rellikki

Mission requests and ideas

Was wondering if anyone in the community has another older mission created by The-Architect called Land Grab. If so, please let me know where I might be able to find it. Thx!

I was hoping that someone in the community might have a few of Kendo's missions on their HD that I'm searching for:

1. RM Commando (Aug 2005)

2. Immediate action, Dynamic RM commandos (updated Feb 07)

3. Kendo's Air Mobility (May 2006)

4. Hill 237 Nam (May 2005)

5. Battalion push beta v1 (Apr 2005)

6. KOLGUJEV REDUX (Jul 2008)

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thx!

Hey guys I havent played for a few years and now I'm back and I'm trying to find my favorite missions and such.

The particular mission I'm looking for I can't remember if I unPBOd it at the time, but I remember playing with it in the editor.

It was simple, all there was was to bases built useing scripts (I belive!!could be wrong, its been several years.) and all you had to do was move the 2 triggers around anywhere you wanted and when you started the game up those triggers spawnd a base for each side and several groups and armored units. The units for each side would then procede to attack one anothers base and would endlessly respawn.

I know I'm being vauge but any help or any mission that sounds similar would be welcomed.

I'm searching for toecutter's Dynamic USMC mission ( a dynamic mission/campaign using MARPAT Marines fighting terrorists on Mungari Island) released back in '04. Would appreciate it if someone has a copy on their HD. Thx.

I may have it, but I don't recall it. If you have the released file name it will be easier to search for.

Or whatever the latest version of Cleanrock's battlefield mission was. I could only find 0.9 on the servers and google only finds dead links.

Hey Pulverizer,

I did some detective work and I found that mission has been played on Piter OFP server. I thought I saw that sever up not long ago. If I do again I'll get on and snag it for you.

edit: I found I have both .9 & .91 mission packs, but not .92.

Edited by Zulu1

@CAPTUSNR

I've searched my missions and came up empty.

I do have a couple of Kendo Missions with USMC.

http://www.filefront.com/17177341/KEN_USMCEF.Abel.zip

http://www.filefront.com/17177344/KEN_USMCEF.sttabel_desert.zip

Same missions, just one is on Desert Malden.

Appreciate the help Zulu1 and thanks for searching. Thanks as well for the Kendo USMC missions as I've become a big fan of his work. I'll DL now and try them out!

Yeah, I also took a look at the OFP stats site to find out which servers might still have them. I found the 0.91 pack just now too from web.archive.org.

As the Title says, Ive serched for days and found nothing but broken links, I would appreciate it if someone could help me out. I'm looking for the Campaigns aswell as the WGL CTI which I want to play so bad. or is there any tutorals on howto edit a CTI?

Hi. Here's the campaigns I had:

http://pulverizer.pp.fi/ewe/missions/wgl_sp_campaigns/

And some WGL CTIs with the required addons (quality may vary):

http://pulverizer.pp.fi/ewe/addons/wglcti.zip

A common problem with WGL CTIs is that the broken buildings don't look broken, which makes destroying a base a bit more difficult for human players. You could fix that by replacing the buildings in the mission with MFCTI addon buildings.

Just a heads up, the latest evolution of that old mission is CCE2. Toecutter was my name all of those years ago. Anyway, CCE2 is basically the same mission with a lot more features (including coop) and far less bugs.

Nice! I'm sure it's very easy to port to different islands, as it's similar to crCTI's.

There's been a lot of mission requests lately, so I decided to merge them all into this sticky thread. From now on, if you're looking for a mission, or just have an idea, you can ask for it in this thread.

As for me, I remember some sort of mini version of Serial killer MP mission from a very long time ago. It was designed on the little training island on Malden. Anyone know where to find it?

I've come across many missions made by Blake of LDD Kyllikki on various servers in the past, and I really like them because they tend to be varied, designed in a simple but elegant kind of way, and use no addons. Some of my favourite cooperative missions are made by him (Desperate Measures, A Bridge To Freedom, Coast Raiders, Pro Patria II).

So I have a lot of his missions but I have no doubt I'm missing some. Does anyone know where to find his missions or know how to contact him?

@MattyDienhoff

I'm not sure you'll be able to get anything from him now, LDD has moved to Arma and Arma2. Here's a list of some missions I have.

1-35_C_Kyllikin_Kiirastuli.Eden.pbo

1-12_C_Rifles_of_the_IRA.Eden.pbo

12_C_Under Siege.Abel.pbo

11_c_brothers_in_arms.abel.pbo

1-15_C_Band_of_Comrades_Ep1.Abel.pbo

1-15_C_Band_of_Comrades_Ep2.Abel.pbo

1-15_C_Band_of_Comrades_Ep3.Abel.pbo

1-15_C_Band_of_Comrades_Ep4.Abel.pbo

1-15_C_Band_of_Comrades_Ep5.Abel.pbo

1-15_C_Band_of_Comrades_Ep6.Abel.pbo

Also winter versions of same.

Goeth of LDD Kyllikki: