Sign in to follow this  
riffleman

US will soon burn, threatens Pakistan Taliban

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Taliban militants have warned America that it will soon "burn" while calling for Pakistan's rulers to be overthrown for following "America's agenda".

The United States is convinced Pakistani Taliban militants allied with al-Qaida and operating out of northwestern Pakistani border regions were behind an attempted car bomb attack in New York's Times Square on May 1.

The Pakistan Taliban had claimed responsibility for the attempted bombing. If confirmed, it would be the first time their members were involved in an an attempted attack in the West.

A Pakistan Taliban spokesman, in a video message said, repeated a claim of responsibility, saying: "The movement proved what America could not have even imagined ... It was just an explosive-laden vehicle which did not explode. "But it (America) will see, all imperialist forces will see that it will explode also and America will also burn," said the spokesman, Azim Tariq, sitting cross-legged on the ground in front of a rock face and speaking in Urdu.

America's allies would meet the same fate, he said. "They can neither eliminate the mujahideen nor jihad, nor they can harm Islam," he said, referring to Muslim holy warriors and holy war. "Instead, they will have to die themselves, they will be burnt themselves, they will have to dig their own graves," said the spokesman, sporting a long black beard and turban.

Pakistan has been battling its homegrown Taliban, who are allied with the Afghan Taliban, and who have been accused of numerous suicide bombings killing hundreds of people across the nuclear-armed country. But Tariq denied responsibility for bombings in public places, saying authorities wanted to malign the militants with such attacks. Tariq spoke of fighting in various places in Pakistan saying his men were holding their own and the security forces, which he said were being paid with US aid money, were suffering significant losses. "They are being defeated," he said.

Tariq did not refer specifically to any attacks abroad, but said mujahideen "wherever they were, in any part of the world" were supporting each other.

Analysts have long doubted the Pakistan Taliban, operating out of remote mountains along the Afghan border, had the sophistication to plan and execute a bomb attack in a Western country on their own. They can, however, support and train people who are able to travel to the West and carry out attacks.

Tariq said the Pakistani people were being sacrificed for the sake of the United States by their own government, which he called un-Islamic.

"Now is a time to remove them from power as soon as possible. All their policies are anti-Islam, anti-people," he said. "Jihad will continue as long as the ruling coterie and the unholy army continue to follow the American agenda," he said. Pakistan has been cooperating with US investigators trying to determine what links the Pakistani-American man suspected of carrying out the attempted Times Square bombing, Faisal Shahzad, had with militants in Pakistan.

The Washington Post reported that Pakistani authorities had arrested a man linked to the PakistaniTaliban who said he helped Shahzad travel to northwest Pakistan for bomb-making training. It was not clear if the newspaper was referring to a man officials said earlier was detained in the southern city of Karachi on May 4. The government has denied that any arrests have been made in connection with the case but security officials said the man held in Karachi, Mohammad Rehan, was suspected of having taken Shahzad to northwest Pakistan to link up with militants.

In Washington, US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said despite Pakistan's recent improved efforts to tackle militants, it must do more. "We think that there is more that has to be done and we do fear the consequences of a successful attack that can be traced back to Pakistan," she said.

warning for USA

I've got a mild itching. It may be too late.

It's funny how these people always want to destroy the US as a country and there is always one thing that sets them apart from the US. It would take years, decades, centuries for them to "destroy" the US, but I wonder if they realize that the US could obliterate their own country with the simple click of a finger. We just try to show that we're better people than them by not doing so, I guess.

USA should take this warning seriously.taliban is very dangerous,they can do anything USA peoples.

taliban is very dangerous,they can do anything USA peoples.

Including spell their own username correctly.

It's funny how these people always want to destroy the US as a country and there is always one thing that sets them apart from the US. It would take years, decades, centuries for them to "destroy" the US, but I wonder if they realize that the US could obliterate their own country with the simple click of a finger. We just try to show that we're better people than them by not doing so, I guess.

you country need to give attention towards warning

I've got a mild itching. It may be too late.

don't think they are weak

I'm not American.

I think the US DoD is giving this exactly the attention it deserves.

Make turbans, not war!!

[edit]

or drugs, some west people enjoy that product from your "people" more.

I thought they were going after South Park first?

I don't care what your cave dwelling terrorists think about my country and my people.

I just hope some day we have a leader who has the balls to press the button and turn all their lands (the terrorists and any country who support them) into glass.

Edited by Mosh
don't really care enough to make long post about this

Question for you King Don. Are you pro Taliban or feel the need to give us a "heads up"?. Ten out of the eleven post you have made are in the off topic forum with questionable intentions. It doesn't appear you offer anything to this forum but to spread discontent and quasi anti-American rhetoric. I mean if that is your objective and/or position so be it, but let's get it out in the open so there's no grey area. BTW are you currently residing in India, Pakistan or the US?

Edited by mrbinkels
spelling

Question for you King Don. Are you pro Taliban or feel the need to give us a "heads up"?. Ten out of the eleven post you have made are in the off topic forum with questionable intentions. It doesn't appear you offer anything to this forum but to spread discontent and quasi anti-American rhetoric. I mean if that is your objective and/or position so be it, but let's get it out in the open so there's no grey area. BTW are you currently residing in India, Pakistan or the US?

i stand for people who kills by USA for no reason,remember you will suffer losses if you engage with taliban.no one can win from them,god is with them.

USA can never defeat taliban:bounce3::bounce3:

If I was them, I'd be ashamed to claim responsibility for some fireworks and petrol that didn't go off. If I was one of those 'martyrs' to be avenged, I'd be pretty pissed off that there wasn't at least a suicide bomber or far-fetched suitcase nuke plot to commemorate my name.

i stand for people who kills by USA for no reason,remember you will suffer losses if you engage with taliban.no one can win from them,god is with them.

If only I could understand your broken English... but it seems to me you endorse the killing of Americans?

USA has a much better chance against the taliban than a bunch of sheep herders with sticks for weapons, that's for sure.

Hmmm just what I thought. You're pro-Taliban which means your pro Al-Qaeda which means you support terrorism and should be banned from this forum, however that's not my call.

BTW I'm sure God would not approve of the Taliban executing women in soccer stadiums no matter what "crime" against Islam they committed.

It's too bad that Muhammad didn't live in Medina first than move to Mecca, maybe Islam would be a peaceful religion after all.

Anyway you never did say where you were living...

Hmmm just what I thought. You're pro-Taliban which means your pro Al-Qaeda which means you support terrorism and should be banned from this forum, however that's not my call.

No moderators online, but hopefully one will jump on soon and end this nonsense... before I say what I really want to say and get myself in trouble here.

I think he has been banned in the past, but not for anti-American rhetoric/supporting terrorism. Like most of the new posters from India I believe it was for spamming. Hopefully now it is a permanent ban.

Edited by Zipper5

He has been banned in the past, but not for anti-American rhetoric/supporting terrorism. Like most of the new posters from India I believe it was for spamming. Hopefully now it is a permanent ban.

Yeah I remember now some of the warnings these guys have received... I'm just surprised this thread didn't have a poll.

Thread closed and perm ban for being a moron, no wait, thread closed and perm ban for having a duplicate IP with Riffleman.