Sign in to follow this  
guziczek101

new mod Iraq/Karbala looking for people?

Those sounds are very good!

STGN

Thanks to Bielow who was working on them ambients are almost done.

we have upload our next pack of ambient on our website. In the pack are 4 samples.

You could use these guys as opfor (Rebl Man's insurgent). Quite good addon for the Iraq based conflict/

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?showthis=10548

Thanks for suggestion :) but we will try to create our own Rebels. Probably all units will create miho. (Polish Soldiers and Iraq Militia).

But if something goes wrong... who knows? :cool:

Ok guys where can i post music for the mod

Check PM. I will send You our ftp server only for us.

Cheers

Polish Army in desert camouflage from up coming mod

Version 0.1 beta

polsihmoderndesert2.th.jpg

polsihmoderndesert.th.jpg

Another stage complete.

I (with Bielow's help) finish a few new tracks for Our mod. So at this stage of time we have 6 music tracks. :D

Now we must do only typical orient music and all sounds/music etc - Done!

Any plans working on new units and equipment. Why music & ambience first ?

Any plans working on new units and equipment. Why music & ambience first ?

Because I am doing what i can at this stage of work :) I can't finish my animation to units, unless units, vehicles and weapons will be ready :D But don't worry We will try do something or we die trying.... ;)

And probably we will try to create units from scratches, and unfortunately nobody of us aren't proffesional graphics : I think that is better doing something or doing nothing.

Edited by Bielow
to avoid double post

you have written permission from me to use our codeblue 1.0 units in whatever way you see fit whether it be retexturing and so on to fit into your mod just rename them.

Thanks for your permission BronzeEagle, for now we are trying to create something completely new. Because we want to avoid the situation will not have permission to use other people's addons without their consent as it took place recently in the forum. But as for the future thank you for your permission if we fail to create our addons for sure we will use your addons.

Greets

Why music & ambience first ?

Just because ;) It's like Bielow said - we're doing what we can at the moment. But new units and equipment is in work, I think you saw screens of miho's units, and yesterday I started P-83 Wanad pistol model - it should be ready in 3-4 weeks time, mainly because of poor quality photos I'm using for reference.

And very, very big thanks to BronzeEagle! From this moment "Plan B" is ready :D

P83 ? Didn't they use more recent guns like MAG or WIST?

nope they was using P-83,PKM,Beryl rifles.Here you have full information about the Polish contingent arms

Broń pozostaje nadal w uzbrojeniu WP, mało tego, podczas misji w Iraku, zastąpiła trapiony "chorobami wieku dziecięcego" pistolet WIST-94.
Edited by guziczek101

nope they was using P-83,PKM,Beryl rifles.Here you have full information about the Polish contingent arms

Says nothig about using P83.

I will consult this issue with a friend of mine from 10th Log. Brigade. he did his time in Iraq twice.

I will consult this issue with a friend of mine from 10th Log. Brigade. he did his time in Iraq twice.

As far as we're concerned, in 2004, Polish Contingent in Iraq used P-83, not WIST's. Radom MAG-95/-98 were never used by Polish Army (they've chosen WIST nad Walther P90 instead). If your friend won't mind, we could have some other questions to him...

To all: our website is currently unavailable due to maintenance issues.

Sad news here:

Unfortunately, three of team members left the mod, at least for some time. These members are G44, Bielow and Guziczek101. We would like to thank them for all their work, and we still hope that they'll come back sometime. So from now they are only three team members: me, miho, and USMCSonic. Also, STGN offered us some of his high quality M4s.

So to sum up what we have: Polish soldiers alpha (by miho), music (by Bielow, G44 and USMCSonic and more is on the way), enivroment sounds alpha (by me). Also BronzeEagle allowed us to use parts of his Code Blue units v 1.0 and Vilas allowed us to use parts of his ArmA/ArmA2 addons of Polish Army. Thanks!

Now miho is polishing his soldiers and I'm doing P-83 Wanad pistol which was used by Polish Army during battle for Karbala in 2004.

PS. Our site is still unavailable. Sorry for double-posting.

Hello!

Our site is back, but url has changed. Now it's here: http://www.karbala2004.ubf.pl/. We had little problems with previous one and I decided to "restart" the site.

Nevertheless, it's still under construction, but you can already read first WIP report and look at one screenshot of our Polish soldiers (done by Miho). We'll soon post new photos, but Miho must send them to me, or post by himself :)

When Wanad and soldiers will be ready, we'll have little suprise for all of you ;)

Well i try to fix and get better texutres of polish aromur vest, if a can't get real good foto of this one

http://www.militaria.pl/upload/wysiwyg/gfx/produkty/Specops/kamizelka_specops_MKT4_woodland/kamizelka_specops_MKT4_woodland.jpg

i will use the ww4 mod one of them and add some of textures who will looks like the polish aroumur vest.

The second thing is the i have some model issue,

1. In fpp view i don't see hands and i've see diferent texture of uniform.

2. Soldier do nut throw shadow of the ground

3 in middle view distance of a soldier the texture are white

So when i fix this little things (bielow & Hitman is helping me) I release the screen shots of a second alpha units.