Sign in to follow this  
sick1

SEAL Team Six 4

You guys are gonna flip out when you play my latest work;)

Bodies seem to be dissolving into the ground. Is this a glitch/bug?

Hi guys,

I'd really need your help, I'm kinda lost here. I've got ArmA 2 from Steam a long time ago. I've used Six Updater and ACE without problems until OA came out. After Six Updater has changed, I've bought OA on Steam as well and played around, but I could never make it work with Seal Team Six. Now I've tried again, and I'm sure by now it should work, but it doesn't.

So here's what I did:

1. Installed Arma 2 via Steam

2. Installed Arma 2 OA via Steam

3. Downloaded Six Updater 2.1 (Stable) and installed

4. Ran Six Updater and added Namalsk Island from the menu, got a lot of stuff downloaded as well by itself

5. Downloaded BB_Mercs, RH_M4, RH_HK416 1.1, RH_MGSWP, RH_MK18, RH_SMG 1.02, TF86 v1.2 and put them into the Arma 2 OA folder under @BBMercs, etc.

6. Downloaded and put Seal Team Six 4 v 1.8 into Arma2OA\Campaigns. I've tried both the ACE and the non-ACE versions, but it seems the same

7. When I select startgame from Six Updater it starts with and error message: "Addon BWMod_Dingo2A2' requires addon BWMod

8. When the game starts up over the main menu I've got another error message: "No Entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_TL.scope'.

9. When I Select Single Player/Campaigns/Seal Team Six it starts loading and them comes up with the following error message:

Campaigns\sealteamsix4ace+rh_cmp\missions\4M1.OperationNewDevil.namalsk\mission.sqm/Intro/Groups/Item3/Vehicles/Item0.vehicle Vehicle Class GUE_Commander no longer exists

10. Then there's a scene with a mountain, the trees are somewhat flashing, but nothing's happening. When I press ESC and then click Skip in the menu another loading process starts, then the following message comes up:

You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.caweapons_ammoboxes, cawater2_fishing_boat, cawater2_smallboat1, ind_sawmill

That's about it. Could somebody help me what am I doing wrong? The game itself is started from Six Updater with the command line C:/program files (x86)/steam/steamapps/common/arma 2 operation arrowhead -mod@tf86;@RHM4;@RHMK18;@RHSMG;@BBUnits "-mod=@CBA;@AMT;@namalsk;@CBA_OA;@ACEX;@ACE;@ACEX_PLA;@ACEX_SM"

Thanks a lot in advance!

This si really strange, you must have F** up the installation, or it is a steam issue. Do you get those Problems only with this campaign or also with others?

Um, I haven't tried others but the built in campaigns, those ones work fine - I don't know what could have I done wrong to be honest.

Do you reckon I should use the ACE or the non-ACE version of the campaign?

Cheers,

Seal Team Six series are all Arma2, not OA. Even though I have CO, I run Seal Team campaigns under Arma2.exe, just the Arma2 part of CO. I had problems running Seal Team Six 4 with any mods other than the ones specified by game maker and any other mods (eg SLX, ZEU_AI) messed it up. But the campaign was worth all the time spent fiddling. I have run it both as the DVD and Sprocket releases of CO (but launching from Arma2.exe, not OA or CO).

Edited by MissionCreep

Tonci87: Cheers man, you're great. I've downloaded that stuff and it's working like a charm. Thanks a lot!

missing file BB_mercenary

I already downloaded 50x times and THERES NO bb_mercenary in any link you have posted, sorry

missing file BB_mercenary

I already downloaded 50x times and THERES NO bb_mercenary in any link you have posted, sorry

It's the first add-on in the required list - "Desert Mercenaries and BlackOps". When you download it, you'll notice the file is named "BB_UNITS_UPDATEv5_SchnapsdroSel.7z".

It's the first add-on in the required list - "Desert Mercenaries and BlackOps". When you download it, you'll notice the file is named "BB_UNITS_UPDATEv5_SchnapsdroSel.7z".

I know but the campaign asks for this file and "Desert Mercenaries and BlackOps" dont have it! you can download and see, but if you have it I will thanks to you to uplod :|

I know but the campaign asks for this file and "Desert Mercenaries and BlackOps" dont have it! you can download and see, but if you have it I will thanks to you to uplod :|

I received that error when trying to run the campaign without the "Desert Mercenaries..." mod loaded. Otherwise, it tests fine in SP and hosted CO-OP. The two links on Armaholic and the file on Six Updater have identical SHA, SHA-1, and MD5 tags. Are you sure you have the file loaded correctly? Also, there is a file on SU named "@bb_mercs_oa" which is NOT the correct file (the correct file being "@bb_mercs"), in case that is the issue. How are you loading mods/launching the game?

SHA: ACF10254C257C4F1BEE3C1FCB2FF21C2FD2C6A8F

SHA-1: 14830E29D3A96333FDF55001E525182F4E3E9866

MD5: A16ECEA73CF833BC6B7A9654DC621FE2

Edited by Harzach
added hashes