you going to release these buildings/objects as standalone addons? :)

Guess J-Guid is asking if the player + AI can get to the roof via ladder and/or via stairs.

What would you like to see instead NoRailgunner, same old 100-times reused building from CO? Our library is damn short and quality building makers are rare. Yes, there will be access to the roof - don't worry.

If you mean included as an addon & placable with editor, yes. If you mean present on island at any given time, no.

@NoRailgunner: I mean remove grass near stairs and replace to concrete!!!

If you mean included as an addon & placable with editor, yes. If you mean present on island at any given time, no.

Its been REALY great!!! Maby you can find a monkeys, perrots etc. :D?

Construction Company Mapfact is responsible for construction of a new airport terminal:

It works well Architecturaly, Does permission include updating and improving the textures where required?

It works well Architecturaly, Does permission include updating and improving the textures where required?

I second this, also will the airport include other Structures made by mapfact :). I still wonder why no one has asked Mapfact before to port the Buildings, as Mapfacts Building were one of the most used addons in OFP.

Keep up the great work Icebreakr :)

I will certainly make alterations as "out-of-the-box" objects dont work. I hope to include a radar station, too.

Interesting! Must looks good :) Anti-Fire station placed near Airport? ;)

Ohoho, another fan of Nogova ;) If I get the doors working properly, then the answer is yes.

Keep doors opened :D! And maby some warhouse for caddyes (little cars) ;)

I think the Nogova objects look great!. Mapfact were quality addons in the ofp times, no reason why they cant live on in ArmaII

Ohoho, another fan of Nogova ;) If I get the doors working properly, then the answer is yes.

sounds great :)

Just wait for v1.33 - numerous fixes and changes ;)

Island will be released when v1.60 comes out on the day we will host a MP event (airshow, car racing, redVsBlue mission).

We're seriously considering to set our next milsim campaign to Lingor. In fact the only thing stopping me from editing is the expected next version. Is the 1.60 release still on?

-k

I'm behind schedule for a week but I think I can pull it off. I'll organize Powershow event with SBP Team and Fusion (FF). Hopefully next week (if 1.60 is out for xmas). You can read about it here, there will even be prizes.

Quick update: -Martin- and I are solving one major issue, a wall that can be clipped on a bigger airport terminal object, another fancy undocumented feature when dealing with bigger objects in O2.

So basically, we lost 7-8 days of work with this single object... v1.60 is out now so I need to hurry with the release & MP event ;)

Edited by IceBreakr

Gah! Searching for the final secret of the riddle is driving me insane? Does somebody want to sent me a PM with some help getting the coordinates down? I think I'm reading the numbers right but I must not be. I'm looking at the 2nd number on the side of the rocks too.

Anyway, awesome island. Haven't had this much fun looking for an easter egg in awhile. Maybe it is my imagination, but did the 1.60 patch cause a bit of a performance hit on Lingor?

IceBreakr, that sounds great.

-k