Boxed versions:

*Australia/NZ: Ezy and Play-asia and CDWow

*Belgium: Gamemania

*France: Amazon

*Germany (German *and* English): Amazon

*Romania: gamestore.ro

*UK: Amazon and Play and BlahDVD and HMV

*US: Amazon and GameStop

As soon as there's more info available, post here and/or make sure some mod updates this first post.

Edited by raedor
Romania added

I'm located in Germany but would like to get OA in english (because I have Arma2 in english and don't want to "mix languages", or have OA force everything to german). Will I be able to buy it via Sprocket, and if so, will it come with english localization?

Currently the Sprocket website does not contain any info on OA, as far as I can see.

Don't open new threads asking for "How to get my hands on OA in Newsouthwales?"

Speaking of which, how does on get a copy of OA in NSW? :p

Does anyone know where I can get the english version (UK) in germany? It's not listed in amazon yet so I'd like to know an alternative for pre-ordering Operation Arrowhead. Thanks in advance :)

Does anyone know where I can get the english version (UK) in germany? It's not listed in amazon yet so I'd like to know an alternative for pre-ordering Operation Arrowhead. Thanks in advance :)

LoL I'm struggling to find out where I can get the UK version in the UK :confused:

I'm italian and i buy OA in my Euronics where i work.....sorry for my bad grammar :rolleyes:

I'm italian and i buy OA in my Euronics where i work.....sorry for my bad grammar :rolleyes:

Do you know who the publisher for Italy is?

Do you know who the publisher for Italy is?

I think like Arma 2, 505 Games

In another thread, someone in the UK said they'd contacted 505 Games and been told that they 'would have to ask that question to the publisher of OA' - i.e. if they were going to be publishing it, they were not aware of the fact.

In another thread, someone in the UK said they'd contacted 505 Games and been told that they 'would have to ask that question to the publisher of OA' - i.e. if they were going to be publishing it, they were not aware of the fact.

Yah that guy is in my clan, He contacted 505 and they said they arnt publishing it in the UK and he should contact the makers of the game about it.

Edited by A Smed

Oh, misread you first time :p

I'm sure UK guys would be interested to know who's publishing the physical-disk version in Europe, too.

- Nothing on 505's website for Europe about publishing OA anywhere. http://www.505games.com/

Edited by Richey79

Oh, misread you first time :p

I'm sure UK guys would be interested to know who's publishing the physical-disk version in Europe, too.

- Nothing on 505's website for Europe about publishing OA anywhere. http://www.505games.com/

Ok edited it so there isnt any confussion and people having heart attacks.

Hi all

As I pointed out in the earlier thread maybe, from looking at the Amazon site Meridian4 could be the UK publisher just the same as the US.

http://www.amazon.com/Arma-2-Operation-Arrowhead-Pc/dp/B003JZL96M

http://www.meridian4.com/

Certainly if no other UK publisher comes forward getting it from Meridian4 is the logical solution.

Kind Regards walker

Edited by walker

Hi all

As I pointed out in the earlier thread maybe from looking at the Amazon site it looks like Meridian4 could be the UK publisher just the same as the US.

http://www.amazon.com/Arma-2-Operation-Arrowhead-Pc/dp/B003JZL96M

http://www.meridian4.com/

Certainly if no other UK publisher comes forward getting it from Meridian4 is the logical solution.

Kind Regards walker

Well i said in another thread that if amazon didnt have it for sale in the UK by June 5th i would just pre-order it from Amazon.com but i really want to but it from this country so im having to push my waiting back to June 12th atleast :P

As I pointed out in the earlier thread maybe, from looking at the Amazon site Meridian4 could be the UK publisher just the same as the US.

And you reached that conclusion how?

I know its pretty much confirmed by other sources that 505 are not the UK publisher.

In my nerdy wisdom, I did ring 'game' and spoke to their buyer, And they said that they didnt have this game, or any information on it. This lady told me to ring 505, which i did (after about an hour of digging for a phone number). The lady there told me that they werent the publisher for it and if i wanted to know who was the publisher I'd have to contact Bohemia Interactive, as she had no information at all. But if she didnt have information, How would she know the developer of the game. :-/

I know its pretty much confirmed by other sources that 505 are not the UK publisher.

In my nerdy wisdom, I did ring 'game' and spoke to their buyer, And they said that they didnt have this game, or any information on it. This lady told me to ring 505, which i did (after about an hour of digging for a phone number). The lady there told me that they werent the publisher for it and if i wanted to know who was the publisher I'd have to contact Bohemia Interactive, as she had no information at all. But if she didnt have information, How would she know the developer of the game. :-/

Either she is an ARMA fan or she knows because 505games published ARMA2.

Amazon was sporting a wrong release date until recently, hardly a reliable source of information.

even if BIS is self publishing the june 29th deadline looming on the horizon... Game, Amazon and Play where I usually buy from have no sight or sound of operation arrowhead....and like many others I like to have a hard copy of the things I buy so downloading is a no go. You would think that BIS would know who is publishing their game worldwide this close to the release date

Edited by tempusmurphy

Hi All

If Idea want to publish in the UK they need to let the retailers know they are selling the product.

Kind Regards walker