Sign in to follow this  
Contact

[SP/COOP]Helmand Tour 2006

ifzm1f.jpg

Prepare for some of the most intense Firefights in ArmA II

Situation:

We have been assigned the task of eliminating two high ranking Taliban commanders and destroying a Taliban weapons cache.

This area of Helmand is extremely hostile and is known to be a Taliban stronghold so expect regular contacts on the ground. As you know, the Taliban are most active in the summer months and we are expecting heavy resistance in todays operation. An American UAV has spotted numerous vehicles on the ground which are expected to be hostile. Also, keep your eyes open for snipers! There are many rooftops and towers which would make an ideal sniping position.

Features:

-British weapons & Equipment

-Choose your own weapons & Equipment

-Full Selection of ACE weapons & Gear

-Features & Modules of ACE

-BI First Aid Modules

-Disabled ACE Stamina system

-Briefing

-Working Tasks & Task Hints

-Autosave

-Debriefing

Required Addons:

Advanced Combat Enviroment 2

Helmand Valley

British Royal Marines

UKF Weapon Pack

Black Ops & Desert Mercs

Version: 1.0

Single Player or 5 man Coop

Downloads:

20h8wlg.png

6126460.gif

All Feedback is appreciated

Edited by Contact

Fuck yes!!! Loving the fact we have a British effort added for the game

Thx for the mission! :thumbsup:

ArmedAssault.info Mirror and News:

6126460.gif

We have also added this release to your personal author profile

If a release or contact information is missing, feel free to drop a PM, it will then be added.

And here is the BBCode if you want to add our Mirror to your release post :

[url=http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?cat=multi&game=1&id=223][img=http://www.armedassault.info/mirrorgen2/6126460.gif][/url]

If you prefer a text only BBCode please copy and paste the code below :

[b]ArmedAssault.info Mirror :[/b]
[url=http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?cat=addons&game=1&id=223]DOWNLOAD - Helmand Tour 2006 (v.1.0) - [64 KB] from ArmedAssault.info[/url][/spoiler]

Had a great time. Thanks. I was just ramboing around because I'm tired, but I love it.

Thanks for the feedback guys, Glad you enjoyed it :)

Edited by Contact

lots of enemies lots of fighting and battling, was pretty quick, would love to see this as part of a campaign. I also think those british camo textures need to be fixed, top half is green and the bottom half is desert. Its like they got dressed in the dark

You can use the British 3rd Para (full desert) instead of the mixed ones, seems to work fine.

I will be making future missions involving 3rd para but yes as Daniel said the Royal marines often wore mixed camo in Afghanistan.

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/showthread.php?54153-Operation-Condor-Royal-Marines

The 3para and Royal marine units have the same classnames so you could use them if you want.

I have a british campaign in mind but im waiting for a better UK package like PR and its got to be based in the middle east :cool:

Edited by Contact

Hammered away at this for a few hours last night, easily one of my top ARMA2 experience so far. Just perfect.

Hammered away at this for a few hours last night, easily one of my top ARMA2 experience so far. Just perfect.

Thanks! Im glad I could enhance your Arma 2 experience :D

Edited by Contact

Help!

This looks like a good mission and I'm keen to have a go at it but I don't have any access to these items. The mission screen loads and I can read my tasking and change loadout etc, but there is no option to take any of these navigation items. When I continue I am able to play the mission - but of course I have no idea where I am or which direction to head!

Any thoughts anyone??

Thanks,

Jim