Sign in to follow this  
guziczek101

new mod Iraq/Karbala looking for people?

Hi i'm looking people's for help in create a mod.the modification will be set in Iraq in 2004, concern on polish fights with militia's al sadr. Polish soldiers defended four days in the Town Hall. I hope you can help me in create this mod if you are interested please write to me.

Thank you for reading and greet

P.S. sorry for my bad english i was sleeping on lessons.:P

this might be a campagin or mod, take permission from offtime to re edit his OFPL soldier pack, do you have expirence with making addons ?

I'm in.

You know what I take ;)

All needed details we will discuss on gg.

Edited by Bielow

Hi that's me again we are still looking for people.

Our team is making a modification with new GUI, map, campaign, music, sounds, markers, new units and will have a DSAI in polish, and a whole other stuff to make this mod more realistic and playable. Topic of this mod has not been used in any game or movie which gives the opportunity that maybe we can get this work. The campaign will be set in the battles for City Hall in 2004 involving a Polish and U.S. troops.

Our goal is to create a total conversion we dont want our mod was a patchwork of addons. Most important goal in our mod is to create a most realistic and detailed modification for operation flashpoint.We want the sounds, music and ambient atmosphere suitable game that we felt like we ourselves have moved on the streets of Karbala and took a part in the fighting. That is why we want to create a new map which will build on the satellite imagery of the city and its surroundings in order to best reproduce the place of action for best modern battlefield for SP and dynamic game in MP. On map is working Bielow.

Squad of Karbala mod:

Guziczek- Public relations, sp and mp missions and addons

Bielow- Karbala Map, GUI, config, addons, sp missions,

krzychuzokecia- addons,config, campaigns, p3d, music, SFX, sounds and DSAI

Edited by guziczek101
to avoid a double post

Just want to say that my O2 skills can't be even called "rookie" so talented modeller with a lot of free time is still wanted ;)

I'm a noob at texturing, but I could help out if someone was willing to do a bit of teaching...

Well if you need M4 MWS's I could supply some with Iron sight and aimpoint when my exams are over.

STGN

Well if you need M4 MWS's I could supply some with Iron sight and aimpoint when my exams are over.

STGN

Thank You STGN. It's very nice that You will help.

I help with materials about this battle. Let me know what will You need.

I am happy that so many forum users have voiced their interest in our project, I hope this not ends. I also enjoyed the fact that the great addon-maker STGN wants us to help with the creation of new rifles I'm a big fan of yours M-4 rifles

I'll help with music!

and come up with ideas for night battles and stuff like recon

Hi!

Try to contact with krzychuzokecia (via PM). In this stage of discussion he's unofficial team leader. He tell You what we need.

Cheers

Hi!

The last few days looking information on PKW IRAQ, searched some information about the Polish forms of operational activities:

- Patrols, convoys, check posts;

- The disarmament of the population and the confiscation of weapons;

- Humanitarian aid and supporting the Iraqi reconstruction process in the CIMIC;

- Land mine clearance and the elimination of firearms and ammunition;

- Organizing and training Iraqi security forces.

Polish Forces was used the:

- PZL W-3WA Sokół (Falcon)

- Mi-24D

- Mi-8T

- UAV "Orbiter"

- HMMWV (7.62 mm UKM-2000 or PKM,12.7 mm machine gun WKM-B or NSW,40mm Mk 19 automatic grenade launcher)

- BRDM-2M96iK "Szakal" (Jackal)

- HONKER polish all-terrain vehicle

- HONKER SKORPION 3 (armed version)

- ZU-23-2

- M-98 mortar

Personal arms:

- assault rifles Beryl wz.96 (in all versions) 5,56 mm

- sniper rifles Sako TRG 21/22 7,62 mm

- machine guns PKM and UKM-2000 7,62 mm

- machine gun NSW 12.7 mm

- RPG 7

- Grenade launchers Pallad wz.74

Edited by guziczek101
little update

- Patrols, convoys, check posts;

- The disarmament of the population and the confiscation of weapons;

- Humanitarian aid and supporting the Iraqi reconstruction process in the CIMIC;

- Land mine clearance and the elimination of firearms and ammunition;

- Organizing and training Iraqi security forces.

This you'll see in SP and MP missions. Campaign will focus on Battle for Karbala and town hall siege.

- PZL W-3WA Sokół (Falcon)

- Mi-24D

- Mi-8T

- UAV "Orbiter"

- HMMWV (7.62 mm UKM-2000 or PKM,12.7 mm machine gun WKM-B or NSW,40mm Mk 19 automatic grenade launcher)

- BRDM-2M96iK "Szakal" (Jackal)

- HONKER polish all-terrain vehicle

- HONKER SKORPION 3 (armed version)

- ZU-23-2

- M-98 mortar

Personal arms:

- assault rifles Beryl wz.96 (in all versions) 5,56 mm

- sniper rifles Sako TRG 21/22 7,62 mm

- machine guns PKM and UKM-2000 7,62 mm

- machine gun NSW 12.7 mm

- RPG 7

- Grenade launchers Pallad wz.74

Mil helicopters, BRDM-2M96, Tarpan Honker (I'll try also make a little bonus - civilian Tarpan 239D pickup ;) ), ZU-23, firearms - yes.

Falcon, Tumak (polish name for HMMWV) - very likely.

Orbiter, PKM and NSW (NSV) - maybe, but I don't think that we'll made PKM and NSV because they are almost identical to it's Polish modernised derivatives - UKM and WKM-B (WKM-B is .50 BMG version of WKM-UTIOS which is... Polish-made NSV).

Beryl rifles will come in three versions:

- basic wz.96 (also with Pallad GL)

- 2004 modification, informally called wz.2004 (with Picantinny, and front handle)

- wz.96 Commando (similar to wz.2004 but with SOPMOD-style buttstock, only short serie made, for GROM operators).

Wz.2004 and Commando can't be equipped with GL or bi-pod. All three variants can be equipped with long Picantinny rails and Polish mount for additional optical-sights (wz. 2004 and Commando have also additional rails for flashlights or laser-sights, wz. 2004 can be equipped with Eotech).

Hi!

Karbala Mod established his own forum on which we will describe in detail our progress on the modification of the game. Unfortunately, most information will be given in Polish as it is easier to write to us in our national language, after that, we are very lazy and do not want us to explain everything in eglish:dummy: No but seriously in our forum section also created in English everyone to express their views on our module you can praise us, criticize (counts only creative criticism though, and so probably delete most of them:D).I hope that even though part of you forum users look into our web site.

Greets

http://www.karbala2004.fora.pl/

Edited by guziczek101

The polish is np for me google translate will give me an idea of what is going on even though it kind of sucks

hi i'm sorry I forgot to write that on our forum, is a subforum dedicated entirely to the English speaking people's.

Forum is down. I cannot log in or see any pages :(

Impossible!! Try again ! Sometimes are troubles with forum (Main Administrator [not me] changing something, but usually after 15 minutes all is ok. If You will have any problems contact with me via Pm or ICQ.

Cheers

hi there!

Today i want to introduce you the two samples of ambient, which will be located in our Mod

you can download them from Sample ambient

Of course this isn't final results :) only a few seconds from 2 ambient tracks for Community :cool:

In our mod will be a ton of reallistic sounds:

-vehicles

-weapons

-ambient music

-enviroment sounds

-music

-DSAI (in polish and american languages)

All of this content will be original and make by Karbala Team.

Cheers

Edited by Bielow

Hi!

I am pleased to introduce you to our website Karbala Mod Website on which we will post information on the progress of our work. On our website is also the link to a forum where you can leave your suggestions for improvements. I hope that this site will be frequently visited by our narrow community