Sign in to follow this  
icebreakr

CooP Series Bachelor's Party for Jade Groove

Three mission Coop campaign

Story

Year 2017. 5 years after nukes went off around the world.

Survivors managed to cope with resource shortages and even formed a new town down South named Kassfort. Nearby farms produce food for our little community. Raiders gang got disbanded as town guards kept them off the towns, while highways were sucessfully patrolled by MFP. Peace prevailed.

Part I: Today guys from Kassfort gathered for bachelor party at a cottage as one of us is about to get married.

Two guys are cops and just ended their shift. Others are common folks from town, mostly ex-raiders - civilians. We are calling stripper girl for the past 15 minutes and her pimp doesn't answer. We are pissed off, we need to send one guy to town to get her...

Part II: Transport at least one supply truck to School Shelter and rescue teacher and schoolgirls before kidnappers execute them.

Part III: Steal fuel trucks, ambush fuel-dry stopped convoy, sabotage apaches and sieze back Kassfort Town.

Required addons:

- ACE 2 stable v1.1 Update6+

- Jade Groove v1.0

- MFP Raiders v0.992

Available Players Slots

- 1 up to 20

Mission List

Part I: The Stripper (799 KB)

Part II: Teen Spirit (561 KB)

Part III: Kassfort Metal (508 KB)

Download:

Release 2 zip (1.6MB)

Tell me how did you cope with the mission, spoilers in tags please!

Edited by IceBreakr

mission is interesting! :) ) but I did not finish (not many weapons for us) are killing me all the time + ACE so hard! But! interesting! Thx.

Ok here's a tip:

- two of guys are MFP, so when you enter Kassfort and get a message, head down south and inspect MFP Outpost and Office. Also check out trucks in hangar ;) defend the outpost and office and then head back to Kassfort and further up North(east) to complete the mission.

Okey) Thanks for the advice) all the problems in my bad English(( I will try again to kill all the enemies :D

Updated pack with 2 brand new missions: Teen Spirit and Kessfort Metal. You need a good teamwork and around ~1 hour for a single mission.