Sign in to follow this  
Reddmann

Do they give refunds???

Can't get the game to work, on any mode, get infracted by posting about it or get infracted for getting upset and most of all, Do they give refunds???, because I will never buy your products ever. Can't take it back to the store once it is opened. I will definately uninstall your game and yes it will collect dust with all the other games that don't work. Thanks for wasting 40 bucks of my money that I will probably never see again. Bad langauge is a part of life and most people swear. I have a gaming group that will also never buy your products again, so, you just lost 200+ sales. The only thing you got right is how fast you are to deal replies. Real quick, it is good to know someone is paying attention, not like other forums.

You should know they don't give refunds, no company does. That's common sense. Instead of constantly bashing everything, why dont you actually ASK for help? It's not that hard, I would imagine.

We all run the game just fine, your inability to do so reflects on nobody and nothing but yourself. We all run it, we could help get you running it but your inability to act with even a modicum of maturity means you won't get that help - your loss.

Maybe you should be looking at returning your computer for a refund???

Just a thought... :rolleyes:

Wow 3 threads about your issues.

Right about now you should be getting a nice ban.

:wave:

:padlock:

PS: I think consoles will suite you better just sayin.

Just got the game today installed and updated fine. Another great game will continue to play BI games. I will tell my group of 201 gamers to buy it to cancel out your 200. I also only paid $17.00 from an online seller your loss you should read the forums and figure out the problem BI has some really good milsims once the bugs are worked out.

Well, OP, Your Sig just says it all... its probably best for you to continue that route:-)

Come on guys, the dude is clearly pissed off and even though he sounds extremely confused on what to do about the game, he still needs some good old fashioned convincing that the problem can be solved and a great single player experience can be achieved. Multiplayer is another story, but I wont get into that on this thread. But like i've said, the game is worth the money.

... the dude is clearly pissed off ...

That's an understatement, mate. ;)

the problem of original poster is:

- no usable description of problem given (just don't work on tutorial mission with language of upset kid combined with lot of swear words)

- can't handle the rules of the forum (as in any private club Your freedom of speech is bound to certain rules of the club owners)

- unable to handle it mature way with either person in charge (lead operator) or moderator who warned him (private message exchange)

- threatening about huge 'loss' of sales for own 'damaged' ego ...

seriously ... who You think You are ?

if You want problems / bugs get solved then grow up, write report or critic which can be read, understood, replicated and fixed ...

This gaming group, are they a Kindergarden group ? cause 99% of mature players wouldnt let one guy tell them what game they can buy...

Explain your problem (your Arma2 problem that is :) ) and we can almost certainly help.

''with all the other games that don't work''

Well ever thought that your PC could be a bit OLD??

For a start NO GAME will run without the specs it requires!

I had to wait months to get my PC parts and it can be expensive but either way just because its you fault why blame one of THE best military game creators around!!

Its your loss not BI's

And out of the entire customer base who bought Arma 2 and will buy OA, 200 people is nothing. ;)

People have no conception of "scale" nowadays...

Somehow I get the feeling that there is no point in taking this guy seriously. 200+ lost sales because of his dissatisfaction? I think not. Sounds more like someone trying to make himself appear important.

If he can bring up some legitimate complaints before he is eventually banned, I'll be glad to offer my assistance. Until then:

/ignore

458 Hours of Battlefield Bad Company 2, I can see why you're looking for a new game.

Kind of odd that you can't get ArmA 2 working but can run Bad Company 2, but if you want to give up trying then it's your loss.

..and yet he clearly has enough intelligence to turn on his pc and perform basic internet surfing. Mystifying:confused:

Well said Foxhound (A picture is worth 1000 words)

@Reddmann, Dude, if you have a problem just tell me/post it constructively. I and many other community members can help you get this game fixed...

You payed money for it, so it's up to you to make sure you spent it well. (Trust me, this game is good and in many aspects it's better than BFBC2) I guess it's your loss if you don't want help. :j:

Have a look here to get the game patched up: http://www.arma2.com/supply/all-downloads/file/219-arma2update_105.html?lang=en

If you want to try the Beta Patches, try this: http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php

The last patch was very very good and probably fixed what you wanted.

Can't take it back to the store once it is opened. I will definately uninstall your game and yes it will collect dust with all the other games that don't work. Thanks for wasting 40 bucks of my money that I will probably never see again. Bad langauge is a part of life and most people swear. I have a gaming group that will also never buy your products again, so, you just lost 200+ sales. .

If you bought the game for 40$, that's your own fault, it sells very cheap these days since it was released a year ago. And wow, 200 sales, that's one subcompact.

Oh, did I just saw tumbleweed passing by?

Since you're swearing in forums and say it's "part of life", I guess you're swearing around strangers in RL, too? I seriously hope not.

Edited by Icewindo

Wow 3 threads about your issues.

Right about now you should be getting a nice ban.

:wave:

:padlock:

PS: I think consoles will suite you better just sayin.

lol flash, yes. I think he has a problem with his version of game. Or he hasn't taken the time to learn controls. As this is one of this special breeds of game, its a mil-sim, which takes time to learn the controls.

I suggest before he comes back at us. He learns how to play the game propely via the tutorial.

Then, find a group who will take him, and tell himn about good servers, and what mods they are running.

As we both know, the mods on this game get annoying online. :p

Stating that someone is a mentally handicapped, when he really is, shouldn't be called an insult.

why you feeding the troll?

He obviously wants nothing but making himself heard since he is probably frustrated by his own gaming impotence...

To answer your question:

some game shops might take your game back, depending on reasons, and time passed from the moment you bought it. If you hate it so much, it might worth a shot.

Game developer companies do NOT offer refunds

I dont think you need our help, i would have a talk with your doctor, by the way you dont own a gun do you? i smell a ban

I will definately uninstall your game and yes it will collect dust with all the other games that don't work.

LOL how many games do you have that don't work :confused:

Have you ever wondered if you or your computer could be the problem?