Sign in to follow this  
Reddmann

This game sucks!!!!

Enough said. First, in the tutorial/first mission, my toon hits the ground and does absolutely nothing. Can't even get him back up no matter what I push and he keeps getting his ass shot off, than dies. SO, fail on that. If I can't get him up then no play for me, sucks. Then I tried to play the multiplayer, fail there too. It keeps saying bad server version and won't let me play, So exteme fail. I just downloaded the latest patch and it did absolutely nothing. Fail, fail, fail, now on that note what am I doing wrong??? or Is this game a piece of shit and should not have bought it????. I am not upset by writing this I just need answers. :mad::mad::391::banghead::rage:

A few things, did you update the game? Secondly, who the Gordon plays the missions besides EW? Go straight into the editor. If you wish I can send you my vast catalog of user made missions for Chernarus, Utes, and Sahrani.

So, the game sucks because you can't pass the first tutorial? :|

Patch 1.05 didn't let you join any non-addon servers? Are you sure you've applied it correctly?

Well I think you just have a bad attitude.

I've played the first SP Mission a bunch of times and it always works fine. Maybe you do need to go into the editor and learn how to actually play the game.

Edited by Nightrain

Some would't even call this a game, but a "military simulator."

If you expected a modern warefare like experience, you're in the wrong place.

Seriously, telling a game forum that their game sucks is like sticking your dong into a resonance cascade.

Seriously, telling a game forum that their game sucks is like sticking your dong into a resonance cascade.

Or a bee-hive. Your just asking for bad things to happen. ;)

I wonder what his opinion about life in general is.

Walking sucks because i fell right on the ground after the first 2 steps i took...

*** FREE ADVICE *** FREE ADVICE *** FREE ADVICE ***

You might want to rewrite your opening post if you really want some serious help and answers. Maybe some more mature language would help, also some really boring info, like game/patch version, used PC hardware, directX version graphic drivers and such things.

Also maybe a more precise and less pathetic description of your problems.

From what you wrote, the only thing i can say: you're the first and only having such problems, so something tells me it's not the games fault.

This game doesn't suck dude. I dont know what your problem is, perhaps you should calm down and we can work it out.

Hi Reddmann

The tutorial mission is on the helicopter carrier, since you are talking about being shot, I am guessing you are playing either one of the campaigns or one of the single player missions.

If you can tell me which I will do my best to help you.

The controls are listed in the manual you got with the game, assuming you got it on DVD.

If you downloaded the game tell us from where so we can help you access the manual.

The default basic keys are similar to most FPS games.

[W] [A] [D] to move

[Z] laydown

[X] kneel

[C] Stand up

[R] Reloads

[F] Changes weapon

etc.

There are lot of extra keys like [Q] and [E] to lean [G] for gear [K] for compass etc.

Far better to get all that from the manual though :)

Like I say first thing is:

Where did you get ArmA from?

Next what mission are you playing?

Kind Regards walker

I wonder how long it'll take before this thread is closed. :rolleyes:

A few things, did you update the game? Secondly, who the Gordon plays the missions besides EW?

Some do.

While i have never fully completed the campaign, i have played up to the part in the campaign where it all starts going RTS`ish multiple times to be honest, after that i have no interest in building bases and other such nonsense, so i never finished it.

The editor baffled me, so i left it alone, multiplayer is good, but with everybody using the bloody infernal sixupdater ACE2 thing, it meant i had to facking update every time i wanted to play MP, and sometimes i would update to a version that had literally just been released, yet the server was still on the slightly older version, and i couldn't join the server i wanted to, it just turned what was supposed to be a fun way to spend a few hours, into an utter ball ache that i could not be arsed with, so i sacked the MP mode off completely.

I wonder how long it'll take before this thread is closed. :rolleyes:

Hi Big Mac

No Much more likely it will be moved to:

New to ArmA II - Here's the place for your questions

Which is where it should have been in the first place, when it gets moved I am guessing it will be minus the spam.

The thread sub be linked to that thread so the OP can continue and moddie will send a PM warning him to be civil.

And some of us will attempt to help him and calm him down.

Kind Regards walker

Reddmann

Congratulations for that very nice first post of you. Have you just registered here so you can dump your load of "shit" and "fail". Then I'm sorry but this is not the right place for you then.

+1 infraction for inappropriate language.

sidhellfire

+2 infractions for insulting other members.

Sethos

+1 infraction for your flamebaiting.

Big Mac

Right now.