rellikki

Mission requests and ideas

Hi Variable,

I put all of Nagual's work in a 96mb pack. For the sake of OFP's glorified history, it better be hosted somewhere. I tried ofpr.info but their mission submission email and both their admins' emails receive permanent delivery errors...

Any ideas?

You can contact JdB here in the forum, maybe he can help with mission submissions at ofpr.info.

Also I can across a few more missions that I had.

http://www.gamefront.com/files/21462366/Nagual+MP.zip

Hi Variable,

You can contact JdB here in the forum, maybe he can help with mission submissions at ofpr.info.

Also I can across a few more missions that I had.

http://www.gamefront.com/files/21462366/Nagual+MP.zip

Thanks Zulu! I will contact him. By the way, when trying to depbo your missions I receive a "one or more of the files cannot be extracted" error message.

Variable,

I can open them with WinPBO. You might try that or Mikero's Eliteness.

Thanks for your help everybody! I think I have gathered all of Nagual's OFP work. It's now hosted on ofpr.info (thank JdB for that) and (less importantly) on gamefront.

Mission accomplished! And now to fantasies on porting his missions to CWR2... cool.gif

Edited by Variable

Does anyone have WarriorX's mission: co@ 05 Delta Spooks.haw_delta?

Also, long time ago I played a mission where you had to destroy an electricity powerplant before you attacked a base. I believe it was based in Kolgujev and was vanilla OFP.

It was SP.

Thanks in advance :)

Does anyone have or remember a mission (or addon) that has an opening and closing laptop animation like the one used in the game's option menu?

I managed to make an opening laptop but I can't make a closing one...

Hi guys,

I'm looking to locate a map called Campaign Everon. I known ppl are familiar with the tile so if its at all possible for me to have a copy it would be greatly appreciated. Any version will do.

Many thanks

PJ.

No its called Campaign Everon, basically it's one of the first CTI maps created for 1.46. The more you liberate the more credits you earned then greater amounts of equipment and vehicles were unlocked. It was a big hit in the gamespy looby.

Does anyone have a copy of the old "Combined Arms Engine" mission? The link seems to be dead. It was a dynamic mission that placed you in command of a platoon/company size outfit. I believe it used the WGL mod.

Thanks in advance!

Post moved into the request sticky.

Please take a little time to search before posting, that includes viewing the sticky threads to see if your question belongs in one.

Hello,

I heard that there is an open end mission,or if you have any kind of mission that would last aprox.1-2 days(and no,i do not mean campaign)

Thanks in advance!

Hello,

I heard that there is an open end mission,or if you have any kind of mission that would last aprox.1-2 days(and no,i do not mean campaign)

Thanks in advance!

Have you checked out SaOK's missions?

I think this one will get you playing for a few days, at the least:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?132726-SP-MP-Dynamic-Whole-Map-Missions-by-SaOk&highlight=Zub

Well thank You Nacrox!

Probably the most amazing mission ever made both in ofp and Arma.

Hello.

I'm looking for a mission which I played years ago and I can't recall its title. In the intro there was a scene when a tank raked the tall building probalby in Modrava. It was that tall apartment building. There is only one such in Modrava. The tank had shot at the top corner of this bulding and then it set on fire. Does anyone know what is the title of this mission and where can I get it?

Hey guys, I'm new to posting on forums and I have come here to ask for your help looking for the remade version of "DMarkwick's CTI using DAC" for the Arma version of OFP. I have looked everywhere and tried the older versions but they don't seem to work, It just crashes the game and I have to do a full restart. I haven't played this before but it does sound good, if the maker of the mission see's this would he reupload it? I have been playing other CTI's with a friend but this one sounds like the best.

Thanks to anyone that can help, if you know where to get it or have it could you provide a link or instruct me on how to get it working for ARMA CWA?

@Alerion617

I moved your post to the sticky thread we have when searching for a specific mission.

I'm looking for what I believe was just called "URBAN", a fast-paced multiplayer team death-match mission. It's on a desert island, played on a flat, football field-sized area that's populated with a lot of buildings. Players start and re-spawn from their own end of the field and use buildings for cover while advancing towards the enemy side. It was pretty popular for a while and I think it was in use with the 1.45/1.46, etc. patch but seems to have fallen out of use when ofp resistance came along.

thanks,

c

Edited by Ctn