Sign in to follow this  

Permanent world war crimes tribunals approved

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ April 19 2002,01:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The point was wiping out an *entire* group. The attack on WTC doesnt qualify as that, and that was my point.<span id='postcolor'>

Well, they wiped out an *entire* group of asshole bankers, lawyers and accountants. It's bankerocide, lawyerocide and accountantocide combined = heinous crimes against humanity.

"Well, they wiped out an *entire* group of asshole bankers, lawyers and accountants. It's bankerocide, lawyerocide and accountantocide combined = heinous crimes against humanity."

Not really, there are still hordes of those left and the plot wasnt about killing that category of people. If anything, it was worldtradecenterocide. And they succeeded.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ April 19 2002,06:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">saying bin-laden has nothing against americans is like saying Hitler didnt have anything against jews.<span id='postcolor'>

That is pure bullshit and is a grave insult to anybody that survived the holocaust. How can you even start to compare bin Laden, a two bit terrorist with Hitler.

But I guess that is to be expected, since you are clearly not objective about the WTC (or anything that has to do with America for that matter, in your case).

Killing 6 million jews in concentration camps - that's genocide.

Executing 8000 muslims in Srebrenica - that's genocide.

Blowing up 2500 people of different nationalities, religions and races is *not* genocide.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Oligo @ April 19 2002,08:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ April 19 2002,01:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The point was wiping out an *entire* group. The attack on WTC doesnt qualify as that, and that was my point.<span id='postcolor'>

Well, they wiped out an *entire* group of asshole bankers, lawyers and accountants. It's bankerocide, lawyerocide and accountantocide combined = heinous crimes against humanity.<span id='postcolor'>

yea entire group of assholes.. yea men and women trying to earn a living, their children in the daycares.. just rying to get by and live a deacent life... yea..they all deserved to die right?

FUCK YOU YOU STUPID, IGNORANT MOTHERFUCKER, I CAN ONLY PRAY YOU GET TO EXPERENCE (hopefully first hand! ) THE PAIN AND SUFFERING THOSE PEOPLE WENT THROUGH AS THEY DECIDED TO EITHER THROW THEMSELVES OUT A WINDOW OR BURN TO DEATH, OR HOW THEIR KIDS FELT WATCHING MOMMY OR DADDY'S WORK PLACE COLLAPSE AND KILL THEM ON TV..  ALL BECAUSE THEY WANTED TO EARN A LIVING, PUT THEIR KIDS THROUGH COLLEGE, FINALLY BUY A HOUSE.. LIVE

YOU FUCKING IGNORANT, SUB-HUMAN PILE OF RANCID DOG FUCKING FILTH!  MAY YOU ROT IN HELL.

for the rest of you.. (not you oligo, you can go fuck yourself) sorry I lost my temper.. it just makes me sick that anyone can be so callous and joking about something so awful.. to trivialize the disentagration of thousands of innocent famalies just because of their nationality.. its not funny in the US and its not funny anywhere else..

you folks like to get on your high horse about the innocent famalies who suffered in WW2 germany, britian wherever, the families who suffered in vietnam, korea, the perisan gulf.. and now the middle east..

you coddle and preach for a bunch of prisoners who were captured while fighting for the taleban and or al-queda.. some of them al-queda themselves.. you preach and scream about their rights and how they should be treated... what they deserve and what they should be protected from.. etc etc... but pay no heed and even make jokes about the thousands of innnocent americans whos lives have been shattered for the dimple reason that they were trying to earn a living.. just because they are americans..its just not right dammit.

the US is already the butt of enough fucking jokes, you can at least have some goddamn respect for our dead.

"you coddle and preach for a bunch of prisoners who were captured while fighting for the taleban and or al-queda.. some of them al-queda themselves.. you preach and scream about their rights and how they should be treated... what they deserve and what they should be protected from.. etc etc... but pay no heed and even make jokes about the thousands of innnocent americans whos lives have been shattered for the dimple reason that they were trying to earn a living.. just because they are americans..its just not right dammit.

the US is already the butt of enough fucking jokes, you can at least have some goddamn respect for our dead. "

And maybe you could understand that many of the dead, a fair portion at that, were not even Americans. They came from other countries. And we preach and scream because we want to be able to object when this happens to us without being hypocritical. You yourself whine about dead americans and ask us to feel for them yet have NO respect for the dead people in Afghanistan or Palestine. You can't have your cake and eat it. A dead American civilian is just as sad as a dead Afghan or Palistinian civilian, atleast to us. But aparantly not to you, since Americans are superior in your mind.

Wobble:

Your post clearly shows how you don't have any objectivity in the matter. Longinius covered most of what I wanted to say in his post. The people (that were of many nationlalities) were not killed because of them being Americans, but simply of them being in the WTC at the time. If you apply your logic to Afganistan, you can say that its not fair the civilians getting killed just because they are Afgans. Killing people is bad, no matter what nationality they have, we all agree on that. But you can't expect us to feel more sorry for the Americans killed then for instance the Afgans getting killed.

Oh, and a tip, edit your first post before any of our mods get upset. Try to keep it civilized.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (KingBeast @ April 19 2002,01:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I always thought Genocide was killing on a grand scale. Not necessarily of any particular race/group etc<span id='postcolor'>

one person (osama) ordering commands to kill over 5000 ppl is more than enough for me to wareent genocide.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (second_draw @ April 19 2002,10:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (KingBeast @ April 19 2002,01:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I always thought Genocide was killing on a grand scale. Not necessarily of any particular race/group etc<span id='postcolor'>

one person (osama) ordering commands to kill over 5000 ppl is more than enough for me to wareent genocide.<span id='postcolor'>

Again, read the old posts in this thread. Genocide is a crime of motivation and intent and not the number of killed people.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Longinius @ April 19 2002,08:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Not really, there are still hordes of those left and the plot wasnt about killing that category of people. If anything, it was worldtradecenterocide. And they succeeded.<span id='postcolor'>

Nope, they did not. There is still at least one World Trade Center left in Helsinki. Probably some more in capitals around the world. I think buildings called WTC are pretty common around the globe.

"Nope, they did not. There is still at least one World Trade Center left in Helsinki. Probably some more in capitals around the world. I think buildings called WTC are pretty common around the globe."

Well...uhm...bah, shut up. I was on a roll.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ April 19 2002,09:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">yea entire group of assholes.. yea men and women trying to earn a living, their children in the daycares.. just rying to get by and live a deacent life... yea..they all deserved to die right?

FUCK YOU YOU STUPID, IGNORANT MOTHERFUCKER, I CAN ONLY PRAY YOU GET TO EXPERENCE (hopefully first hand! ) THE PAIN AND SUFFERING THOSE PEOPLE WENT THROUGH AS THEY DECIDED TO EITHER THROW THEMSELVES OUT A WINDOW OR BURN TO DEATH, OR HOW THEIR KIDS FELT WATCHING MOMMY OR DADDY'S WORK PLACE COLLAPSE AND KILL THEM ON TV..  ALL BECAUSE THEY WANTED TO EARN A LIVING, PUT THEIR KIDS THROUGH COLLEGE, FINALLY BUY A HOUSE.. LIVE

YOU FUCKING IGNORANT, SUB-HUMAN PILE OF RANCID DOG FUCKING FILTH!  MAY YOU ROT IN HELL.<span id='postcolor'>

First of all, nobody deserves to die, but everybody does. We go one way or another.

And secondly, fuck you too. As a moron from a state famous for executing underaged and retarded people, you should shut up. I will not show sympathy for a bunch of unknown people who died in an insignificant disaster which was really small compared to the disasters happening all the time around the world, merely because it happened in America the great. Boohoo to you. If I face a disaster like that someday, I certainly do not expect or even want sympathy from a brainless worm like you. Go inbreed and produce a new president worthy of your state.

tounge.gif

I wouldn't get to mouthy if you are from Europe.  If you look through the history books,  Europe is "war central". I don't see that ever changing. You know what they say about throwing stones from glass houses. biggrin.gif

europe is well known for having sex with cousins,which is sick.Soo inbreed is kinda europe thing. smile.gif

Anyways,the dead is the dead.Can't do nothing about it.But there was other people in that building other then bankers.I bet alot of people didn't wanna die at work.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (foxer @ April 19 2002,21:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">europe is well known for having sex with cousins,which is sick.Soo inbreed is kinda europe thing. smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

On the contrary, America is well know for it's inbreeding (Texas,Alabama...). I don't know where you got from that Europe is known for it...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ April 19 2002,21:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif5--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (foxer @ April 19 2002,21wow.gif5)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">europe is well known for having sex with cousins,which is sick.Soo inbreed is kinda europe thing. smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

On the contrary, America is well know for it's inbreeding (Texas,Alabama...). I don't know where you got from that Europe is known for it...<span id='postcolor'>

Well ,the queen had sex with her cousin.I don't know the story.It's illegal in the states to do you cousin.I don't know about those states though. smile.gif Their could be some.....heh.