Sign in to follow this  
Arma-2-Guru

ArmA II: Operation Arrowhead demo released. Not.

Until he posts screenshots of the installer or something, it's a joke. And not a very good one at that.

Maybe a good ol' banning by a moderator will be a fitting response in the form of a proverbial laugh or two. ;)

Someone's had a crap friday night, vodka?

OA demo will suffice, thanks! :D

Monk;1637806']Aww damn' date=' don't report because link isn't working. I'm gonna have a quick go then upload video/screenies. But until then, don't report because I swear to you guys I've just downloaded it for Christ's sake.[/quote']

Give Monk a chance before you all go bang bang and put a cap in his ass'

Yeah seriously. Please post an image to prove this.

I'm in serious disbelief. I WISH I HAD THE OA DEMO. :mad:

proof.jpg

Look at the last icon on the right hand row. I'll upload some game screenies asap and maybe a video?

Settle down now, Sheilas and Joeys. I'm pretty sure this is nothing but a fair dinkum trolling attempt. Looks like some bloke has had too much to drink at a pub down in NSW. :D

Just an icon, no installer? That icon looks odd, what's that additional icon attached to it? Hmm...

Settle down now, Sheilas and Joeys. I'm pretty sure this is nothing but a fair dinkum trolling attempt. Looks like some bloke has had too much to drink at a pub down in NSW. :D

Just an icon, no installer? That icon looks odd, what's that additional icon attached to it? Hmm...

Hahah, but the thing is, he's got the new demo, but he also plays The Sims 3, so he must be telling the truth ;) . Only joking, I believe the guy actually.

Edited by Erratic

I dunno, I moved the demo to my E drive and that little thing came up, I promise you and the BI community it's real, please give me a chance to upload some more screenies.

Well it's easy enough to make a shortcut. Please post atleast 1 or 2 screenshots asap. We all need to know if this is real. Seems very unlikely as you are the only one with it. :S

Monk;1637814']

proof.jpg

Look at the last icon on the right hand row. I'll upload some game screenies asap and maybe a video?

This has to be the worst troll, games don't install their .exe files to desktop without the rest of it.

Edit: And why'd it even show .exe, you have that turned off :P

moreproof.jpg

Main menu, you can even see the fraps fps thingy, so you guys believe me now? I want to play this without being banned by the time I get back.

This has to be the worst troll, games don't install their .exe files to desktop without the rest of it.

Edit: And why'd it even show .exe, you have that turned off :P

Mine does on Windows 7 because I told it to do so, so please be aware of that. You can't critisize something like that when you can make it show the extensions lol.

Mine does on Windows 7 because I told it to do so, so please be aware of that. You can't critisize something like that when you can make it show the extensions lol.

You guys should have thought this out a bit more actually, a game doesn't install it's .exe in one place without the rest of it's files.

Also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gyVO7BZIss

First couple seconds.

Monk;1637820']

Main menu' date=' you can even see the fraps fps thingy, so you guys believe me now? I want to play this without being banned by the time I get back.[/quote']

Could've easily been ripped from one of the preview videos.

I can has in-game screenies, pl0x?

Looks alot like Ejays RTG video he made awhile ago...with some black borders and a FRAPS FPS number edited it. :|

evenmoreproof.jpg

A bit more, how much more you guys need before you believe me?

Along with my dirty 12 frames per second, fuck my computer :(

That seals it. Identical to the town generator video. Funny how a random town generator that generates RANDOM towns is IDENTICAL to the one you just posted. ^

He may have been caught out after that video

Liar, liar, trousers on fire! :p

Edited by Laqueesha

Monk;1637831']

evenmoreproof.jpg

A bit more' date=' how much more you guys need before you believe me?

Along with my dirty 12 frames per second, fuck my computer :([/quote']

No point in this bro, check the earlier posts.

I rate this troll 2/10, pretty sloppy effort on all fronts.

Better luck next time! :p

Show us your player profile then we will believe you.

That last screenshot was fake nice....

Try though.

Edited by Flash Thunder

Liar, liar, trousers on fire! :p

It's liar liar, pants on fire, but I think ya knew that Laqueesha :D He's got a new screenshot gentlmen and it's definately not max graphics because it appears theres no AA, surely a trailer video for OA would include AA?

He may have been caught out after that video

What you mean? I haven't posted a video yet :S

Seriously Monk, posting screens that could very easily have been faked isn't convincing anyone. I have no reason not to believe you - taking some in-game shots would be all it takes to convince us - most of us are aware of what's been posted so a few originals is what we need.

EDIT: lol, okay after that last screen you're just trolling.

Alright then, screenshot of the building situated east of Landay, Grid 024003. Or ban.