Sign in to follow this  
FallenPaladin

smile.gif    smile.gif  biggrin.gif   biggrin.gif  1 1 1 1  biggrin.gif    biggrin.gif    biggrin.gif

Bet your excuses, dear moderators, but I`m freaking out a little right now. That`s a great number!  tounge.gif

A quantity divided by zero becomes a fraction the denominator of which is zero. This fraction is termed an infinite quantity. In this quantity consisting of that which has zero for its divisor, there is no alteration, though many may be inserted or extracted; as no change takes place in the infinite and immutable God when worlds are created or destroyed, though numerous orders of beings are absorbed or put forth.

so true smile.gif

I once got punished with extra homework by my algebra teacher because I refused to back down on my claim that there exists a concept of negative zero and the teacher was unable to disprove it. sad.gif

And for those who want to learn something:

A.D. 1111

This year the King Henry bare not his crown at Christmas, nor at Easter, nor at Pentecost. And in August he went over sea into Normandy, on account of the broils that some had with him by the confines of France, and chiefly on account of the Earl of Anjou, who held Maine against him. And after he came over thither, many conspiracies, and burnings, and harrowings, did they between them. In this year died the Earl Robert of Flanders, and his son Baldwin succeeded thereto.140 This year was the winter very long, and the season heavy and severe; and through that were the fruits of the earth sorely marred, and there was the greatest murrain of cattle that any man could remember.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

I once got punished with extra homework by my algebra teacher because I refused to back down on my claim that there exists a concept of negative zero and the teacher was unable to disprove it. <span id='postcolor'>

heh...you coudn't prove that there exist -0!

it could have been worse Avon. She could have given you homework to prove that -0 exists!

346 is a number that scares me! Seriously, it is not that I would refuse to sit on a seat with that number, but I just dont like it, it doesnt have a positive rather a negative sound and appearance!