Sign in to follow this  
TeRp

BWMod v 1.7 released!

Are you making your own Dingo? The New one from another modding team looks really nice.

Very top work on this mod:ok: Dont know if this is an bug or not but the Ozelot missiles only fire from one side, out of the same tube for all four missiles.:crazy_o:

Afaik it's an engine limitation

Take a look at THIS. Don´t tested it yet, but seems like thats a possible fix.

_________

And whats is this? :yay:

12059337.jpg

Thats a slightly erroneous sketch of LUNA UAV landing. :D

it's not an issue of teleporting bullets, it's the issue of having two seperate weapons for one gunner with one controlled only from outside of the the vehicle (MG3) and one controlled only from within (Stinger).

Edited by TeRp
typo

found a bug : sometimes the G36 mag are full of bullet but the model don't look the bullet into the mag

@Smurfbr

Have not gave that an try, will do.

@TeRp

Why would there be only one gunner for both MG and Stinger? Could this be fix to where it could be that the MG could be shoot, and the stinger missiles could be shoot out of each tube? Doesn't the Ozelot have an three man crew?

Because the MG3 is not the main weapon. Just a backup for "close protection" so it's not entirely defenseless. And it can only be used when turned out.

Because the MG3 is not the main weapon. Just a backup for "close protection" so it's not entirely defenseless. And it can only be used when turned out.

Exactly.

Doesn't the Ozelot have an three man crew?

No, the Ozelot has a crew of 2. :)

found a bug : sometimes the G36 mag are full of bullet but the model don't look the bullet into the mag

We're using the default G36 by BIS, better post this bug in their bugtracker. :)

Edited by TeRp

i use ace mod with BWMod v 1.7 but it's not your fault i found the way ... it's with the Dingo A2A crew

K thought that it was an three man crew, i can see how the MG3 on the Ozelot is for back up close protection. But when i turn out i cant use that weapon:glare: Thats why i was wondering about the stinger only being used out of one side of the tube. Ill give it an go again to see if i can use the MG3.

You can't, it's an engine limitation. That's what has been said time and time again :D

@ M1n1d0u:

The Dingo uses the standard BW units, so it must be a mistake on your side. Everything works here like a charm.

@Serclaes

Oooo i see must of miss that part time and time again:icon_lol: I guess ill have to give the BD multigun fix an try. If they got it going with the Stinger AA Pod's maybe they could help out on the Ozelot with the multi firing out of its tubes.

If someone finds a workaround ... we certainly are open for suggestions ;)

K gave the BD multigun fix a try and it works very well for the vanilla. Iv try it out on the Ozelot but no luck with that. But if it can be done with the vanilla vehicles im sure it can be done for the BWM mod. Here is an link for the multigun fix im sure you guys could get somethings going with it. http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=10603

I've found even if it's been updated to 1.7 version, one of the light armor vehicle machine gunner is still tilting his head right side seriously, quite unnatural. Do you mean to do this or forget to tweak it?

I've found even if it's been updated to 1.7 version, one of the light armor vehicle machine gunner is still tilting his head right side seriously, quite unnatural. Do you mean to do this or forget to tweak it?

Metalchris already stated that he's not going to redo the animations, as animations are a pain in the arse in o2.

If anybody want's to volunteer, just let us know. :D

K gave the BD multigun fix a try and it works very well for the vanilla. Iv try it out on the Ozelot but no luck with that. But if it can be done with the vanilla vehicles im sure it can be done for the BWM mod. Here is an link for the multigun fix im sure you guys could get somethings going with it. http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=10603

MultiGunFix requires the addon to be configured to use it.

@BWMod Devs, configuring your vehicles to use BD MultiGunFix is really simple, and it won't create a depedency on BD MultiGunFix (so it's not required to have MGFix to use the addon if MGFix support is added). If you add support please let me know, because you'd be the first and I want to make sure it works well (I did test it, but I want to also see it on a released addon). :)

The BW Mod's Script files cause major texture errors with the following Modifications, I found this by hours of filtering and moving different addons from the folder.

SLA Pack

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=86835

Weaponholders Charachters *Not actually on the page but it's one of Vilas' projects, can't link it since armaholic is down*

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=85067

Would it be possible to investigate and fix this in the next update?

this is an example of what it does to the SLA pack

arma22010-06-0501-28-06-35.jpg

Are you using CBA(Extended_Eventhandlers.pbo) as well?

Are you sure it's BWMod that needs the fixing in this instance and not the others? I can't speak for the SLA pack but vilas' stuff conflicts with most CBA-compatible stuff that I've used. It's something to do with the way he inherits stuff.(Not really sure though, all this stuff is over my head.) I'm not even sure if that has anything to do with your problem but I've had to remove all things P'85 in my missions due to a lack of compatibility with ACE2 so there could be some sort of connection.(But again this stuff is way over my head so I really have no clue.)

Good find though. I bet it did take you a while to track it down. I've spent hours doing that before as well. Tedious to say the least! ;)

Good luck and take care.

Can someone tell me the Class Name (faction) for BWMod Soldiers? I am trying to add them to Domination but everything I try does not work. Example I have added US Rangers "mas_usa_rang" but "BWMod" doesn't work.

Thanks

Can someone tell me the Class Name (faction) for BWMod Soldiers? I am trying to add them to Domination but everything I try does not work. Example I have added US Rangers "mas_usa_rang" but "BWMod" doesn't work.

Thanks

Don't the ones in the ReadMe work?

Here they are from the .pdf that was included with my DL(If you need that posted as well let me know):

Squadleader (G36, Vector IV)

BWMod_SquadleaderG

BWMod_SquadleaderG_Desert

BWMod_SquadleaderG_ISAF

Rifleman (G36)

BWMod_RiflemanG

BWMod_RiflemanG_Desert

BWMod_RiflemanG_ISAF

Medic (G36)

BWMod_MedicG

BWMod_MedicG_Desert

BWMod_MedicG_ISAF