Sign in to follow this  
silola

Dynamic-AI-Creator (DAC) V3.0 released

Read the ReadMe again, again, again and understood what is written in there...

Then try the demo mission included in the downloaded file... if they work you now where you have to search for the error...

;)

Okay thanks =D

Btw, it says that the error is my waypoint or something and that my helicopters cannot spawn in z2 :/

I've not forgot about you guys! DAC missions will be done soon, we want to release it as a proper pack still.

Tried this on the 506 ACE server. Pretty neat. Got our ass handed to us though. Think the settings where a little high on that mission at the time. :p

Loading time isnt that bad for me. @i44 takes longer.

Im trying to get foot patrols to occupy buildings for a little while between waypoints.

using _setBldgBeh = [5,50,60,60,1]; they will very occasionally enter a building, but will immediately turn around and wait outside (not stay at the building position for the full minute i expect).

is this right?

also... i know theres a note saying that not much works with setBldgBeh, but in utes, zargabad and takistan (the three places iv tried) it appears that virtually no buildings... at all... allow this.

im using pretty much unmodified everything, standard DAC_external setup (only changes are the values in the setBldgBeh arrays), a few logics to get the tips/reports on screen and zone drawn on the map, and one zone spawning infantry.

if it wasnt for the fact that the guys do occasionally enter some buildings (for a quick look) i would be certain i was doing something wrong, however.. they do, so i merely 'suspect' im doing something wrong, i really dont know.. anyone?

Would anyone please be able to help me with an adding custom waypoints problem?

You know how you can create a game logic in a zone and attach some waypoints to it to integrate custom waypoints into the zone? To define which type of unit the waypoints are for, you have to use "this setdir x" where "x" is a number for the unit type. Is it possible to have one logic and set of waypoints that are for more than one type of unit? i.e. make one logic with some waypoints attached, but tracked, wheeled and infantry units be able t use them? I tried the code below in the init box of the logic, but I'm not sure if it works (I get red waypoints):

this setdir 1; this setdir 2; this setdir 3

Thanks for any help :)

About the DAC sector fight setup, the createSector.sqf states that,

["nameOfTheZone","nameOfTheScript"] execVM "CreateSector.sqf"

"nameOfTheScript" = You can start a script if the sector is conquered by friendly units

My question is, with the "nameOfTheScript" part, how is it done ?

Is it just like this,

fun=["z3",[3,0,0],[2,3,10,8],[],[],[],[0,2,3,0]] spawn DAC_Zone;nul=["z3","tsk1"]execVM "CreateSector.sqf";

"tsk1" is the name of the .sqf script that i want to run.

Could someone give me an yes or no on this please.

About the DAC sector fight setup, the createSector.sqf states that,

My question is, with the "nameOfTheScript" part, how is it done ?

Is it just like this,

fun=["z3",[3,0,0],[2,3,10,8],[],[],[],[0,2,3,0]] spawn DAC_Zone;nul=["z3","tsk1"]execVM "CreateSector.sqf";

"tsk1" is the name of the .sqf script that i want to run.

Could someone give me an yes or no on this please.

If tsk1 is a variable holding the string of the script, then no I don't think you need the quotes. If the name of the script is tsk1.sqf, then yes you need the quotes, and the full name of the script, and also the path if the script is in a different place.

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

Would anyone please be able to help me with an adding custom waypoints problem?

You know how you can create a game logic in a zone and attach some waypoints to it to integrate custom waypoints into the zone? To define which type of unit the waypoints are for, you have to use "this setdir x" where "x" is a number for the unit type. Is it possible to have one logic and set of waypoints that are for more than one type of unit? i.e. make one logic with some waypoints attached, but tracked, wheeled and infantry units be able t use them? I tried the code below in the init box of the logic, but I'm not sure if it works (I get red waypoints):

Thanks for any help :)

I'm not sure about the waypoints being used for more than one type of unit, but your init line will definately not do this. All you will do is set the dir to 3, the other two will be overwritten instantly. The easiest method might be to simply copy the logic and paste it 2 times, each one with a different dir.

If tsk1 is a variable holding the string of the script, then no I don't think you need the quotes. If the name of the script is tsk1.sqf, then yes you need the quotes, and the full name of the script, and also the path if the script is in a different place.

@DMarkwick.

Thanks for your reply mate. Since my original post, ive worked it out.

It needs to be like this:

fun=["z3",[3,0,0],[2,3,10,8],[],[],[],[0,2,3,0]] spawn DAC_Zone;nul=["z3","[color="Red"][] execVM ""tsk1.sqf""[/color]"]execVM "CreateSector.sqf";

Cheers.

@DMarkwick: Indeed. I can confirm what you said after some testing. It seems that the only way around is to create seperate logics. It's just that since I was using a lot of user defined waypoints, I didn't want to clutter the map with more waypoints/logics. But you're right; I think I just have to do it seperately.

Thanks for the reply

um, anyone?.... using setBldgBeh with a long wait time does not actually make the guys stay in buildings?

Atm i give´em in the DAC_Config_Events.sqf an EH when they get created.Within the map they get reduced and build several times.Do i need to add the EH again ?
It seems like that. My Killed event handlers were sometimes only triggering for the squad leader. After adding the EH again in DAC_Config_Events AfterBuildUp the problem seems to have disappeared.

Hi Folks. Great stuff here. I'm using the script version and I'm having problems, I have 6 zones set to start on mission start, but only a couple of the zones are starting, and it seems to vary every restart on which zones will start. Any ideas on what I may have missed?

Hey can someone please help me with the setup? First time using DAC with OA and this is my trigger call. It says DAC v3.0 initializing in the right hand corner but If I fly around to look for takistani militia I dont think any have spawned because im not fired upon.

null=["z1",[1,0,0],[35,3,50,20],[5,2,20,10],[],[],[0,8,0,0,0]] spawn DAC_Zone

I want 35 groups of Takistani militia to spawn. So I have 8 as the case number i that last array. I have the external DAC logic places and the stock DAC folder in my mission folder. The only thing that has been edited is the Config_units.sqf which is below. Can anyone tell me if they see something suspect. Thank you

//////////////////////////////

// Dynamic-AI-Creator //

// Version 2.1 - 2009 //

//--------------------------//

// DAC_Config_Units //

//--------------------------//

// Script by Silola //

// silola@freenet.de //

//////////////////////////////

private [

"_TypNumber","_TempArray",

"_Unit_Pool_S","_Unit_Pool_V","_Unit_Pool_T","_Unit_Pool_A"

];

_TypNumber = _this select 0;_TempArray = [];

switch (_TypNumber) do

{

//--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

//------------------------------------------------------(RUSSIAN ARMY)------------------------------------------------------------

//--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

case 0:

{

_Unit_Pool_S = [

"RU_Soldier_Crew","RU_Soldier_Pilot","RU_Soldier_Officer","RU_Commander",

"RU_Soldier","RU_Soldier2","RU_Soldier_GL","RU_Soldier_SL","RU_Soldier_MG",

"RU_Soldier_Medic","RU_Soldier_AR","RU_Soldier_AT","RU_Soldier_HAT",

"RU_Soldier_LAT","RU_Soldier_AA","RU_Soldier_TL","RU_Soldier_Marksman",

"MVD_Soldier_TL","MVD_Soldier_MG","MVD_Soldier","MVD_Soldier_GL",

"MVD_Soldier_Marksman","MVD_Soldier_Sniper","MVD_Soldier_AT",

"RUS_Soldier1","RUS_Soldier2","RUS_Soldier3","RUS_Soldier_GL","RUS_Commander","RUS_Soldier_TL"

];

_Unit_Pool_V = [ "UAZ_RU","UAZMG","UAZ_AGS30_RU","Kamaz","KamazOpen","KamazRepair","KamazReammo","KamazRefuel",

"GAZ_Vodnik","GAZ_Vodnik_HMG","GAZ_Vodnik_MedEvac","BTR90","BTR90_HQ"

];

_Unit_Pool_T = [ "BMP3","T72_RU","T90","2S6M_Tunguska"

];

_Unit_Pool_A = [ "Mi17_rockets_RU","Mi17_medevac_RU","Ka52","Ka52Black","Mi24_V","Mi24_P"

];

_Unit_Pool_U = [ "RU_Soldier_Light","RU_Soldier_Spotter","Su34","Su39","RU_Soldier_Sniper","RU_Soldier_SniperH","RUS_Soldier_Marksman","GRAD_RU"];

};

//--------------------------------------------(US MARINE CORPS WOODLAND CAMO)-----------------------------------------------------

case 1:

{

_Unit_Pool_S = [

"USMC_Soldier_Crew","USMC_Soldier_Pilot","USMC_Soldier_SL","USMC_Soldier_HAT",

"USMC_Soldier_AR","USMC_Soldier_Medic","USMC_Soldier_MG","USMC_Soldier_GL",

"USMC_Soldier_AA","USMC_Soldier_AT","USMC_Soldier_LAT","USMC_SoldierS",

"USMC_Soldier","USMC_Soldier2","USMC_SoldierS_Engineer","USMC_SoldierM_Marksman",

"USMC_Soldier_TL","USMC_Soldier_MG",

"FR_Commander","FR_TL","FR_AC","FR_GL","FR_AR","FR_R","FR_Corpsman",

"FR_Marksman","FR_Sapper","FR_Assault_R","FR_Assault_GL"

];

_Unit_Pool_V = [ "HMMWV","HMMWV_M2","MTVR","HMMWV_MK19","HMMWV_Armored","MTVR","LAV25","LAV25_HQ","HMMWV_TOW",

"HMMWV_Avenger","HMMWV_Ambulance","MtvrReammo","MtvrRepair","MtvrRefuel"

];

_Unit_Pool_T = [ "M1A1","M1A2_TUSK_MG","AAV"

];

_Unit_Pool_A = [ "AH1Z","UH1Y","MH60S","AH64D"

];

_Unit_Pool_U = [ "USMC_Soldier_Officer","USMC_SoldierS_Sniper","USMC_SoldierS_SniperH","USMC_SoldierS_Spotter",

"USMC_Soldier_Light","A10","AV8B2","AV8B","C130J","F35B","MQ9PredatorB","MV22","MLRS","M1030",

"MMT_USMC","TowingTractor","FR_Light"];

};

//---------------------------------------------(CHERNARUSSIAN DEFENCE FORCE)------------------------------------------------------

case 2:

{

_Unit_Pool_S = [

"CDF_Soldier_Crew","CDF_Soldier_Pilot","CDF_Soldier_Officer","CDF_Commander",

"CDF_Soldier_SL","CDF_Soldier_GL","CDF_Soldier_AR","CDF_Soldier_Strela",

"CDF_Soldier_MG","CDF_Soldier_Militia","CDF_Soldier_RPG","CDF_Soldier_Engineer",

"CDF_Soldier_Medic","CDF_Soldier","CDF_Soldier_TL"

];

_Unit_Pool_V = [ "UAZ_CDF","UAZ_AGS30_CDF","UAZ_MG_CDF","Ural_CDF","UralOpen_CDF","UralReammo_CDF","UralRepair_CDF",

"UralRefuel_CDF","Ural_ZU23_CDF","BRDM2_CDF","BRDM2_ATGM_CDF"

];

_Unit_Pool_T = [ "BMP2_CDF","BMP2_HQ_CDF","T72_CDF","ZSU_CDF","BMP2_Ambul_CDF"

];

_Unit_Pool_A = [ "Mi17_CDF","Mi24_D","Mi17_medevac_CDF"

];

_Unit_Pool_U = [ "CDF_Soldier_Spotter","CDF_Soldier_Light","CDF_Soldier_Sniper","CDF_Soldier_Marksman","Su25_CDF","GRAD_CDF"];

};

//--------------------------------------------------(CHEDAKI INSURGENTS)----------------------------------------------------------

case 3:

{

_Unit_Pool_S = [

"Ins_Soldier_Crew","Ins_Soldier_Pilot","Ins_Soldier_GL","Ins_Commander","Ins_Soldier_AR",

"Ins_Soldier_AA","Ins_Soldier_MG","Ins_Soldier_CO","Ins_Soldier_AT","Ins_Soldier_Sab",

"Ins_Soldier_Medic","Ins_Soldier_Sapper","Ins_Soldier_1","Ins_Soldier_2","Ins_Soldier_Sniper",

"Ins_Villager3","Ins_Villager4","Ins_Worker2","Ins_Woodlander3","Ins_Woodlander1","Ins_Woodlander2"

];

_Unit_Pool_V = [ "Offroad_DSHKM_INS","TT650_Ins","Pickup_PK_INS","UAZ_INS","UAZ_AGS30_INS","UAZ_SPG9_INS","UAZ_MG_INS","Ural_INS","UralOpen_INS",

"Ural_ZU23_INS","UralReammo_INS","UralRepair_INS","UralRefuel_INS","BRDM2_INS","BRDM2_ATGM_INS"

];

_Unit_Pool_T = [ "BMP2_INS","BMP2_HQ_INS","T72_INS","ZSU_INS","BMP2_Ambul_INS"

];

_Unit_Pool_A = [ "Mi17_Ins","Mi17_medevac_Ins"];

_Unit_Pool_U = [ "Ins_Bardak","Ins_Lopotev","Su25_Ins","GRAD_INS"];

};

//-----------------------------------------------------(NAPA GUERILLAS)-----------------------------------------------------------

case 4:

{

_Unit_Pool_S = [

"GUE_Soldier_Crew","GUE_Soldier_Pilot","GUE_Soldier_GL","GUE_Soldier_Sniper",

"GUE_Soldier_CO","GUE_Soldier_AR","GUE_Soldier_MG","GUE_Soldier_Sab",

"GUE_Soldier_Medic","GUE_Soldier_3","GUE_Soldier_2","GUE_Soldier_1",

"GUE_Soldier_AT","GUE_Soldier_AA","GUE_Soldier_Scout","GUE_Commander",

"GUE_Villager3","GUE_Villager4","GUE_Worker2","GUE_Woodlander1",

"GUE_Woodlander2","GUE_Woodlander3"

];

_Unit_Pool_V = [ "Offroad_DSHKM_Gue","Offroad_SPG9_Gue","TT650_Gue","Pickup_PK_GUE","V3S_Gue","Ural_ZU23_Gue",

"BRDM2_Gue","BRDM2_HQ_Gue"

];

_Unit_Pool_T = [ "BMP2_Gue","T34","T72_Gue"

];

_Unit_Pool_A = [];

_Unit_Pool_U = [];

};

//---------------------------------------------------(CIVILIANS CHERNORUSSIA)-----------------------------------------------------

case 5:

{

_Unit_Pool_S = [

"Villager1","Pilot","Worker1","Worker2","Worker3","Worker4","Citizen1",

"Citizen2","Citizen3","Citizen4","Villager2","Villager3","Villager4",

"Functionary1","Functionary2","Assistant","Profiteer1","Profiteer2",

"Profiteer3","Profiteer4","SchoolTeacher","Policeman","Priest","Rocker1",

"Rocker2","Rocker3","Rocker1","Woodlander1","Woodlander2","Woodlander3",

"Woodlander4","WorkWoman1","WorkWoman2","WorkWoman3","WorkWoman4",

"WorkWoman5","Farmwife1","Farmwife2","Farmwife3","Farmwife4","Farmwife5",

"Madam1","Madam2","Madam3","Madam4","Madam5","Hooker1","Hooker2","Hooker3",

"Hooker4","Hooker5","HouseWife1","HouseWife2","HouseWife3","HouseWife4",

"HouseWife5","Damsel1","Damsel2","Damsel3","Damsel4","Damsel5","Secretary1",

"Secretary2","Secretary3","Secretary4","Secretary5","Sportswoman1",

"Sportswoman2","Sportswoman3","Sportswoman4","Sportswoman5"

];

_Unit_Pool_V = [ "car_hatchback","SkodaBlue","SkodaGreen","SkodaRed","Skoda","Ikarus","VWGolf",

"hilux1_civil_1_open","hilux1_civil_2_covered","hilux1_civil_3_open","car_sedan",

"TT650_Civ","MMT_Civ","datsun1_civil_2_covered","datsun1_civil_3_open","datsun1_civil_1_open",

"V3S_Civ","Tractor","UralCivil2","UralCivil","LadaLM","Lada2","Lada1"

];

_Unit_Pool_T = [];

_Unit_Pool_A = [ "Mi17_Civilian"

];

_Unit_Pool_U = [ "Doctor"];

};

//------------------------------------------------------(US ARMY DESERT CAMO)-----------------------------------------------------

case 6:

{

_Unit_Pool_S = [

"US_Soldier_Crew_EP1","US_Soldier_Pilot_EP1","US_Soldier_AR_EP1",

"US_Soldier_AA_EP1","US_Soldier_GL_EP1","US_Soldier_Engineer_EP1",

"US_Soldier_MG_EP1","US_Soldier_Officer_EP1","US_Soldier_HAT_EP1",

"US_Soldier_AT_EP1","US_Soldier_Medic_EP1","US_Soldier_EP1",

"US_Soldier_LAT_EP1","US_Soldier_B_EP1","US_Soldier_TL_EP1",

"US_Soldier_SL_EP1","US_Soldier_AAR_EP1","US_Soldier_AMG_EP1",

"US_Soldier_AAT_EP1","US_Soldier_AHAT_EP1",

"US_Delta_Force_AR_EP1","US_Delta_Force_Air_Controller_EP1","US_Delta_Force_MG_EP1",

"US_Delta_Force_EP1","US_Delta_Force_Assault_EP1","US_Delta_Force_M14_EP1",

"US_Delta_Force_Night_EP1","US_Delta_Force_SD_EP1","US_Delta_Force_Medic_EP1",

"US_Delta_Force_Marksman_EP1","US_Delta_Force_TL_EP1"

];

_Unit_Pool_V = [ "HMMWV_DES_EP1","HMMWV_MK19_DES_EP1","HMMWV_TOW_DES_EP1","HMMWV_Avenger_DES_EP1",

"HMMWV_M998_crows_M2_DES_EP1","HMMWV_M998_crows_MK19_DES_EP1","HMMWV_M1151_M2_DES_EP1",

"HMMWV_M998A2_SOV_DES_EP1","HMMWV_Terminal_EP1","HMMWV_M1035_DES_EP1",

"MTVR_DES_EP1","M1130_CV_EP1","M1129_MC_EP1","M1128_MGS_EP1","M1135_ATGMV_EP1",

"M1126_ICV_M2_EP1","M1126_ICV_mk19_EP1","MtvrSupply_DES_EP1","HMMWV_Ambulance_DES_EP1",

"MtvrReammo_DES_EP1","MtvrRefuel_DES_EP1","MtvrRepair_DES_EP1","MtvrSalvage_DES_EP1","M1133_MEV_EP1"

];

_Unit_Pool_T = [ "M1A1_US_DES_EP1","M1A2_US_TUSK_MG_EP1","M2A2_EP1","M2A3_EP1","M6_EP1"

];

_Unit_Pool_A = [ "AH64D_EP1","AH6J_EP1","AH6X_EP1","CH_47F_EP1","MH6J_EP1","UH60M_EP1","UH60M_MEV_EP1"

];

_Unit_Pool_U = [ "US_Pilot_Light_EP1","US_Soldier_Marksman_EP1","US_Soldier_Sniper_EP1",

"US_Soldier_SniperH_EP1","US_Soldier_Light_EP1","US_Soldier_Spotter_EP1",

"A10_US_EP1","C130J_US_EP1","MQ9PredatorB_US_EP1","MLRS_DES_EP1","ATV_US_EP1",

"M1030_US_DES_EP1"];

};

//---------------------------------------------------------(TAKISTANI ARMY)-------------------------------------------------------

case 7:

{

_Unit_Pool_S = [

"TK_Soldier_Crew_EP1","TK_Soldier_Pilot_EP1","TK_Soldier_AR_EP1",

"TK_Soldier_AA_EP1","TK_Soldier_GL_EP1","TK_Soldier_Engineer_EP1",

"TK_Commander_EP1","TK_Soldier_MG_EP1","TK_Soldier_Officer_EP1",

"TK_Soldier_HAT_EP1","TK_Soldier_Medic_EP1","TK_Soldier_EP1",

"TK_Soldier_LAT_EP1","TK_Soldier_AT_EP1","TK_Soldier_B_EP1",

"TK_Soldier_Night_1_EP1","TK_Soldier_Night_2_EP1","TK_Soldier_TWS_EP1",

"TK_Soldier_SL_EP1","TK_Soldier_AMG_EP1","TK_Soldier_AAT_EP1",

"TK_Special_Forces_MG_EP1","TK_Special_Forces_EP1","TK_Special_Forces_TL_EP1"

];

_Unit_Pool_V = [ "LandRover_MG_TK_EP1","V3S_TK_EP1","SUV_TK_EP1","UAZ_Unarmed_TK_EP1","UAZ_AGS30_TK_EP1",

"UAZ_MG_TK_EP1","V3S_Open_TK_EP1","Ural_ZU23_TK_EP1","UralSupply_TK_EP1","M113Ambul_TK_EP1",

"UralSalvage_TK_EP1","UralReammo_TK_EP1","UralRepair_TK_EP1","UralRefuel_TK_EP1",

"BRDM2_TK_EP1","BRDM2_ATGM_TK_EP1","BTR60_TK_EP1"

];

_Unit_Pool_T = [ "BMP2_TK_EP1","BMP2_HQ_TK_EP1","M113_TK_EP1","T34_TK_EP1","T55_TK_EP1","T72_TK_EP1","ZSU_TK_EP1"

];

_Unit_Pool_A = [ "Mi24_D_TK_EP1","Mi17_TK_EP1","UH1H_TK_EP1"

];

_Unit_Pool_U = [ "TK_Aziz_EP1","TK_Soldier_Sniper_EP1","TK_Soldier_SniperH_EP1","TK_Soldier_Sniper_Night_EP1",

"TK_Soldier_Spotter_EP1","MAZ_543_SCUD_TK_EP1","GRAD_TK_EP1","TT650_TK_EP1","An2_TK_EP1",

"L39_TK_EP1","Su25_TK_EP1"];

};

//---------------------------------------------------------(TAKISTANI MILITA)-----------------------------------------------------

case 8:

{

_Unit_Pool_S = [

"TK_GUE_Soldier_EP1","TK_GUE_Soldier_2_EP1","TK_GUE_Soldier_3_EP1",

"TK_GUE_Soldier_4_EP1","TK_GUE_Soldier_5_EP1","TK_GUE_Soldier_AR_EP1",

"TK_GUE_Bonesetter_EP1","TK_GUE_Soldier_AA_EP1","TK_GUE_Soldier_HAT_EP1",

"TK_GUE_Soldier_AT_EP1","TK_GUE_Soldier_AAT_EP1","TK_GUE_Soldier_Sniper_EP1",

"TK_GUE_Soldier_MG_EP1","TK_GUE_Soldier_TL_EP1","TK_GUE_Warlord_EP1"

];

_Unit_Pool_V = [ "Offroad_DSHKM_TK_GUE_EP1","Offroad_SPG9_TK_GUE_EP1","Pickup_PK_TK_GUE_EP1","V3S_TK_GUE_EP1",

"Ural_ZU23_TK_GUE_EP1","V3S_Supply_TK_GUE_EP1","V3S_Salvage_TK_GUE_EP1","V3S_Reammo_TK_GUE_EP1",

"V3S_Refuel_TK_GUE_EP1","V3S_Repair_TK_GUE_EP1","BRDM2_TK_GUE_EP1","BRDM2_HQ_TK_GUE_EP1",

"BTR40_TK_GUE_EP1","BTR40_MG_TK_GUE_EP1"

];

_Unit_Pool_T = [ "T34_TK_GUE_EP1","T55_TK_GUE_EP1"

];

_Unit_Pool_A = [ "UH1H_TK_GUE_EP1"

];

_Unit_Pool_U = [];

};

//---------------------------------------------------------(CIVILIANS TAKISTAN)---------------------------------------------------

case 9:

{

_Unit_Pool_S = [

"TK_CIV_Worker01_EP1","TK_CIV_Worker02_EP1","TK_CIV_Takistani01_EP1",

"TK_CIV_Takistani02_EP1","TK_CIV_Takistani03_EP1","TK_CIV_Takistani04_EP1",

"TK_CIV_Takistani05_EP1","TK_CIV_Takistani06_EP1","TK_CIV_Woman01_EP1",

"TK_CIV_Woman02_EP1","TK_CIV_Woman03_EP1"

];

_Unit_Pool_V = [ "Old_moto_TK_Civ_EP1","Old_bike_TK_CIV_EP1","Ikarus_TK_CIV_EP1","Lada1_TK_CIV_EP1",

"Lada2_TK_CIV_EP1","LandRover_TK_CIV_EP1","hilux1_civil_3_open_EP1","TT650_TK_CIV_EP1",

"S1203_TK_CIV_EP1","SUV_TK_CIV_EP1","UAZ_Unarmed_TK_CIV_EP1","Ural_TK_CIV_EP1",

"V3S_Open_TK_CIV_EP1","Volha_1_TK_CIV_EP1","Volha_2_TK_CIV_EP1","VolhaLimo_TK_CIV_EP1",

"S1203_ambulance_EP1"

];

_Unit_Pool_T = [];

_Unit_Pool_A = [];

_Unit_Pool_U = [ "An2_1_TK_CIV_EP1","An2_2_TK_CIV_EP1"];

};

//--------------------------------------------------------(CZECH ARMY DESERT CAMO)------------------------------------------------

case 10:

{

_Unit_Pool_S = [

"CZ_Soldier_Light_DES_EP1","CZ_Soldier_Pilot_EP1","CZ_Soldier_MG_DES_EP1",

"CZ_Soldier_Office_DES_EP1","CZ_Soldier_DES_EP1","CZ_Soldier_AT_DES_EP1",

"CZ_Soldier_B_DES_EP1","CZ_Soldier_Sniper_EP1","CZ_Soldier_SL_DES_EP1",

"CZ_Soldier_AMG_DES_EP1","CZ_Special_Forces_GL_DES_EP1","CZ_Special_Forces_MG_DES_EP1",

"CZ_Special_Forces_DES_EP1","CZ_Special_Forces_Scout_DES_EP1","CZ_Special_Forces_TL_DES_EP1"

];

_Unit_Pool_V = [ "ATV_CZ_EP1","HMMWV_M1151_M2_CZ_DES_EP1","LandRover_CZ_EP1","LandRover_Special_CZ_EP1",

"HMMWV_Ambulance_CZ_DES_EP1"

];

_Unit_Pool_T = [];

_Unit_Pool_A = [ "Mi171Sh_CZ_EP1","Mi171Sh_rockets_CZ_EP1"

];

_Unit_Pool_U = [];

};

//---------------------------------------------------------(GERMAN KSK DESERT CAMO)-----------------------------------------------

case 11:

{

_Unit_Pool_S = [

"GER_Soldier_MG_EP1","GER_Soldier_Medic_EP1","GER_Soldier_EP1",

"GER_Soldier_TL_EP1","GER_Soldier_Scout_EP1"

];

_Unit_Pool_V = [];

_Unit_Pool_T = [];

_Unit_Pool_A = [];

_Unit_Pool_U = [];

};

//-------------------------------------------------------------(UNITED NATIONS)---------------------------------------------------

case 12:

{

_Unit_Pool_S = [

"UN_CDF_Soldier_Crew_EP1","UN_CDF_Soldier_Pilot_EP1","UN_CDF_Soldier_MG_EP1",

"UN_CDF_Soldier_Officer_EP1","UN_CDF_Soldier_EP1","UN_CDF_Soldier_AT_EP1",

"UN_CDF_Soldier_B_EP1","UN_CDF_Soldier_Light_EP1","UN_CDF_Soldier_SL_EP1",

"UN_CDF_Soldier_Guard_EP1","UN_CDF_Soldier_AMG_EP1","UN_CDF_Soldier_AAT_EP1"

];

_Unit_Pool_V = [ "SUV_UN_EP1","UAZ_Unarmed_UN_EP1","Ural_UN_EP1"

];

_Unit_Pool_T = [ "BMP2_UN_EP1","M113_UN_EP1","M113Ambul_UN_EP1"

];

_Unit_Pool_A = [ "Mi17_UN_CDF_EP1"

];

_Unit_Pool_U = [];

};

Default {

if(DAC_Basic_Value != 5) then

{

DAC_Basic_Value = 5;publicvariable "DAC_Basic_Value";

hintc format["DAC_Config_Units > No valid config number = %1",_TypNumber];

};

if(true) exitwith {};

};

};

if(count _this == 2) then

{

_TempArray = _TempArray + [_Unit_Pool_S,_Unit_Pool_V,_Unit_Pool_T,_Unit_Pool_A];

}

else

{

_TempArray = _Unit_Pool_V + _Unit_Pool_T + _Unit_Pool_A;

};

_TempArray

Bro I don't know if anyone is going to check thru all that, maybe download squint and run ya file thru that, also get troopmon, it's great to help mission debug, so u know for sure if something has or hasn't spawned

Is there any documentation regarding the sector fight settings, setup, etc ?

Bro I don't know if anyone is going to check thru all that, maybe download squint and run ya file thru that

Yep, squint shows a typo at line 336 ;-)

I see that DAC has been added to ACE... not sure if that is a good or bad thing! Hope they don't ruin it for you Siola.

Can't wait for the next update(s), DAC + new GL4 has been tingling with excitement

I see that DAC has been added to ACE... not sure if that is a good or bad thing! Hope they don't ruin it for you Siola.

Can't wait for the next update(s), DAC + new GL4 has been tingling with excitement

We've included a lot of missions with ACE, and some of them including my Six Battle Center (incl realtime MP DAC zone editor) require DAC.

Not sure what is wrong with including unmodified DAC addon pbo's; that's what they are for or not?

Edited by Sickboy

I fixed everything that squint told me to fix and yet it still does not work. Is this even able to work with OA? Do I need to edit another script file OTHER THAN the units config to get this to work? Thanks

CombatComm,

Did you name your player "s1"?

Did you read the short Short instruction_script.pdf?

If you've followed the instructions and done everything right, you still may not get shot at as you fly by. There's a reduction and build up feature that activates once you are within _x meters of the enemy. Where _x is a positive number set in the DAC_Config_Creator.

Try hovering low in a helo in an DAC zone.

battlecenter only on sixupdater????why^^

Because if you want it elsewhere you or someone else can download it and pack it up and distribute it to anywhere you want.

However, Battle Center is included with ACE since 1.6 Update 1, so if you got that, no need to download it :)

Edited by Sickboy

Hello Silola

When I'm playing the mission, these zone center markers appear (see picture). Is it possible to remove them somehow?

centers.jpg

Edited by Undeceived

Hello Silola

When I'm playing the mission, these zone center markers appear (see picture). Is it possible to remove them somehow?

centers.jpg

this is what SCAJolly told me about this issue when using upsmon, and it worked beatyfully.

I assume it will work for you as well

SCAJolly

Corporal

Demonized, are you sure the standard version doesn't work? I've played UPSMON in MP many times now, and they never show in the map screen if you do as follows:

In editor, make a game logic. In init, put

_anyName = [] execVM "scripts\markerAlpha.sqf" - so long as you have a folder with the script in it.

Make a markerAlpha.sqf with wordpad in the correct folder. In here, for each marker name, put

"markerName" setMarkerAlpha 0;

continue until all markers are done.

This seems to eradicate the problem whereby putting the same lines in the init.sqf, some markers still showed visible in some screens, for some time.

Last edited by SCAJolly; 11-25-2010 at 07:12 PM. Reason: changed "game" for "editor"

SCAJolly is offline Report Post Reply With Quote