Sign in to follow this  
icebreakr

Jungle Wars: Island of Lingor

Yeah units look cool but it'll be hard to convince people to download both units and island, as was already mentioned. I download everything anyway, but in order to actually play with it other people need to download it too, and getting them to download an island is already a massive task :(

In any case, found a small glitch:

28273403.jpg

If anyone has figured out the island mystery, dont give it away, but please a hint would be nice. I found all 6 rocks but cannot figure it out.

Any hint would be appreciated what to do with the numbers as i have tried everything I can think of.

Stones should have one number more, coordinate system is the one I adore ;)

Icebreaker your messages are full clear some out so i can send you the ending i found to see if correct.

Try now, deleted all of my PMs (and downloaded before as txt).

In any case, found a small glitch:

Please do not quote images!

thats not a glitch - its a christmas tree Edited by W0lle

Another thing, the units seem to look funny on thermal vision. Any fix incoming?

this is by far the most beautiful map ever,damn very good work ICE....total immersion with your lingor map.

Another thing, the units seem to look funny on thermal vision. Any fix incoming?

Keep the talk of units in the thread about them. ^^ This is Island only.

But nice updates! :D Woot ^^

Is there a server-key for "Berghoff's African Foliage 1.20" somewhere, looks like I'd don't get Lingor running with Sig-Checks now on my dedicated server?

One note for mission makers:

- it seems in 1.1 I left in a wrong addon name for sounds. In 1.0 Charon has named it "Lingorenvsound", and in v1.1 I left "sampleenvsound" while testing bunch of sound locality issues. So, open your mission.sqm and find&replace that entries so mission can be opened in Editor. Sorry for that inconvenience.

no worries brother Ice - it happens. Easy fixed. ;)

wait - that was incorrect Ice.

named it "Lingorenvsound", and in v1.1 I left "sampleenvsound" while testing bunch of sound locality issues. So, open your mission.sqm and find&replace that entries so mission can be opened in Editor.

you must find and replace "Lingorenvsounds" with "sampleenvsounds" (the s was missing at end of each file).

Edited by Lightspeed_aust

Well if you find&replace that the result is the same, isn't it? ;)

if you are missing the 's' on the end of each of the words a) you find nothing, b) you replace with the wrong name.

;)

i just realised what you were saying - my bad lol

Thanks Man, but that's a Signature, not the necessary bikey for Servers but no problem, I already deleted all given signatures and re-signed everything with another key I especially generated for Tournament use with all the required Addons for Lingor in one Package, also Panthera. Looks like Lingor and Panthera will be used in Campaign 5 of the Armed Global Warfare Tournament (playing AAS). Thanks so much for these masterpieces!

Great map, also anyone know where can I find one addon? It haves modern jungle sf units, I've seen it around, but can't find in anymore.

Hey Icebreakr, or if someone else has a minute,

I am not sure what I'm doing wrong on the Lingor install, I followed the directions carefully and it works great but I wanted to try the Armory and all I get is a person standing, it won't load weapons or vehicles or anything. I can control him/her and run around etc. but no equipment loads.

Just wondering if anyone would be able to help me on this. I put everything required in the @lingor/addons folder and the map loads perfectly just won't load anything from the Armory.

Thanks guys.

btw, love your work Icebreakr, the maps are amazing. Thank you.

Thanks for updating the island! Its amazing!

Please would you add links to the BI-Studio Forums Topic about your Lingor-Units in the first post?

Also could the units be added to the Lingor-map in Six-Updater? (Lingor Units are not in Six-Network so far anyway)