Sign in to follow this  
jerryhopper

Reason of my absence.

Welcome back Jerry.

Nice to hear that you are back on track.

Hope you stay well.

welcome back, looking forward to seeing what you are gonna do :)

Jerry, "Good morning Sahrani" was one of the absolutely best thing in the whole ArmA community. :D It was just great, I really enjoyed it!! :D Oh, somany times I sat there and thought about this show, I really missed it!

You passed through a hard time and it is good that you recovered from it all. I wish you that things keep going well like now.

And congrats because of your Miss's Hopper! ;)

See you, man!

Great to see you back Jerry!

Looking forward to more of your already legendary work :)

Welkom terug Jerry :) Glad to hear you've fully recovered. Looking forward to your community entertainment :D

Hi Jerry,

I'm new to the Arma community but love it. If you ever need someone to talk to send me a pm and I'll give you my personal e-mail. I have Cystic Fibrosis and have had legions of trouble with my lungs... in fact just got out of the hospital yesterday. Your inability to enjoy the game is probably because of your emotional and physical exhaustion. Keep your spirits up with comedies and rest. The game will become fun when you don't have to think about your own mortality so much.

Cheers and good luck.

-Jeff

Hi Jerry

I just saw this thread. Welcome back, sorry to hear what happened and I'm glad that you recovered. I was wondering in the past what happened to you, because you disappeared more or less from one day to another.

In any case my best wishes to you and good luck.

kind regards

Nice to see you back home mate ! :)

I don't want to sound like a asshole, but in short; Jerry has been afk for a little while due to the fact that he has been busy dying. (Or well, not dying.)

Well, glad to have you back and uh, try to stay healthy?

I missed you dude ;)

Glad to hear you got better. Waiting for your show!

Wow, sounds like you had to undergo a lot in those 2 years. Glad you recovered without problems and you still see life as a possitive thing. I suppose Ms Hopper has something to do with that.

Wish you all the best and as you will have noticed, life is more then BIS. So don't forget to enjoy that with those who care about you.

Welkom terug en succes met de nieuwe show!

Good to see you again Jerry, hope you remember our first interview together live!

Welcome back Jerry!

Indeed I too have missed the Sahrani radio shows - perhaps a few of us could get together and record a few new ads to pop inbetween the music ( I listen to as I type this).

Anyway I hope your health improves and its great to see one of the communitys real characters at large again!