Sign in to follow this  
twan

Money, banking, shopping script help

Hey all!

I am working on a civilian mission and am trying to use SPON money script. I downloaded SPON Core and Money and followed the readme, but it still does not work. I was wondering if anybody could spot a problem with the way I copied it. Here is what is in the data files in my mission's folder:

description.ext:#include "SPON\Core\ui\core.hpp"

extension.ext:

#include "SPON\Core\ui\common.hpp"

#include "SPON\Money\ui\shop.hpp"

#include "SPON\Money\ui\bank.hpp"

init.sqs:

[] call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "SPON\Core\initCore.sqf"; [["prices.sqf"]] call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "SPON\Money\initMoney.sqf";

stringtable.csv:

LANGUAGE, "English"

#include "SPON\Core\stringtable.csv"

LANGUAGE,"English","Czech","German","Polish","Russian","French","Spanish","Italian"

// Shopping.

STR_SPON_SHOP_ACTION, "Browse Shop"

STR_SPON_SHOP_DEFAULT_NAME, "Shop"

STR_SPON_SHOP_BUY_BUTTON, "Buy"

STR_SPON_SHOP_SELL_BUTTON, "Sell"

STR_SPON_SHOP_PLAYER_TITLE, "Gear"

// Banking.

STR_SPON_BANK_ACTION, "Bank"

STR_SPON_BANK_DEFAULT_NAME, "Bank"

STR_SPON_BANK_WITHDRAW_BUTTON, "Withdraw"

STR_SPON_BANK_DEPOSIT_BUTTON, "Deposit"

// Shopping & Banking.

STR_SPON_MONEY_CLOSE_BUTTON, "Close"

STR_SPON_MONEY_NUMBER_SEPERATOR, ",", ".", ".", ".", ".", ".", ".", "."

I put in a flagpole, which I wish to function like an ATM machine. This is what I put in its initialization line: [this] call SPON_setBank;.

There is also a SPON folder, and in that folder, is Core and Money. If anyone would be able to help, I would really appreciate it.

Also, would anybody be able to tell me how I would create a carshop? Once I get the money system working, of course. It would have to check how much money you have in your inventory, and if you have enough to purchase the item. Also, if anybody can recommend an "inventory" script, I would appreciate it. I plan to add custom cars, and possibly BIS ones as well.

Thanks!

Edited by Twan