Sign in to follow this  
Ravoll

"Comm" help

Hi all is there a forum somewhere for CTI comm discussion?Have a few questions on the subject.

Nothing specific to CTI, just the Multiplayer section.

Questions like this should be asked in the "Ask a moderator" thread, if you asked about these forums that is.

This instruction manual may come useful for you. If you can't find the answer to your question, don't hesitate to ask here, but try the forum's search function first - It might have been answered already.

Thanks ,already have this manuel.Is typical of the mfcti's .I need something on th CT And CR CTI's missions.

A few specific question:

How to set co waypoints

When I play I have noticed that the AI comm can generate many more soldiers than "Group numbers" allow.Also when other people play as comm they seem to spawn many more AI than what the total groups allow.

I mean for example when you have 10 AI groups with a max of 8 soldiers per group, then there is a possible total of 80 soldiers for AI,but sometimes I see up to 150 team soldiers on the map.A lot of times I see soldiers in game that do not appear as yellow dots on the map.

How does one spawn AI into occupied towns.

enough for now.

Edited by Ravoll

For crCTIs:

To set waypoints:

L.Alt + L.Shift + L.Mouse click on map

To enter unit cam of a unit/vehicle:

L.Shift + L.Mouse click on the unit/vehicle in the map

(Comm Center is required for the unit cam, in the @bis_res missions the map radar tower)

To give special orders to your own AIs in your group, select them with the F1 - F12 keys and

L.Shift + L.Mouse click on map where they shall execute the given order

How does one spawn AI into occupied towns

That is done automaticly by the mission, and this feature is called: Town Groups

In some missions its on by default, in some it can by enabled/disabled in the mission options (left box, look for "TG"),

and in others the commander has to do a extra town groups upgrade to enabled it.