Sign in to follow this  
Gorgi Knootewoot

Hello

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:57pt;line-height:100%'>I'M BACK</span></span>

sad.gif  <span style='color:purple'><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>my boss don't want me see spent time on this forum anymore</span></span>

smile.gif <span style='color:green'><span style='font-size:27pt;line-height:100%'>but he went home now, HAHAHA</span></span>

Can you not create a shortcut key that immediately closes the Internet Explorer! How did he find out? I guess you productivity level went down sharply biggrin.gif

LOL.

The work oppression continues to roll and drive over the whole place.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Shabadu @ April 18 2002,10:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Up with opression! wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

UP WITH MINI SKIRTS! biggrin.gif

-=Die Alive=-

Oppression against spammers is bad

[/qoute]

But there are no spammers here anymore, so there are noone

to opress. At least that´s what I heard. That all the evil spammers were gone. Thank god we're safe.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

Oppression against spammers is bad

<span id='postcolor'>

But there are no spammers here anymore, so there are noone

to opress. At least that´s what I heard. That all the evil spammers were gone. Thank god we're safe.

Who are they, that we might smite them and strike down upon them with vengance?