Sign in to follow this  
roberthammer

RH Mk18 1.0 pack

Omg they look amazing.... If you are making M4s you should try to get them into ACE.......

Loving the M39 EMR too! The M14 EBR was in your MGS pack wasn't it?

Omg they look amazing.... If you are making M4s you should try to get them into ACE.......

Loving the M39 EMR too! The M14 EBR was in your MGS pack wasn't it?

Yes M14 EBR was and it is in MGS pack , but one friend wanted them in other pack with mk18s ,so they are in mk18 pack too :)

RobertHammer, I have come across a problem with your addon packs, before i start on it i will say that i love the weapon sounds with your packs, i think they sound cooler than the BIS ones, but my problem is that if i use your replacement packs and manually add your weapons then the sounds are completely different for the same weapon, which sounds stupid, and im too lazy to give 100+ soldiers custom loadouts. may i suggest that you could use default BIS sounds with your weapon packs?

just a suggestion

it is hard not to use your weapons when they have the best quality.

Hi, Master R.H, I like very your weapon pack,every rifle is beautiful. And I have a request, could you revise your Eotech Optical Gunsight, the red reticle seems too thick and big.......Thanks and aprreciates your great jobs.

Edited by Lao Fei Mao

Hi, Master R.H, I like very your weapon pack,every rifle is beautiful. And I have a request, could you revise your Eotech Optical Gunsight, the red reticle seems too thick and big.......Thanks and aprreciates your great jobs.

Can you show me the proper size of eotech reticle? because from my pics i see one big and on other one small

New eotech reticle

eot.jpg

Better?

btw ACE config by SR5 Tactical (thx)

Download ace config

note: If you want ace version use this config with "ace" tag. Do not use both cfg files (ACE and normal) at the same time. Use only 1 config!

Edited by RobertHammer

Can you show me the proper size of eotech reticle? because from my pics i see one big and on other one small

---------Personally,I love rifles with Eotech optical sight, and feel the Venilla ArmA2's Eotech reticle is nice. Your Eotech Model is nice too, but just the red reticle is big and thick,especially when I zoom in.

Would it be possible to put in a dimmer action onto the eotech? Then people could set it how they want with a key action or something sorta like the NVG brightness in ACE2

@Robert:

btw maybe in future will be g36 or g3 pack ,but i must finish one pack before

so which Pack you must finish before ? :cancan:

@Christian.1987:

Thunder is not fan of me

Isnt right. I am not a Fan of your SG1 :p.

Some Month ago i tryed to release a own SG1

G3-1 G3-2

.But i am not a Modder, only a stupid Shooter i think :)

Now i have only a Modell :( .

Greetings Thunder

can you also add the MK23 pistol to this next pack

Edited by deadpool2894

Thanks for these awesome weapons packages, looking forward to whatever comes next :cool:

The sounds are really bad when your in third person and you use Freelook, so the camera is almost positioned near the muzzle.

Its super loud and distorted for me, on all the MK18's.

Not the sound card of mine, this happens on quite a few of your weapon packs, maybe its just a config problem.

YES. Anything VLTOR. Make ANYTHING VLTOR! :D

Those are the most epic weapons.

"The Most Beautiful Thing You Will Ever Be Killed By" /endangelssinging

Holy Crap that is beautiful! x4 for including that. Both a Bronze(d) :D version and the silver/grey version. Damn that's beautiful!

Yes the reticule looks alot better, but I think the Eotech model still looks really bulky ingame, compared to the RL one.

Keep up the great work.

ok then i will add the new eot reticle to all eot guns :p

so which Pack you must finish before ?

You will see soon :D

about M21A5 or VLTOR M14

- i like to ,but i missing those main parts , only what i got is the vltor stock only lol

Edited by RobertHammer