rellikki

Mission requests and ideas

This may be a long shot. However I was looking for somewhere to d.load some of the older CTF maps for OFP and OFP:R. I just found my old discs and was explaining to my kids how cool Lil Kug, drop zone etc was....sad.... I wanted to show them some of the awesome old community mods/missions.

Best

Kevin

AKA HipsHot /dbllcap

This may be a long shot. However I was looking for somewhere to d.load some of the older CTF maps for OFP and OFP:R. I just found my old discs and was explaining to my kids how cool Lil Kug, drop zone etc was....sad.... I wanted to show them some of the awesome old community mods/missions.

Best

Kevin

AKA HipsHot /dbllcap

Well I'm not a big fan of CTF, DM, TDM missions, but I do have what you're looking for in my collection. 200+ CTF's from various mission packs.

https://www.mediafire.com/?0knve9rf47m10m7

Can anyone suggest any good OFP missions or campaigns?

Hi Zulu

Do you have Blakes OFP "Band of Comrades" missions buried somewhere? Seems like I only got the FDF version of them.

OL

I remember an Opf CWR campaign I played eons ago. T'was created by a former British Army officer IIRC and very professionally made! I remember the mission briefing maps being extremely detailed as if it was an actual military battleplan, together with a lot of scripting in each mission. Not sure, but I *think* one of the mission was a D-day style assault on the west of Malden. Can't remember much more than that, but I would sure love to play it again! Help nicely appreciated!

ULOTC campaign at OFPEC ?

Being the University of London Officer Training Corps, it's got Brits, wannabe officers and something to do with Malden.

Not sure if it is (because the campaign I have in mind deserved a much better score), but I'll definitely try it out. Thanks!

Black Hawk Down - Irene

Is this the one you want?

http://www.mediafire.com/download/yof9oifkom31v8a/_OFP_SP__Mission_Irene.rar

---------- Post added at 17:51 ---------- Previous post was at 17:24 ----------

I remember an Opf CWR campaign I played eons ago. T'was created by a former British Army officer IIRC and very professionally made! I remember the mission briefing maps being extremely detailed as if it was an actual military battleplan, together with a lot of scripting in each mission. Not sure, but I *think* one of the mission was a D-day style assault on the west of Malden. Can't remember much more than that, but I would sure love to play it again! Help nicely appreciated!

If you can give me a little more to go on I might be able to come up with it.

Like how many missions?

Did it use addons?

If so which ones?

Time frame...very early, like 2001-2002?

Or later?

If you can give me a little more to go on I might be able to come up with it.

Like how many missions?

Did it use addons?

If so which ones?

Time frame...very early, like 2001-2002?

Or later?

That's the problem, it's been so long ago my memory is pretty hazy. I *think* it was around or more than 10 missions. One mission, soon after D-day invasion, had me standing on a road, next to a stopped convoy as a HUGE "artillery barrage" (aka, scripted explosions) was going off further down the road. I would definitely say it was before 2005, probablyeven before 2004 (didn't start getting user made stuff asap after getting the game). No addons that I can remember (again, can't be 100% sure).

The details that stick extremely firmly in my memory is the fact that the author was a British former Lieutenant, that the missions were very detailed and had a lot of work put into them and these two specific missions. I know it's not much to go on and it's quite possible ragequit's suggestion was it. Thanks.

Anyone got a download for any of the Nogova Virus missions and any required addons? Cheers.

Hey everyone,

been replaying some of the classics from OFP era. Terron in Malden, to my memory, is one of the best OFP-Arma campaigns ever. Great storyline, fun and intense missions, enough of plot-twists to keep you guessing and interested 'till the ending surprises once again.

Anybody has a download link for TIM? Google hasn't yielded any results. :)