Sign in to follow this  
sick1

SEAL Team Six 4

after the problems with the ace version i tried using the seal team 4 standard game now im having problems with mission 2. I get to the briefing screen and i get this error

"campaigns\sealteamsix4_cmp\missions\4m2-operationdeadchill.namalsk\mission.sqm/mission/groups/item20/vehicles/item0.vehicle: vehicle class winter_sof_medic no longer exists"

Then it crashes to the arma 2 menu. looks like my evening isnt going to be booked up with this campaign after all.

after the problems with the ace version i tried using the seal team 4 standard game now im having problems with mission 2. I get to the briefing screen and i get this error

"campaigns\sealteamsix4_cmp\missions\4m2-operationdeadchill.namalsk\mission.sqm/mission/groups/item20/vehicles/item0.vehicle: vehicle class winter_sof_medic no longer exists"

Then it crashes to the arma 2 menu. looks like my evening isnt going to be booked up with this campaign after all.

The missing config error probably refers to Schnapsdrossels merc pack, my guess is that you don't have the latest version installed as only with the last version winter special forces were added.

I also can't drag the body of the first target, ace interface only shows up examine and search for dogtags. Dragging my own wounded/dead works (but not by the ace interface, but by using the normal action menu ?!) .

Edited by Icewindo

Thanks for the replies guys. You need to be running the ACE 1.1 stable not sure about beta. Stand over the body and hold down the right windows Ace key. You then will have an option to drag. Try aiming for the legs. Make sure all your addons are up to date. Please keep posting any problems and I'll fix them ASAP. Also on the multi-player idea, If some one will tell me how to make it compatible I will deff do it. :) One more thing, the ACE version uses the BIS first aid module, unless people ask for the ACE one.

Edited by Sick1

But when i try to click "continue" after picking your campaign in the list the entire game just freezes up. Only thing that works is ctr+alt+del.

Any idea what i'm doing wrong? :(

I get the very same. Wonder if I need to download Namalsk again.

*EDIT Disregard.....im being stupid again! I was missing an add on, sorry guys.

Edited by *TCF*Jackal

New problem on mission 2 of the Standard version

I have infiltrated the comms area and now have to climb the huge tower. only problem is, there is no way to climb it. there is no ladder. there is what looks like a door but its closed and you cant open it.

Edit: ignore my last i reverted to about 5 mins before this point and now the option to open the doors came up. weird

Edited by Archamedes

New problem on mission 2 of the Standard version

I have infiltrated the comms area and now have to climb the huge tower. only problem is, there is no way to climb it. there is no ladder. there is what looks like a door but its closed and you cant open it.

Edit: ignore my last i reverted to about 5 mins before this point and now the option to open the doors came up. weird

Yeah that happens sometime. I'll try and think of a fix.

When I select to play the campaign it freezes. I have the ACE Mod and all the other required addons. The only thing different with my exe is I'm running other mods. Would that be the problem?

Important mission tips

1. Specter must survive. You should only use team switch to over come AI bugs.

2. Sometimes the action menu will not let you open the door to the tower on mission two. Revert to last save and the action will be available.

3. Don't forget to bring batteries if you plan on using the Laser designator. They can also be found in all transport vehicles.

4. Why can't I fast forward time? I've used a time stop script to keep you from missing important radio transmissions. It will disable after the communication and you can fast forward time if you like.

5. I can't drag the Captains body using ACE in the first mission. Make sure you are using Ace stable v1.1. Hold down the right windows key over the body then select drag. You will then have the action command to carry.

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

When I select to play the campaign it freezes. I have the ACE Mod and all the other required addons. The only thing different with my exe is I'm running other mods. Would that be the problem?

You most like have a mod installed wrong. Double check you have the required ones in there appropriate folders.

Edited by Sick1

Im sorry but where is the "right windows key"? I got one on the left but no one on the right.

You most like have a mod installed wrong. Double check you have the required ones in there appropriate folders.

I'm having the same problem. I have all the new versions of the mods needed. Not sure what's going on here. Hmmmm.

Nevermind. Got it. My apologies.

Edited by Manzilla

Hey sick, i´m using latest ACE and still can´t drag captain body from mission 1, it shows dog tag and examine but no drag at all.

Hey sick, i´m using latest ACE and still can´t drag captain body from mission 1, it shows dog tag and examine but no drag at all.

I tested it with v1.1 downloaded from armaholic. Try looking towards the feet. Can you ask on the Ace thread? Maybe someone using the latest version will know what up. I just use the stable.

Humm, seems my version is 351 and the stable is 349, i won´t downgrade. Thanks anyway!

Humm, seems my version is 351 and the stable is 349, i won´t downgrade. Thanks anyway!

Sorry, I'm currently looking into this problem. I wonder why they took it out. The first mission is the only one that requires you to pick up the body.

Sorry, I'm currently looking into this problem. I wonder why they took it out. The first mission is the only one that requires you to pick up the body.

Would love if you fix it :yay:

All i can say that the intro it´s a blast! Keep it up ;)

Would love if you fix it :yay:

All i can say that the intro it´s a blast! Keep it up ;)

Can you download this mission and see if it fixed the drag option. Just place it in the single mission folder. Anyone using the newest ace version can do it for me please!

http://www.filefront.com/16437225/4M1-OperationNewDevil.namalsk.pbo

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

Hopefully this fixes the mission one error.

http://www.filefront.com/16437563/Seal-Team-Six-4-ACEv1.1.7z/

Honestly I'm still not that far in on your first ST6 campaign, so I'll definitely hold off for a while on this one. But it looks cool!

I got it working, but one problem on the first mission it says press "right ace windows key"... I press the right windows key over the body and yet I do not see a drag body option.

Well I beat the first mission last night. Bravo! This campaign seems like it will definetly be your best work yet. Good job on the voice acting also.

I'm glad I havent updated ACE in a while hahah, because I seem to have avoided this Drag glitch. I'm updating ACE now, and I'll test that mission for you if someone else doesnt beat me to it.

Edited by Goatgruff

Thanks for the replies guys. You need to be running the ACE 1.1 stable not sure about beta. Stand over the body and hold down the right windows Ace key. You then will have an option to drag. Try aiming for the legs. Make sure all your addons are up to date. Please keep posting any problems and I'll fix them ASAP. Also on the multi-player idea, If some one will tell me how to make it compatible I will deff do it. :) One more thing, the ACE version uses the BIS first aid module, unless people ask for the ACE one.

I found that being about 2 feet away and aiming the rifle at the body and even using the scope to do so works.

Players will need to drag the body backwards, using the NUM pad 1 and 3 to see where they are going.

Get close to the Heli and use Action for "Load Body". Finito!

Hope that helps.

Edited by Kommiekat

Can you download this mission and see if it fixed the drag option. Just place it in the single mission folder. Anyone using the newest ace version can do it for me please!

Okay just tested that mission for you. And Yes it works. The drag option appears in the regular action menu instead of the ACE menu, and it works fine.

Edited by Goatgruff

Thanx sick1, looks great so far :-)

but.........

Yes indeed, the drag option is there in the regular action menu (default: mouswheel up/down).

But when i get to the heli with the poor guy, i cant load him in.

i dont have an option to load him inside the heli. i can stop dragging, carry, or with the ace action menu (default: left windows key) i get the option to use the rope, but that dosent wont either....

Edit

using latest ACE release via six updater, not 1.1 stable.

maybe that is the problem?

Edited by markushaze

Thanx sick1, looks great so far :-)

but.........

Yes indeed, the drag option is there in the regular action menu (default: mouswheel up/down).

But when i get to the heli with the poor guy, i cant load him in.

i dont have an option to load him inside the heli. i can stop draging, carry, or with the ace action menu (default: left windows key) i get the option to use the rope, but that dosent wont either....

Same here using v.1.1 of the campaign :( However, your missions look great, so keep up the good work, Sick1 :D