Sign in to follow this  
icebreakr

Jungle Wars: Island of Lingor

Thanks guys for kind words, I know waiting is hard - but working my ass off and cutting sleep is maybe even a bit harder ;)

I'm getting home in the evening to evaluate the work done and set a day of release.

Edited by IceBreakr

Thanks guys for kind words, I know waiting is hard - but working my ass off and cutting sleep is maybe even a bit harder ;)

I'm getting home in the evening to evaluate the work done and set a day of release.

Im sure everyone appreciated your work, i for one do. I think some people forget addon makers do have a real life to juggle as well. i cant wait to see the trailer :)

Shure, guys just be more patient! Just wait! All in good time...

)rStrangelove;2123034']Wowowowow! Right on time for my 40th birthday (1st april)' date=' so ... can't wait :)[/quote']

Nice, my 40th is in May... so I'll just consider this an early present. I just hope the MP event will be open and somehow at a time I can attend (CST).

But anyways, thanks for the info, IceBreakr. Looking forward to it! :)

Added to our agenda! I'll be looking forward to hearing more details about the whats, where and when etc including the number of seats :) Good luck and thanks for all the hard work!

Are you ready to rrrRRummble?

This has got to be one of my most anticipated maps.

I just hope that Lightspeed finds the time and inclination to update his awesome GR campaign...

I'll have the updated mission ready 6 minutes after release :) Assuming that I'm not at work. F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 !!

Wow Ice this is gonna be epic, I'll see how many GITS Clan i can get to the opening bash.

Ok Roger That on April 5, it will be long lol, if there was any way to have 2-3 screens??

If I come with my team how it works?

Do we need to sign up for this or is the opening ceremony first come first served? Living less than one mile from where the Red Arrows are based I am a sucker for airshows!

I hope some kind soul will film it, or get really clever and stream it!

Hey guys, I've been in the jungle for the past week so no contact with the internet here :) now I'm back in Maruko and got a word from IceBreakr that you guys need a bit more photo material before you book your flights. So, I took a shot of this bank:

banco1s.jpg

I've heard that -Martin-, owner of this building, is a really great guy.

Zdravo brat! Any estimate on the timezone for the event? I of course hope for European evening :-) Hvala.

Realy Ice, what about day and time nad server address, or maby some invites by PM?! :)

All in due time, no info yet. But I hope to make an event close to the release date.

Here's a pic of NW bay, many things changed last time you were here, even waters have cleared up ;)

golfo_dorra_small.jpg

(click for full size pic)

Hi Guys,

Has anyone asked if there are any animals implemented into the new version. The Phrase "The Hunting Ground" sounds promising, although I am not sure what that is refering to? Can anyone enlighten me?

I just found this:

We're still testing new units while map update is 100% complete. There will be two versions:

- Lite (island & civilians & snakes & crocodiles)

- Full (all of above + units (4 factions) + charon's predator)

So with the predator, will we be the hunted or the hunter?

Thanks

Rough Knight

Edited by Rough Knight

Great News! I love the Idea with the Dutch Castle. That give the Atmosphere a nice push same for the handicapped car park in front of the bank. Only the location of the castle near the middle of south Lingor looks a bit unrealistic to me i expectet it to be placed on a rock above or near a Harbour, but nothing is perfect.

AWESOME COINCIDENCE?

http://www.gitsarma.gamingdeluxe.net/missions/GITSEvolution-RACS_Lingor_v1.lingor.pbo

Evolution lingor with new RACS units

requires lingor and RACS

and ideally RUG_DSAI

good timing for people prepping on this island

does anyone have a good idea of the best enemy troop units to adopt for this island?

does anyone have a good idea of the best enemy troop units to adopt for this island?

PRACS? Originally envisaged for the very green Sahrani, might look nice on Lingor.

*edit* That mission already uses RACS.

mmm, Animals?! :confused: :j:

what is with you and animals on lingor and duala?