Sign in to follow this  
Arma-2-Guru

ArmA II: Operation Arrowhead demo released. Not.

Well, an unexpected midnight release of the demo (I found it rather strange). I'm downloading it now, it's 2.4gb so it may take a while for some connections. Can't wait to give this a go :)

English demo -

German demo -

:)

Video

Edited by W0lle

You might wanna fix those links, I found the demo on Google though. It's at 12%, hurry up!

Hope it has a multiplayer mode on it, would be good to have an insight into it. :D

Bloody fookin' 'ell! The link is dead for me, mate. :(

I don't know why they're not working, I copied and pasted the direct links. You should be able to find them on Google. 46% now :D

Couldn't find it on google, could you try and post another link which works, or upload it to a mirror once you've downloaded, pretty please :)

The link directs me to the news page, it's possible they put it up too early and pulled it?

Haha, no it's not a joke lol

I've pretty much downloaded it now, I'll post some proof once it's done. I don't know why you guys can't get it. :/

What..?

The links you posted just go to the OA website. There is no demo listed..

Could you please post a link that works or upload it and mirror! I'm dying for this man!!

The link directs me to the news page, it's possible they put it up too early and pulled it?

I've noticed the links aren't working and going on their site isn't showing it now, I may have got it just in time. Has anyone else managed to grab it or is it just me? think BIS will be pretty pissed if I wasn't meant to get it, maybe they were testing the upload or something and it's meant to be released sometime over the weekend? would probably explain the midnight release, not many people awake at those times. idk

Assuming this isn't a really late April Fools on your part, you had better have the installer on Filefront ASAP :war:

They are definitley the right links, they worked until like 10 minutes ago. Kinda sucks but if I get permission I will mirror the .exe file and you shall have your demo. Can a moderator or someone from BIS give some insight, I've downloaded and it's installing now, should I not have this?

Not sure it was supposed to be a joke, more likely they are uploading shortly?

[sAS]Monk is going to be in a world of pain if this is a trolling scheme.

Just click that little triangle-shaped icon with the exclamation point. I'm pretty sure the mods will love that. :D

Edited by Laqueesha

Not sure it was supposed to be a joke, more likely they are uploading shortly?

Until he posts screenshots of the installer or something, it's a joke. And not a very good one at that.

Until he posts screenshots of the installer or something, it's a joke. And not a very good one at that.

:yeahthat:

As the saying goes: "pics or gtfo" ;)

Someone's had a crap friday night, vodka?

Aww damn, don't report because link isn't working. I'm gonna have a quick go then upload video/screenies. But until then, don't report because I swear to you guys I've just downloaded it for Christ's sake.