Sign in to follow this  
KuiK

KuiK's Winter Camos v1.1

is there a possiblity you could give us a classnames list for the units? i want to dynamically spawn them and i dont know how to find the classnames inside the pbo?

is there a possiblity you could give us a classnames list for the units? i want to dynamically spawn them and i dont know how to find the classnames inside the pbo?

Place the units you want to use in the editor, save and open the mission.sqm and you can see the classnames there.

Any plans for a Winter camo pack for the BAF units? I sorely miss them on my Thirsk missions

Personally I love the add-on..currently "trying" to make a mission on thirsk and am using these as the squad..they look great imho...defenitely something I couldnt do..so thanks for the addon..much appreciated!

JC

Place the units you want to use in the editor, save and open the mission.sqm and you can see the classnames there.

BIS_fnc_spawnGroup can only be used if info like "BIS_US" and "US_MGSPlatoon" is given just like below.

[getMarkerPos "tankSpawn", side player, (configFile >> "CfgGroups" >> "West" >> "BIS_US" >> "Armored" >> "US_MGSPlatoon")] call BIS_fnc_spawnGroup

This cannot be seen in the mission.sqm file as far as I know. Could anyone please post them? I need them to be able to run a script.

And does anyone know the classname of the default USMC wintercamo backpack?

Thank you

Edited by b1944

If you use [getMarkerPos "tankSpawn", side player, (configFile >> "CfgGroups" >> "West" >> "USMC" >> "Armored" >> "USMC_TankPlatoon")] call BIS_fnc_spawnGroup command and want to use winter units then use this command [getMarkerPos "tankSpawn", side player, (configFile >> "CfgGroups" >> "West" >> "RW_USMC" >> "Armored" >> "USMC_TankPlatoon")] call BIS_fnc_spawnGroup.

The difference to the other command is that i used RW_.

Group names are same as in the normal ArmA 2.

PS. Sorry for my bad english.

Edit: All the unit names are the same as in the normal ArmA 2 but RW_ in the front (RW_USMC_Soldier_GL).

Edited by KuiK