Sign in to follow this  
icebreakr

Jungle Wars: Island of Lingor

This is amazing Im absolutely stunned . The new island is amazing and so beautiful . I also noticed a better FPS , did you optimize the island Ice?

Thank you very much for your hard work Icebreakr. Awesome island, probably the best. I used to play Ghost Recon a lot and this map brings back that "Island Thunder" feeling ;)

This looks great. Are there any good sp missions on this island out there?

YOU THE MAN ICEBREAKR !

By the way, my unit (USSOCOM) had made a Lingor Domination a while back if you guys are interested ^^

This looks great. Are there any good sp missions on this island out there?

I will be looking for beta testers for Ghost Recon: Island Thunder campaign within the next week - let me know if you're interested.

Thanx Ice - nice island addon in the ne.

IB, I'm assuming the dependent addons (foliage, buildings and plants) are unchanged?

Gday Ice, thanks so much for the update. I thought for a moment that you'd decided to use blue water after all - but it turns out to be some kind of mod incompatibility if I also have Mana Fiji Island loaded. I only noticed it now since I'd only ever run the previous lingor by itself due to conflicts.

So if you're interested in seeing how Lingor looks with a more pacific blue water vibe (strange really) then load up Mana! Perhaps you might also look at removing the conflict, seeing that you've been so kind to do so for sounds and clutter. Thanks again mate.

EDIT: Ooops, looks like a few other islands might also cause the blue water conflict.

Edited by tpw

Gday Ice, thanks so much for the update. I thought for a moment that you'd decided to use blue water after all - but it turns out to be some kind of mod incompatibility if I also have Mana Fiji Island loaded. I only noticed it now since I'd only ever run the previous lingor by itself due to conflicts.

So if you're interested in seeing how Lingor looks with a more pacific blue water vibe (strange really) then load up Mana! Perhaps you might also look at removing the conflict, seeing that you've been so kind to do so for sounds and clutter. Thanks again mate.

EDIT: Ooops, looks like a few other islands might also cause the blue water conflict.

I have the same issue, but, in my opinion, Lingor still looks gorgeous even with the Mana-like water.

Looks good.

I miss the beaches though, the grass goes into the sea.

Emm, make sure there is no high tide - change time, muddy beaches should be there ;)

I see you decided against including the units with the island? Or am I missing something?

As for the tides, obviously high tide should not cause the grass to go in the water, though obviously that's a very minor issue.