Sign in to follow this  
TeRp

BWMod v 1.7 released!

I just got this with ace. I love it! I have one question how did you do your smoke screens? They look so good and i wanted to pass it over to the ace team.

Great looking screenshots at the homepage, keep it up :)

99626968.th.jpg

Source of inspiration for the G3ZP ?

Weapon models look very nice, looking forward to the finished product as always with the BWMod team.

So can you put all the stuff under BLUFOR/Germany menu in editor? :)

We've done that already, and we've added a little "Bw" as prefix to all our vehicle classes so they can easily be distinguished from any other vehicle class (e.g. BIS or mods).

I just got this with ace. I love it! I have one question how did you do your smoke screens? They look so good and i wanted to pass it over to the ace team.

The smoke screens were made by our team.

I'm in contact to Xeno almost each day, but he hasn't asked about the smoke screens yet.

Source of inspiration for the G3ZP ?

Well, partly.

All upcoming weapons are build to be as modular as possible.

That way, there will be a lot of variants in the upcoming releases, and since we already had the RSA-S it's not that much work to copy & paste it on the G3A3. ;)

One small request. Could you make editor groups that use the desert camo. I know it doesn't take more than a minute to change it but it would be nice.

I love this mod by the way. I have Germans fighting off the PLA, with Russia and the residents of Isla Duala stuck in the middle!

Error In BWmod Mission co 14 Gunclub

Contains a bad link to a static object

Open it in editor and save it again

Now i cant edit those missions, never touched it, can someone fix that problem...?

Please hurry, i want to try that BWmod, but everytime i get near, it's giving me troubles again lol....please hurry i am waiting here...

tnx...

PS: I got the Dingo @ATM mod, so its complete, i'm just not running it with ace....do i have to...? dont think so i hope...

Edited by Mac_Spliff=ISK=
Post scriptum adding info....sry

The error is due to an island update and since the mission is in some of the addon pbo´s it´s not going to be a quick fix. But here´s a new version of the mission using stock A2OA units & weapons that i made for our gameserver. No BWMod units in it though, if you want that you need to edit them in yourself :)

co14 Gunclub v015 (for Duala 1.81)

Thanks,

thanks for the map, but still, i never played with the editing part..

Not coming further then, because i want to see the german vehicles in action..

To baad, but thanks aniway...

Mac out....

Thanks,

Mac out....

I'm not sure if this helps, but if you want to use German vehicles, you might want to try one of our public servers. We regularly play with the BW-mod activated. You can easily find the servers with the filter phrase "533".

Thanks,

Mac out....

Use the Editor. It's simple to learn and super addictive to play with. It's by far the best part of the whole OFP/A1/A2 series. Great fun and simple, I promise. :)

Editor, where do i find it, is it already in my arma2OA folder..?

If not witch editor to use..? and are there any Youtube videos about how to play with the

thing...need an intro :)

Because i would like to see our favorite maps with all the BWmod stuff in it....

Lots of vehicles also used in the netherlands here.....

And a Question hehehe, another one yeh, Is The Leopard (Gepard) AA Tank also in the BWmod...? or do i have to get the model from somewhere elses...?

Greet's

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

found the editor...lol ok now i see things, lets check the videos then...

wat have i started....mwhuaaaaaaaaaa...

greets

Edited by Mac_Spliff=ISK=
Corrections

May I use your Mercedes G-Wagon Wolf model to create a USMC IFAV?

Question for the BW Mother's :)

Is the Gepard AA tank also in the BWmod, or is that only in the Operation Flashpoint...?

I would like to get some life in that Gepard Model for Arma 2.....

I dont see the Gepard in the BWmod, is there one of your guys who got a working model for arma2...??, The Gepard should get in this game ASAP...the Linebackers are not rocking the boat....and i want to rock the boat!!!!

Please let me know if any of you has a Gepard Model running for Arma2

Danke leute :)

Tjussssssssssssssssssssssssss...

Gepards and Shilkas are old and useless against modern aircraft and missiles. Most of them are off duty or only part of army reserve (or good as training targets). Maybe BWMod will make the NBS-C-RAM "Mantis" and/or MEADS system someday. But I think the Fennek and the Aladin UAV would fit better in A2OA conflicts/missions. Of course the MH-53GA as transport helicopter would be great to use in A2OA too...

Lets wait and see what will be released sooner or later. Haste makes waste. :)

Hello,

I'm not sure if u ever saw a gepard busy...?

But it's the thing to have a the front, the thing to have to cover your Forward bridgehead, the linebackers are worse than the Gepard... i stay to it...

but ok, i ask again... is there a Gepard Model for Arma 2

If yes, i wil get u all on a map with both of them, a Gepard and a Linebacker

and then...... u watch the show.....

Linebacker is a slack on tracks, much to slow...

By the time the linebacker turns his turret, the gepard will have it's ass saved by far and wil be ready taking out the other targets while the linebacker still turns his turret and fires is slackware hahahahaha

if only someone would have a model of the thing for me, that would make our fun even bigger.....

and of course, we would have real Close AA defence support....

The Gepard 1A6 AA defence Tank is the thing.....Yarrrrrr :mad:

In real life, the Gepard is outdated. The Air Defense Artillery arena is now ruled by missiles, and long range static setups, such as the Patriot etc. The Linebacker was actually retired a year or two ago I believe (My dad was a Linebacker crewmember, he was in ADA for most, if not all of the 26 years he was in the U.S. Army) and I was surprised it even made it in.

ADA vehicles such as the Shilka and Gepard still have uses, but not on the front of the front line. Now, in combat zones where the only real threat is helicopters, they can be extremely useful, but not against jets or fast moving aircraft. Not with todays technology anyways.

So please Mac, stop with the spamming Gepard requests. Somebody might make it in the future, but not if you keep on like this.

So please Mac, stop with the spamming Gepard requests. Somebody might make it in the future, but not if you keep on like this.

Why should he stop it? At the moment, it's the only thing what keeps the thread alive, because nothing happens...

Thanks @Lastuslustus for your support :)

Maybe a Software update for the Firing Computer onboard for the Gepard :P lol

So he get's better for the job :), i remember the Ziemens Computer onboard of the German Versions was crapp! :P, But the PHILIPS version from our Dutch Gepard version

Was Rocking!!!, and yes, Good Computer and the rite software makes the finishing touch

Of the Firing Technology for the Gepard....

butt still, i got to do something againt those Frontline planes coming droping bombs on top of ya nose, but this way or another, i will get my model for a Leo 2A6 Gepard Type AA tank XD That would look cool just kidding, but maybe an idea for future add's ? LOL

But i would be happy with the 1A6 Version...

Then, the Warrior tansk are even better hitters against low flying planes ROFL

Just noticed while testing some vehicles tracking :) i shoot more planes down with the Warrior Guns than the Linebackers XD wicked :)

But ok i will stop spamming about the Gepard thing...

Have a nice weekend all, and if someone could help me with where to look...? thanks..

Greet's

How about the Addon Request thread. Nobody is going to hand you a Gepard on a silver platter by tomorrow. It would take months if somebody started righted this second.

How about everyone stop spamming this thread with requests at all.

As far as I know the BWMod team creates stuff they want to create and not what is requested in this thread.

Now i play BWmod on the GITS map's mwhuhahahahahahahaha it rock's Chernarus for now,

Soon, Takistan BWmoded hehehe, now back to the How To's

Have a nice weekend......

PS: Porring Beastie Eggie for making some :P

Hmm I'm having a lot of errors for quite some time now using BW Mod 1.7 since A2 1.07 and since OA release.

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/BWMod_MG3_Vehicle/FullAuto.artilleryDispersion'.

Warning Message: '/' is not a value

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/BWMod_MG3_Vehicle/FullAuto.artilleryCharge'.

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/BWMod_MG3/AI_Burst.artilleryDispersion'.

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/BWMod_MG3/AI_Burst.artilleryCharge'.

The problem occured during the release of one of the A2 1.07 beta patches and remained from then ingame. I guess something has changed inside of the game so the mod is not entirely compatible anymore. Is there a hotfix avaiable that takes care of those issues?

Same as.....thanks for some feedback if any....

Testing BWmod on a Chernarus map with CO/OA dedicated server

Some problems starting the map first time, tryed again, map loaded, its running, but i get the smae messages als mentioned above, must be something small...

i use also the AMT addon, thought that would fix the MG3 thing, no luck...

laters...

gone playing...