Sign in to follow this  
icebreakr

Jungle Wars: Island of Lingor

Gah! Searching for the final secret of the riddle is driving me insane? Does somebody want to sent me a PM with some help getting the coordinates down? I think I'm reading the numbers right but I must not be. I'm looking at the 2nd number on the side of the rocks too.

Anyway, awesome island. Haven't had this much fun looking for an easter egg in awhile. Maybe it is my imagination, but did the 1.60 patch cause a bit of a performance hit on Lingor?

Try reverse coordinates or wait for upcoming version (riddle fix).

Looking forward to the release Icebreaker. Dont rush it, we only needed it yeasterday :p

I never know about this hidden secret, but see him sometimes and dont get sense to this Oo!

Good news guys. I've finally managed to fix the airport terminal object. Had to be reduced by 3 meters on one side, but at least it works now :) Guess OFP objects can be bigger than in a game that is 10 years "more advanced" one ;)

Ladder can also be climbed now to reach the roof.

I guess a family day off clears the head ;) also tnx to Synide and -Martin- for all the help and ideas.

Kremator: ditto!

Island is now complete and I'm wrapping up the new upgrade for Lingor units that will be supplied along with new island. Of course there will be a lite version (island only), too.

Hi everybody,

I want to put Lingor civilians in the Alice2 module : How to ?

I hope this has not already been asked, I apologize in advance if so.

Best Regard

Kis'

^ when J-Guid stops bugging me on Skype :)

I have it planned in a week or so. Island is done, units are being updated.

Edited by IceBreakr

Tommorow we're beta testing v1.337beta version on locked server and next week is an official release and planned opening ceremony MP event.

Island is 100% complete after another 3month development period, units are being upgraded for the release, too.

Brilliant mate.

I simply can't wait.

Thanks for all your long and hard work.

BTW did you ever get round to implementing the French voices for your Molatians on Duala?

If you ever need any help recording African-style French PM me.

Voices are not a problem - I have them recorded, implementation is ;) I don't want to do the whole thing, so I guess I need them to talk/shout random quotes depending on their state (SAFE, COMBAT). Any ideas how to do that?

Voices are not a problem - I have them recorded, implementation is ;) I don't want to do the whole thing, so I guess I need them to talk/shout random quotes depending on their state (SAFE, COMBAT). Any ideas how to do that?

No but I know a man who can - it's Wolfrug of DSAI fame

My wife is Filippino, and I'm sure I can convince her to "be famous" to let her voice be used. She speaks Japanese as well - meaning I always get yelled at in at least 3 different languages! :) So if you need a female voice...

Thanks hcpookie. Wolfrug gave me couple of tips months ago but never had time to wrap up a config. I'll need to take a look at that again.

After a long wait, Fusion (FF) and SBP Team did a MP test of v1.337beta. We're finding bugs and incorporating last ideas for the final release. Here's couple of new shots.

The updated island is looking very impressive!

I have a few goats to chase though ;)

The updated island is looking very impressive!

I have a few goats to chase though ;)

goats damn right ;). Impressive work on the island update IceBreakr! :)

Looking great Ice, I was just wondering if you knew what the world name is so I can put it as the default loaded world in my arma launcher. Eg: -world=Takistan

I've tried "lingor", "Lingor", "Lingor13" and have had no luck. Thanks!