Sign in to follow this  
sick1

SEAL Team Six 4

Sick, this is extremely good news! I am really looking forward to it! Imo all of the sp missions and the campaign that came with OA sucked balls. BI hasn't made a decent campaign since Resistance. Ok, Red Harvest had some good missions in it, but Seal Team Six 4 is definetely the best campaign I have played in A2. And this is hard to come by, in these MP days.

Could you tell us something about this new campaign?

Sick, this is extremely good news! I am really looking forward to it! Imo all of the sp missions and the campaign that came with OA sucked balls. BI hasn't made a decent campaign since Resistance. Ok, Red Harvest had some good missions in it, but Seal Team Six 4 is definetely the best campaign I have played in A2. And this is hard to come by, in these MP days.

Could you tell us something about this new campaign?

Amen, brother.

I hope Sick finds a way to combine both Arma 2 and OA together.

I don't mind bouncing around from one geographical location to another....

Makes me feel like James Bond.........:rolleyes:

BTW, do you think James Bond could have made a good seal team operator or would he have gone rambo?

BTW, do you think James Bond could have made a good seal team operator or would he have gone rambo?

James Bond is a pansy next to Jack Bauer

James Bond is a pansy next to Jack Bauer

This is true, but they both fall short to the legendary Demo Dick Marcinko. I'm working on a few little things here and there, but it's pretty much wrapped up. The campaign will be primarily story driven scripted stuff, with randomness to add re-playability. Sadly it will not feature coop since the script would not allow it. The voice acting is professional quality and features many different actors. I have not came up with a name yet, so if you guys have any ideas for a Delta Force campaign let me know. This will surely shadow the BIS made OA campaign!:):) I would say it's like harvest red for OA, without the warfare of course.

How bout

Uber-Awesome-betterthan'baby'sealDickMarcinko-ARMY-Delta Force Commando Raid: the real story of Jack Bauer

Or something along those lines ;)

Looking forward to some good ol' Army SOF fun :D

If all goes well, I will be releasing my Delta campaign within the next hour. ;)

Ugh . . . between your first Delta Campaign and Star Craft II I'm never going to finish my SP campaign haha.

Looking forward to it though!

Uploading now!!! It's gonna blow ST4 out of the water!!

Sick1 I've loaded Seal team 4 in standalone Arma2 but I keep getting this error message: deletedard_ACU_INF1

Any idea whay I'm missing here?

Sick1 I've loaded Seal team 4 in standalone Arma2 but I keep getting this error message: deletedard_ACU_INF1

Any idea whay I'm missing here?

Make sure u have tthe lastest version of tf86 seals addon

I'm playing the 1st mission, but i dont understand why the airsupport doesnt work: the plane just flys over, but doesnt drop any bombs.

Im clickin the map, and lazing the target with the lasermarker (yes i have batteries). but no bombs after the plane has come and flies pass.:confused:

(no ace, only the needed addons)

Edited by subtee

I'm playing the 1st mission, but i dont understand why the airsupport doesnt work: the plane just flys over, but doesnt drop any bombs.

Im clickin the map, and lazing the target with the lasermarker (yes i have batteries). but no bombs after the plane has come and flies pass.:confused:

(no ace, only the needed addons)

Did you keep the target painted the whole time? How much time did you wait?

Sick1 - the 1.7v, the operative that drops in the mission operation dead chill, as soon as he jumps from the c130, he deploys his chute to soon.

I thought it was HALO drop with a glide chute? Is it possible to pull on the rigging lines to decend faster?

Sick1 - the 1.7v, the operative that drops in the mission operation dead chill, as soon as he jumps from the c130, he deploys his chute to soon.

I thought it was HALO drop with a glide chute? Is it possible to pull on the rigging lines to decend faster?

I bet you have you have the latest CBA loaded. I had the same issue, insta-chute pop and a long (game breaking) swim. I believe it is an issue the CBA team is looking into. There is a ticket started on it.

Did you keep the target painted the whole time? How much time did you wait?

I kept the target painted until the plane turned back and disappeared.

Should the plane drop the bombs if i dont paint anything with the marker, and only clik on the map, I tried that too?

I bet you have you have the latest CBA loaded. I had the same issue, insta-chute pop and a long (game breaking) swim. I believe it is an issue the CBA team is looking into. There is a ticket started on it.

I have CBA 0.6.0 with CBA_A2 and _OA. Everything is up to date with SLX and WarFX. The first mission went off OK?

You have to play with the effects mods, you wouldnt want to otherwise?

Updates!!

V1.8

changelog

1. Fixed HVT's from vanishing if killed within a vehicle.

2. Added more randomness using UPS script to make missions more dynamic.

3. Added more time to mission 4 RTB deadline.

4. Various small fixes and small improvements to performance.

ACE VERSION

File Front V1.8

http://www.filefront.com/17252305/SEALTEAMSIX4 ACE V1.8.7z

NON ACE VERSION

FileFront V1.8

http://www.filefront.com/17249482/SEALTEAMSIX4-V1.8.7z/

I have a problem with 2nd mission.

After blowing the bridges and being on the tower, I get the order to shoot the 2nd target in the white sedan. The thing is that the car disappears behind some trees in after the first big U-turn and never shows up again on the road.

Anybody had this problem?

I am playing the non ace version with latest official patch.

The parachute is not the controlled type you had before, so you float around for ages.