Sign in to follow this  
TeRp

BWMod v 1.7 released!

I've got the same problems and something else: wrecked Fuchs has no textures in game.

Question,

Is there anyone from the BWmother's :) around to help me out here...

Is it possible? to make a Replacement pack from the BWmod...?

Let me explain, Is it possible to make the BWmod work like a Replacement pack>?

So i can use it on any map i want, be advised that this is running on a Dedicated server

Locked, Private and for our mature gamers here @ www.isksquad.com

This would be so nice to see the BWmod gear kicking butt on all Map's :)

Thanks...

This hasn't been updated since may, are we going to see an update with more content soon?

Do we get some Eye candy before X-mass...?

Because i ordered 48Hour's Survival foodpacks with Zauwerkraut und Dikke wurzt!!

Fur die Jung's..!!!!

PS: The Guy's from my artillery section asked to ask you guys when the new Mobile

Mortar will get out for play....? also someone asked something in the back about a AA Tank for ArmA2, but when he said the name of the thing "Gepard" the MP came in an took him to the BIS Forum moderators room , there he got dipped in a Tarr bath and stuffed with chicken feathers....still dunno what took the guy, doh?

must have bin hanging to much around the Mary-jane fields in takistan...lmao..

Mac out...

Well there'll be some update some time.

But at the moment, nobody is really that into ArmA anymore.

Well there'll be some update some time.

But at the moment, nobody is really that into ArmA anymore.

@Terp

Question, the BWmod that is for download, is it compleeted..?

Not sure, but could you help me out about wat is needed more Together with the @BWmod....?

Looks like that MG3 and M4 thing and Arty disper thing problem, is coming from missing files in the BWmod......, wat is needed together with the BWmod actualy, need some info

So i can make the BWmod filled up as it should be....

So to keep it short, Wat is needed to have the Full BWmod completed...?

I miss the Tiger Helo...? is there a Mobile Arty tank...?

let me know..

Danke...!

Hmm I'm having a lot of errors for quite some time now using BW Mod 1.7 since A2 1.07 and since OA release.

The problem occured during the release of one of the A2 1.07 beta patches and remained from then ingame. I guess something has changed inside of the game so the mod is not entirely compatible anymore. Is there a hotfix avaiable that takes care of those issues?

+1 confirmed. looking forward to a hotfix for one of the best mods out there.:yay:

As far as I know (read on armedassualt.de) BWmod called it a day/month/year/era so I doubt we will see any hotfixes.

Sad news huh? :(

No. The bwmod is officially dead. They will release the Tiger Helicopter and the BO Helicopter but that's all we can hope to see.

If BWMod team stopped developing mod, maybe it will give permission for some other person who will fix those bugs?

If BWMod team stopped developing mod, maybe it will give permission for some other person who will fix those bugs?

that would be cool if someone can make it OA compatible.

Thanks for this excellent mod :)

Edited by panda123

that would be cool if someone can make it OA compatible.

Use the BW-Compilation with the BW-Mod and the BW-Mod will be OA compatible :)

It's a shame that the BWMod team have stopped. I loved their content for OFP and I have fond memories of playing the mod on CTI online games.

As others have mentioned, perhaps a small group of guys can have a crack at ironing out the bugs? Furthermore, it would be great for someone to host the mod on their server and to arrange a session here so we can try it out.

I started to use the BW mod for various missions I made and it might have turned out into a campaign. It's a shame that such a great mod still has config errors all over the place. Is there any chance that someone of the mod team could fix at least the existing config errors? It would be highly appreciated by me and most probably by all other community members which appreciate the BW mod. Unfortunately I am not a modder or addon maker therefore I am unable to fix these errors on my own. I mean the mod is really top notch but all the errors I am experiencing is a major letdown. It is really sad that this fantastic mod ceased to exist.

Thanks in any case for all the years of creating top quality content for the community, was already a huge fan in the old OFP times.

kind regards:help:

There won't be any update, sorry.

We've lost almost all interest in ArmA 2 for various reasons I am not going to elaborate here.

However, someone released some kind of "BW-Compilation" which includes config updates for BWMod. Just use this one and you'll be fine.

Just don't expect any BWMod release until ArmA is in a much better shape ;)

Thank you, Terp, for pointing at the BW-Compilation. Link: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=113747&highlight=BW-compilation

Jägerbataillon 533 started this compilation but it has turned into a community-wide project: Several talented German addon makers contribute to it and international teams have given permission to use their vehicles in the compilation.

Really nice to hear about the BW-Compilation and the fixes for the BW Mod with it.

There won't be any update, sorry.

We've lost almost all interest in ArmA 2 for various reasons I am not going to elaborate here.

However, someone released some kind of "BW-Compilation" which includes config updates for BWMod. Just use this one and you'll be fine.

Just don't expect any BWMod release until ArmA is in a much better shape ;)

Hello TeRp

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction and moreover thanks for the outstanding BW mod which is really great. Had fun with your mod since OFP times.

wish you all the best.

kind regards

There won't be any update, sorry.;)

That's too bad, this is my favourite content mod. Anyway, thanks for all that has been released already.