Sign in to follow this  
icebreakr

Jungle Wars: Island of Lingor

Getting warning:

"Cannot open object ibr\lingor_objects\brg_bush1.p3d"

Running build 75666 (which is essential for me as the default 1.55 build was crashing for virtually every island that uses Berghoff's African Vegetation).

BigMorgan: strange, it seems you have an old version of lingor_objects? Where did u get it?

Altimeter: sorry mate, Mig-21 is coming in next update (its done, but polishing infantry details packed together with plane in Extras v1.0)

Great work Ice. I just downloaded it and have played for 1/2 an hour. Extremely well thought out and beautifully detailed island, congratulations!

The performance is very good, but I wonder if that is because (at least for me) there is essentially no clutter or grass. I doesn't seem very jungle like, and my footsteps sound like I'm always walking on concrete.

I get the message can't open object ibr\lingor_objects\brg_brush1.p3d when first loading Lingor into the editor. I wonder if they are related?

Thanks again sir!

BigMorgan: strange, it seems you have an old version of lingor_objects? Where did u get it?

From the download link on your site. Hopefully it's just a matter of a typo in the link. :cool:

If it helps confirm anything, the ibr_plants.pbo I have downloaded from http://www.vojak.si/common/ibr_plants.7z is dated last modified on April 4th, 2010.

Edited by BigMorgan

From the download link on your site. Hopefully it's just a matter of a typo in the link. :cool:

Me too...

Getting warning:

Running build 75666 (which is essential for me as the default 1.55 build was crashing for virtually every island that uses Berghoff's African Vegetation).

Great Job ICE wow!!! :yay::yay:, this is gonna be a fun map.

I am getting the brg error error above as well.

Fantastic island I love it thank you mate :bounce3:.

The only issue I have is the same like the others , I get this message

Is there anything I can do ?

Ahh yes, wrong file attached :/ A friend is fixing it now, stand by.

Update: 50megs... 110 more... soon, 15-20min and it will be ready. Please re-download if you experience a missing brg_*.p3d error.

Edited by IceBreakr

Which files do we need to redownload, just the lingor one or the ibr one as well?

Great work mate, just had a quick run/fly around around, very nice.

The settlements on the map have a very organic feel to them. The

racetrack

is truly awesome, and has a lot of potential for missions. The view from the

radio satellite

is sweet. You can easily see where five months work went. Congratulations!

The

Predator

is very nice indeed, but the designer has mapped all its functions to the WASD keys, leaving the only way to control it the arrowkeys... a bit of a strange way of doing things. I can see myself remapping this.

I think most people know much of the stuff that comes with this, but don't want to run the risk of spoiling it for anyone.

For "alien" unit you need to remap the keys (I use ins,del,home,end...) under Controls - Custom. You need 7 keys.

tpw: just the lingor_v10.7z, you can re-download now, its fixed & ready.

Please send me the mirror lists via one of the contacts: http://www.icebreakr.info/author/

Official project website:

good-morning-lingor.jpg

tpw: just the lingor_v10.7z, you can re-download now, its fixed & ready.

Thanks Ice, you're a living legend :)

Thanks a lot for your work IceBreaker :)

I m downloading it now.

Can somebody please help I have been trying to download Mondkalb's MGB Buildings 2 for an hour now the link on Ice's website takes me to armaholic but that specific page comes up blank. I have been searching for an alternative place to d/l from but I am coming up blank .. any idea's would be gratefully received thanks:confused::confused:

Can somebody please help I have been trying to download Mondkalb's MGB Buildings 2 for an hour now the link on Ice's website takes me to armaholic but that specific page comes up blank. I have been searching for an alternative place to d/l from but I am coming up blank .. any idea's would be gratefully received thanks:confused::confused:

http://www.armaholic.com/brazil/addons/objects/MBG_Buildings_2.7z

CTD when i start it in the editor ...mh i need OA for this island ?

Congratulations IceBreakr! Im going to download now :D

CTD when i start it in the editor ...mh i need OA for this island ?

Yes you need ARMA 2 and OA