Sign in to follow this  
BronzeEagle

schedule online play here

Hi BE

I have them plus a ton more of Nam addons. Let me know when & where. We are close enough we should be able to do this.

alright perfect i just want to practice working with a team again. so im virtually good any day except saturday. whats your schedule like? furthermore is there a nam pack you guys use that includes the jjr units 3.0?

I'm in - let me know where to get the addons.

Hello guys ! I could play too but it depends which day you would like to play, cause at weekday I have no free time, only at the night... :down:

but I could make a free time for it, cause I haven't played multiplayer for a long time but I would need to know the specific day :smile:

Anguis : Here are those jrr units

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?showthis=10496

Edited by Drobkins

Just an update on my availability.

Mon thru Fri 3:30 pm til 8:00pm (pst)

Most any time Saturday

Sunday except 11:00 am thru 2:00 (pst)

(I'll be playing WGL on the CiA server with Anguis)

@Drobkins: Thanks!

Any additional addons needed, like islands? I'm pretty sure I've got VTE and Jungle Fever up-to-date.

I can make some time for any times after 10 p.m. to 2 a.m. Central (other times, too, but that's the easiest).

i will join, iam available on the weekends as well or weeknights. I just started playing this, use to play it a very long time ago. I am getting sucked back in. :) I never played multiplayer though so I don't know how to join. I have GOTY edt. 1.96v

okay ima organize this. so basically we're all clear for weekends and weeknights, that puts us at a perfect friday night. if we could get together friday night and assemble on some program like msn messenger or something then we could arrange who will serve and the rest of us join, that simple. the only addon we'll need is jjr 3.0 for now which includes an island and some enemy units. mission editors have your missions something like clear the island trigger or make it from point a to b, or make it to the chopper, or clear the lz, something simple and fast so its ready by friday night, and we'll just play a few rounds of the simple stuff over and over until we can get a full mission that includes all those objectives in one. friday night is technically tomorrow night from this post, as of now its thursday may 13th, 2010. so which programs is everyone using these days to communicate? most of my ofp friends are on msn. if you're on msn my email is: chambersburg_00@hotmail.com

if you have any other suggestions for meeting programs plz chime in and let me know.

note to self: have mission ready by friday night. im sure i will.

Edited by BronzeEagle

all you need is jjr 3.0, and if you have msn messenger plz add me, email posted above, btw do any of you require a certain role during the mission such as leader, machine gunner, etc. don't worry that someone else has your specialty we'll work it out, but name your specialty in this thread to. im pretty much a jack of all trades i can play any position, but im best at supporting the squad such as mg or medic. BTW my msn will be on all this thursday in preparation for our first meeting. might come off due to real world issues but ill try to keep my msn open pretty much for planning.

edit: just finished the mp mission for the meeting this friday night, cya there.

btw: just out of curiosity im having problems with invisible folders n crap does anyone know the extension for the jjr vietnam river island missions?

Edited by BronzeEagle

Bronze Eagle;

I can take any role...

On the island name according to the config.cpp and a test I did it's:

"jjr_vn1"

BTW for all JAM3 is also required...:D

the other addon required for to play my mission is the TOW_CH34BETA, along with the jjr_nam_soldiers_v3.0, and JAM 3, the mission is done btw and ready to play almost.

cya friday night.

its time for a flashpoint stimulus

mission: http://www.mediafire.com/?zmjyhmzznjh

Edited by BronzeEagle

tonights the night hope you got your addons. meet me on msn messenger or on this forum or whatever else you have in mind just type it in here. we need to practice organizing. be on msn tonight my email is chambersburg_00@hotmail.com, add me on there and we'll get you in our room and on our server.

Edited by BronzeEagle

The more, the merrier!

It was a nice change of scenery. The forests were really congested - FOV was severely limited by the foliage and made things pretty intense.

Edited by Anguis

wow thanks anguis, thanks to zulu for comin out to last night on friday night, just remember every friday night we'll meet on msn messenger and go from there see the first post for addons. i have yet to beat this mission its really good. everyone's welcome.

i will try playing the mission tonight, been busy. Is there server that's constantly up or anything?

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

o, thanks BronzeEagle, everything is downloaded ready to go.

BronzeEagle

Did we have a planned mission for tonight?

I won't be there this time (but maybe next time): got a movie date with my wife!

Y'all have fun!

yes its another friday ill be playing. i was hoping to add the hunter killer script to the jungle areas so they have protection squads that hunt us down when we enter but never got around to it, i might have time still. cya tonight.

Schedule for guys from Europe (I wouldn't understand US dudes on TS anyway).

Weekend evenings on three different modfolders.

Friday: @ofp-faguss

Saturday: @ww4

Sunday: @lega

I'm aware that CiA is on Sunday but it's all WGL now. If you don't like that crap you have an alternative.

I doubt there's much overlap in the audiences of WGL and LEGO mod :D