rellikki

Mission requests and ideas

Req and old campaigns...i played severals years ago...Campaigns name like "battle of monton".I cant remember clear but its play as west the fist mission is west army(include player) arrive monto by two chopper. Anyone know this campaign?

MattyDienhoff

I never could find the tank required for this so I think this should be edited to use the SIG t72, it also requires UCE-Finnish addon. I can get it for you if you don't have it.

http://www.filefront.com/17296095/1-35_C_Kyllikin_Kiirastuli.Eden.zip

Several versions of hard times

http://www.filefront.com/17296093/hardtimes.zip/

What is, in your opinion, the one mission for OFPR that has just knocked your socks off? The one mission that you think everyone should play AND you think it would work well with FFUR/SLX?

Because Im looking for some good missions to play with the FFUR/SLX mod ;)

:coop:

Hi, folks,

Does anyone have a good copy of "Dead by Dawn"? The one I downloaded from OFPEC gives me an error - missing script "eastaicrew.sqs" - I don't remember seeing that when I played it a while back. It currently seems to be missing from that server.

Thanks!

Hi, folks,

Does anyone have a good copy of "Dead by Dawn"? The one I downloaded from OFPEC gives me an error - missing script "eastaicrew.sqs" - I don't remember seeing that when I played it a while back. It currently seems to be missing from that server.

Thanks!

http://rapidshare.com/files/451905354/6_Dead_By_Dawn.zip

This is the version I have. I haven't played it in a while though, so I'm not sure it it is the bug-less version...

Thanks, Bunkerslusken,

I tried out your file and still received the same error (same with the one I received from Osku). However, that prompted me to take another look at the archive, and I think I've figured out what's going on: The archive comes with source files and only the mission.sqm packed into the coop pbo. I've used winPBO to patch the pbo with the source files (first time ever, I knew downloading that program would come in handy someday. . .), tried out the mission again, and have found the error message to be gone. Hopefully, that means I patched it up correctly!

Thanks for the help, guys!

Anyone know any good air missions? Whether its helicopters or planes, it dosent matter. Looking especiallly for some air to air missions. Also, anyone know of any good armor missions? Armor vs armor especially (no infantry support, infantry attacks, etc.).

I know this is a scandalous request... but I am trying to convince a bunch of Battlefield players to come over to the dark side. Battlefield like missions (conquest or rush) would help me make my case (if they could be run in the OA demo).

Anything similiar or already made?

we have a libya map, we have all the units. what would your fantasy be to happen in libya? would this topic make a good ofp competition? do we have enough mission editors? what say you?

Edited by BronzeEagle

we have a libya map, we have all the units. what would your fantasy be to happen in libya? would this topic make a good ofp competition? do we have enough mission editors? what say you?
I dont like the idea of reenacting actual wars in games while the suffering there still goes on.

Im more comfortable with fictional conflicts.

Moving to the Mission request thread, the place for ideas and requests.

it takes courage to tackle real world problems. it is a delicate situation though....

Seal Raid on Bin Laden compound. Anyone ? :)

Yes, seriously just like any other ofp mission where you have to kill somebody.

Edited by Sudayev

I'm looking for a specific campaign that I remember from back in the day but for the life of me can't think what it was called or where to find it. So hopefully someone can help me.

The campaign used Laser's Rangers and BAS Tonal and was exceptionally good, or at least from what I though :D

The player was always squad leader and had limits to how many soldiers he was allowed to lose before the mission would end.

I really don't remember much more then that unfortunately.

I know there is a good chance that anyone reading this wont be able to remember the name of this either but hopefully it can get found.

Edit - After a long day of looking I've found it, it was Revolt 1998 :D

Edited by aLlamaWithARifle

Could you give me the URL so I can download it too ?

Thank you