rellikki

Mission requests and ideas

Hey guys,

I remember a mission in FDF mod where you start as a skier (with a sniper rifle I think) and without a unit... I enjoyed that mission very much, but I can't finded anymore

It was ww2 mission under "missions " section in FDF 1.4 mod. I hope it helps.

Bielow

Edited by Bielow

Thanks, I forgot about the 1.4 patch :), I found it it's called Sniper's war

Requesting the Band of Comrades co-op series for vanilla OFP.

A few years ago i was obsessed with OFP.

But my computer went boom and I put the game to bed.

I recently got Arma.

I want to recreate what I was doing in OFP prior to the big crash.

But I have to re-learn how to write scripts again.

What I want is some of my old missions that were always posted on OFPEC.

None of the links seem to work and it wont let me re-regester to the site for some reason

(this is anouther issue, the admin email keeps comming back say server is down, is this the reason my resorces are not there? I have seen others posting on OFPEC recently... I want my old stuff back)

I specifically want my Dynamic mission template

http://www.ofpec.com/ed_depot/index.php?action=details&id=648&game=OFP

and my casualty report script

http://www.ofpec.com/forum/index.php?topic=32417.0

Please HELP!

Kendo

None of the links seem to work and it wont let me re-regester to the site for some reason

(this is anouther issue, the admin email keeps comming back say server is down, is this the reason my resorces are not there? I have seen others posting on OFPEC recently... I want my old stuff back)

Please HELP!

Kendo

Kendo, I once had the same problem with registering on OFPEC. I simply emailed the site admin (bottom right hand corner of any OFPEC webpage, where it says "Problems with the site? Email us") and they were quick in solving my problem and fixing my account. If the data you look for was stored in OFPEC, I'm pretty sure it's still there. Good luck!

Hello,

Please, what are the best addons (marines/aliens/island) to create a mission "World invasion : battle Los Angeles" ?

And what are the best addons (Special Forces/african rebels/island) to create a mission "Tears of the Sun" ?

thank you in advance for your help.

VBCI

hi,

And what are the best addons (Special Forces/african rebels/island) to create a mission "Tears of the Sun" ?

thank you in advance for your help.

VBCI

Tonal Redux:

african rebels/island

Special Forces

BAS:

african rebels/island

patch1

patch2

Ranger/Delta

Special Forces

MH47E chinook

LittleBird

BlackHawk

PaveHawk

Kiowa Warrior

cya.

Nikiller.

Edited by Nikiller
added more links

Is there ANY chance that someone still have Nagual's OFP missions? I will be grateful...

Nikki! Thanks a lot, but I was mostly referring to his Single Player Campaigns, especially Spetzgruppe 13 (Alpha 13). I managed to find only his Delta Ops campaign. Do you happen to have this great campaign?

(and when are you coming back to playing with us??? :))

Does anyone has Joffre's D-day? i asked him,but he doesn't have it anymore :( and his site is down :((

You're welcome, Variable. I used to like a lot that campaign! :) Nagual is one of the best mission makers in the OFP community!

Cool, Niki and L.K. - thanks!

Variable, are these MP missions compatible w/ the old CiA FDF setup? I have the entire server archived. . .

Anguis

My LOL and CiA friends,

Here are more missions by Nagual (aka L13). Some are converversions and some may have been tweaked for clan servers.

http://www.gamefront.com/files/21457268/Nagual.zip

Zulu! That's great! I think the missions you posted were the last ones I couldn't find.

I put all of Nagual's work in a 96mb pack. For the sake of OFP's glorified history, it better be hosted somewhere. I tried ofpr.info but their mission submission email and both their admins' emails receive permanent delivery errors...

Any ideas?

Cool, Niki and L.K. - thanks!

Variable, are these MP missions compatible w/ the old CiA FDF setup? I have the entire server archived. . .

Anguis

Yes, they are compatible as they require BAS or are either plain vanilla.