Sign in to follow this  
icebreakr

Jungle Wars: Island of Lingor

^^ wow, just wow.

subroc: both bugs entered into the system.

Nikiforos, nothing in this world never be done ;), because all have chanse to be improved :)!

Chance maybe, but usually not the time ;)

Nikiforos, nothing in this world never be done ;), because all have chanse to be improved :)!

PS

I hope I dont get a warning for this :rolleyes:

Edited by Nikiforos

coming soon Template for FOB Eddie...:o

Dont know if this has come up before but.:( After the Lingor Mig21 update the Duala Molatian Army Mig21MF Fishbed (cap) have lost their aphid AA missiles. Did have 6 now its a BIG Red 0 :butbut: Is there a way to have the Molation CAP migs fully armed....???? anyone Know ?

Edited by jgaz-uk

This is looking fantastic, im gonna try this out when i get the time to it.

Icebreaker,

Do you have the group names for the new units, I can`t seem to find them anywhere.

Class names yes, group names ?

look in @Lingor_units in the file called - "unit_classes" that's where I found it.

I wrote all group names a few pages back, didn't I?

Is there a way to arm the Duala CAP Migs with AA missiles any one know?

take a look at data/scripts/mainthreadc.sqf in this mission - we add more aphids to the mig21's using a trigger.

http://www.gitsarma.gamingdeluxe.net/missions/GITSEvolution-RACS_Lingor_v5.lingor.pbo

Thanks for that egg:bounce3:

Used part of script for temp solution. Migs have missiles again . Visual bug the missiles don't come off the wings rails they still show as there. It will have to do for now. The problem was maybe something to do with the Duala update "removed dependency to CBA & MissileBox" perhaps?

Why are you writing this in a Lingor topic and not Duala one? What does it have to do with Lingor or Lingor units pack?

I'm working on something :D :D

th_wave_race_loading.jpg

th_js1.jpg th_js2.jpg th_js3.jpg

Basically a remake of

. (Loved that game)

- Multiplayer for up to 8 players (Singleplayer will be time challenge only - obviously the AI can't handle this)

- Dedicated compatible

- Multiple tracks (Select track via lobby parameter)

- Time of day and weather (Lobby parameter)

- Creating tracks will be quite easy, just have to place a couple of game logics

- Good performance even if you add 50 tracks, since it's all created on-the-fly (No pre-placed objects in the editor)

Base code is almost done... Not so easy scripting such a thing in ArmA, but it's coming along nicely! :D

I'm aiming for 10 tracks for release; Rally Style A > B; Maybe lap races later on. I will release it after some Beta tests. I hope in 1 or 2 weeks!

sxp2high thanks, you found a use for our scooters, good idea :D, waiting to try it :)

Edited by J-Guid

Why are you writing this in a Lingor topic and not Duala one? What does it have to do with Lingor or Lingor units pack?

:butbut: My apologies it seemed to happen after the Major Lingor update which has Migs, I thought it was something to do with that. So it definitely is the Duala update that caused the Mig CAP no aphid yes?

Edited by jgaz-uk

@sph2high: That's awesome dude!

Now you add a possibility to shoot something when riding those and you go for the stupidest MP session of all times!

It seems I forgot to change default Vilas classes for AIFV vehicle. So for now use these three classes:

vil_aifv_ypr // M2

vil_aifv_ypr1 // 25mm cannon turret

vil_aifv_ypr2 // medical medevac version

With next update I'll make new classes but keep these too, so I don't brake the missions.

I've also updated the class list:

http://www.icebreakr.info/lingor/unit_classes.txt

Oh - Thank YOU J-Guid for making them! Totally in love with them! :D

Never had so much fun testing a mission.. haha!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6SSdasOxVw

Been hanging out on the Eastern Front so missed this - sxp2high, you are a genius! Looking forward to putting this on a server!

That looks like a totally awesome mission using those SeaDoo's! I would have to say those SeaDoo addons are one of the most fun addons I have played with in Arma 2. It's right up there with the old SkiDoo addon that was released for Operation Flashpoint years ago for use on Kegety's Winter Kolgujev map. :)