Sign in to follow this  
icebreakr

Jungle Wars: Island of Lingor

:confused:

Maybe cause the addon is in the OA download section anyway?

the fine print will get you every time :)

yeah but I didnt notice that, I went straight from Google

Icebreakr

Regarding ambient civs: I've been using ALICE (expansion), but I still can not create any civilians. The debug shows nothing. The code I used was as per the post you replied to, so I can't see what I might be doing wrong.

Ice: is this island going to be re-released with Berghoff's updated trees? (like Duala did)

Argh. I got a hot sweat just looking at all that red...

:eek:

Now I understand

I'll go away and do some work of my own then :o

List is getting shorter and I'm getting Lingor v1.3 ready for release. Along with updated units.

The best thing is a new satellite texture based on real world locations... with it a jungle will come alive ;)

Brillliant news. I can't wait as this and Duala are the 2 islands I'm dying execute operations on. :yay:

Well, for special operations Army usually calls in special Police unit called FEA. So they don't need their own branch.

I downloaded Lingor last night and me and a friend have been playing it nonstop this entire evening. This map is amazing!

We are working on solving the riddle but have gotten stuck at the last part, where you have to find the coordinates. Icebreakr mentions above that each stone has TWO numbers on it (the Roman numeral designating the order the riddle is to be solved and a second that will make a coordinate), but every stone I've looked at has no second number that I can find. Any help here would be fabulous!

Anyone fancy trying out new Lingor v1.2? ;)

When I saw that you plan to upgarde it to 1.3, I did wonder what happened to 1.2! Happy to give it a whirl though!

Sending it to Foxhound :)

If that doesn´t mean you´re going to send your update to armaholic 4 release - my squad would be damn hot to test your update IceBreakr! :D :cool:

I'll release v1.3, since bugs were found with terrain mud setting (too bumpy) and also couple others.

Edited by IceBreakr

Hi IceBreakr,

The first thing I notice is that the AI do not like driving over the eastern section of the new long bridge (the part that runs north/south). Most of the time they just screech to a halt before the section begins (coming from either direction). The western section of the bridge seems to be no problem to them. Tested in a Landrover.

I'll play around some more...

Regards

A small anomoly....

In the UK we have a sign for this that reads 'Heavy Plant Crossing'...

Plant

Map Position

Edited by Jedra

Looking forward to the update... love your work...:eek:

Hi IceBreakr!

The archive you sent me was corrupted - couldn´t open it. Maybe you could send me a link via pm again...

Thx,

Mike

You have PM MadMike[brig2010]. Others please hold until v1.3 gets released (major bugfixing after yesteday's MP test).

I was getting the "size sections / not an array" error as well and have narrowed it down to a conflict between the Lingor island and the LCWF v1.1 addon (south korean army addon module, v1.1) whenever the addons are run together. I don't know too much about programming but have seen in another thread that it could be due to the LCWF addon missing a pair of brackets ( [] ) which could be throwing off the compatibility. Hope this helps and the island looks great! Could you make the jungles denser in future builds if possible?

Is there a readme of what you are changing ? With so many trees I find it strange there are no fallen and rotting trees/stumps...ie placed at heights to be useful to provide cover... thanks.

Edited by gonk

Is there a readme of what you are changing ? With so many trees I find it strange there are no fallen and rotting yrees/stumps...ie placed at heights to be useful to provide cover... thanks.

this is actually a really good idea. Could add alot to gameplay.