Sign in to follow this  
Lucky44

SecOps stops working after a bit?

I can find threads about bugs in the SecOps module, but I can't find anything specifically about how it seems to quit out on my after a while. That is, it'll start normally and assign random missions, but after a few, it just stops giving missions, even when they're all completed successfully.

Is this just a known issue? Is there anything that I can do to keep it from happening?

Thanks!

You could recall the secops module after some time to continue it running with a trigger and a timed condition

You could recall the secops module after some time to continue it running with a trigger and a timed condition

Hmm. How would you recall the module?

set a trigger with the timed countdown-condition (like covering the isle and checking if the player is in thislist). After that, you put the secop-code-parts into the "on activation" field, for example:

=[["supply_drop"],player] call BIS_SOM_addSupportRequestFunc; [["tactical_airstrike"],player] call BIS_SOM_addSupportRequestFunc; [["aerial_reconnaissance"], player, [[]]] call BIS_SOM_addSupportRequestFunc;

should work, but havent tested it..